What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Whatever you post from internet is non zionist and whatever others post is zionist?
Have your brain fixed :/
Al abiriyah is Zionist channel the director of it is pro israeli he is also a writer at al sharq al awsakh newspaper

Al abiriyah is Zionist channel the director of it is pro israeli he is also a writer at al sharq al awsakh newspaper
I don't know about the owner... but there are many news i have seen on Iran's state tv against Pakistan, which come directly word by word from indian news.
As far i'm concerned, i consider bigger crime to be friendly with hindu than a jew!

I don't know about the owner... but there are many news i have seen on Iran's state tv against Pakistan, which come directly word by word from indian news.
As far i'm concerned, i consider bigger crime to be friendly with hindu than a jew!
I don't read any iranian news

It's not about the posters alone. It is about the growing Iranian (read the Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah regime) influence in Southern Iraq. Only gullible people believe that they truly care about the average impoverished Iraqi Shia Arab that they have nothing in common with other than sect. Which they also look down upon, especially the non-religious classes in Iran, which are in the majority contrary to what the Mullah fanboys want us to believe on PDF. Just look how they treat their own Iranian Arab population which are identical to those in Southern Iraq.

In fact Southern Iraq is flooded by crappy Iranian cars (accidents waiting to happen) and cheap crappy products that kill any local production. It's about large parts of the Iraqi Shia Arab community starting to become more loyal to a foreign state (Mullah Iran) than their own. About an increasing numbers of Iraqi Shia Arabs using the Kashmiri and Azeri as their profile pictures on social media. Of important Iraqi Mullah's being controlled by Iran and pressured to swear allegiance. About militia groups controlled by Iran that function outside of the state. Increasing Islamism etc.

KSA is not a Gulf country. It should be called Eastern Arabian states anyway.

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The solution lies in the hands of Iraqis themselves regardless of sect, ethnicity etc.

The problem which I have talked about for years, is that there is no real cooperation in the ME or brotherhood. The retards ruling those countries are incompetent by large and part of the problem.

Those problems you name aren't priority, you have to realize there's a war going on, why are you talking about cars. All of that including the Qom/Najaf disagreements are no priority here. The war on ISIS is priority.

Strong state/army = less militia's and less foreign influence. There's your solution, no other solution exist.

The biggest Zionist in the region is Iran. A country that has never attacked Israel with even 1 Iranian soldier. The only thing they have been able to do since 1979 has been to use gullible Shia Arabs like you to do their dirty work in Southern Lebanon and Southern Iraq. You must be proud of this huge achievement. Meanwhile illegal settlements in the West Bank increase.

Formerly the closest ally of the Zionists, Zionists supported your beloved Mullah's during the Iraq-Iran war and the biggest Zionist community in the ME is found in Iran outside of Israel. Iran is also home to the highest amount of Zionist fanboys in the ME.

Quit this comedy. No Muslim country is going to do anything to Israel. Palestinians are on their own. They know it themselves too.

The retards (because that is what the traitor, coward and retard Al-Maliki was and is) words can clearly be seen by opening Youtube and making a quick google search.

Al-Arabiya is based in UAE and owned by MBC the biggest news network in the Muslim world.

Middle East Broadcasting Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I like to know how many soldiers from some of the PGCC monarchs participated in attacking Israel ?

at least we support who that stay to claim their right ot some countries have warm commercial and intelligence relation with Israel .

@al-Hasani some of your posts in last 3-4 pages only show how much but-hurted are you .
first you talk nonsense Iran killed 300000 Iraqi without mentioning the circumstance about that then you complain about Iran product in southern Iraq without mentioning all those Cars managed to get Euro 4 standard then talking about killing domestic products without mentioning that terrorists already destroyed those domestic industries in Syria and Iraq.

answer it what you did for Iraq except that by supporting terrorist in Syria you made this problem for Iraq. and don't talk nonsense about moderate rebels anything you gave them they simply handed over to ISIS and Al-Nusra terrorists.

and honestly its funny when you talk about Fake Arab wannabee .

I like to know how many soldiers from some of the PGCC monarchs participated in attacking Israel ?

at least we support who that stay to claim their right ot some countries have warm commercial and intelligence relation with Israel .

@al-Hasani some of your posts in last 3-4 pages only show how much but-hurted are you .
first you talk nonsense Iran killed 300000 Iraqi without mentioning the circumstance about that then you complain about Iran product in southern Iraq without mentioning all those Cars managed to get Euro 4 standard then talking about killing domestic products without mentioning that terrorists already destroyed those domestic industries in Syria and Iraq.

answer it what you did for Iraq except that by supporting terrorist in Syria you made this problem for Iraq. and don't talk nonsense about moderate rebels anything you gave them they simply handed over to ISIS and Al-Nusra terrorists.

and honestly its funny when you talk about Fake Arab wannabee .

What is PGCC? There is no such thing. Maybe there is "Gulf of Oman Iran" too?

Since you are a non-Arab your knowledge about this field is not very big. The short answer is more than Iran which never have send a single soldier to fight against Israel.

The Mullah's are only good at using gullible Shia Arabs in Southern Lebanon and Southern Iraq to fight their wars and then claim their achievements as their own.

They use religion (Wilayat al-Faqih nonsense) as a fuel to obtain hegemony in areas dominated by Shia Arabs.

Everything I wrote in those past few posts are factually correct observations.

Please use English when you are debating. Your second sentence makes zero sense.

Iran killing 300.000 Iraqis is a fact. The circumstances are not important here. Somebody can kill a person in self-defense while another will murder that person or kill him in car accident. The conclusion is the same. He is dead.

Those are issues that Iraqi Shia Arabs themselves talk about on social media and their forums but since you do not speak Arabic you have no clue about this. It's also well-known that cheap, mostly low-quality products, are flooding the Iraqi market making local production difficult.

Iran's Cheap Goods Stifle Iraq Economy - WSJ

GCC has nothing to do with indigenous movements. The GCC stance against the genocidal Al-Asshead dictator is clear. So is that of the Arab world as a whole, Muslim and international community.

What is funny about saying the truth? A Kashmiri and Azeri (or whatever Khamenei is) are claiming Sadah ancestry falsely. Hence the black turban. Khomeini could not even speak or write Arabic.

Let us Arabs discuss regional events here on our own.

Last edited:
if you live in Iran, there's no other choice but to watch state tv.
there news run anti Pakistan propaganda like, indian tv.
You knew nothing
n00014240-b.jpg
pc21717976d373faed814720e8fe3df82c_a9c52a40639c427cd4d0f47d62b98fd6.jpg

and by the way it's a mosque and look at the red arrow
funrooz.com240.jpg

and by the way its ages I didn't hear anything about Pakistan in state television

You knew nothing

and by the way its ages I didn't hear anything about Pakistan in state television

Iran - Photos: Mullahs destroy 6,000 satellite dishes for being ‘enemy of Islam’

satellie-shiraz-20150121-600.jpg

satellie-shiraz-20150121-8-600-.jpg

satellie-shiraz-20150121-10-600-.jpg

BBC News - Iran: Police use new tactics to confiscate satellite dishes

For God's sake Twitter and Facebook are banned in Iran! This page too unless using a proxy!

Why are Twitter and Facebook still blocked in Iran? | Al Jazeera America

You knew nothing
n00014240-b.jpg
pc21717976d373faed814720e8fe3df82c_a9c52a40639c427cd4d0f47d62b98fd6.jpg

funrooz.com240.jpg

I didn't had the luxury to be in someone's home.
I watched tv in hotels, restaurants or official residences.
It was quite embarrassing to sit in Iranian restaurants, together with Indians and news busy maligning Pakistan.

What is PGCC? There is no such thing. Maybe there is "Gulf of Oman Iran" too?

Since you are a non-Arab your knowledge about this field is not very big. The short answer is more than Iran which never have send a single soldier to fight against Israel.

The Mullah's are only good at using gullible Shia Arabs in Southern Lebanon and Southern Iraq to fight their wars and then claim their achievements as their own.

The use religion (Wilayat al-Faqih nonsense) as a fuel to obtain hegemony in areas dominated by Shia Arabs.

Everything I wrote in those past few posts are factually correct observations.

Please use English when you are debating. Your second sentence makes zero sense.

Iran killing 300.000 Iraqis is a fact. The circumstances are not important here. Somebody can kill a person in self-defense while another will murder that person or kill him in car accident. The conclusion is the same. He is dead.

Those are issues that Iraqi Shia Arabs themselves talk about on social media and their forums but since you do not speak Arabic you have no clue about this. It's also well-known that cheap, mostly low-qualitfy products, are flooding the Iraqi market making local production difficult.

Iran's Cheap Goods Stifle Iraq Economy - WSJ

GCC has nothing to do with indigenous movements. The GCC stance against the genocidal Al-Asshead dictator is clear. So is that of the Arab world as a whole, Muslim and international community.

What is funny about saying the truth? A Kashmiri and Azeri (or whatever Khamenei is) are claiming Sadah ancestry falsely. Hence the black turban. Khomeini could not even speak or write Arabic.

Let us Arabs discuss regional events here on our own.
well the let me enlighten you we sent soldiers to fight in Lebanon against Israel invasion .
its a lot different to kill somebody in self defense or kill him fr fun , now you may not understand that because here you have an agenda

and because we don't use fake names it's PGCC you can call it by the fake name of GCC
and Wilayat al-Faqih and hegemony nonsense you mentiod is complete bullshit as Shia in Iraq Follow najaf school of thaught not Qom and in Najaf they don't believe Wilayat al-Faqih
shia in Southern Iraq and Southern Lebanon fought their own war not Iran war . so don't spread lies here we just supported their endeavor .when countries of PGCC supported the other side of war.

if those product are low quality why they have buyers ? and tell me about some cars and industrial equipment produced in Iraq , if you want to know ISIS ad KSA led campaign of bombing and destroying Iraq since 1991 made sure most of Iraq industries get destroyed .

about an azeri can't have Arabic ancestry well if you don't knew many of Sadat escaped the Abbasid and Omavide prosecution and come to Iran.

and as the region don't belongs to arabs alone I also have the right to participate in ay discussion I like and you simply don't have the authority to tell me do something else.

every one or two year 6000 out of 600000 and all those 6000 replaced just in 1-2 days.
here there is the joke that say they do this to made profit for the people who sell and install the dishes

and about twitter and Facebook you don't get it if they wanted they could (and on occasion they did) close the ports that all those proxies use for communicate but hey don't . they just made it a little harder so they can say we are against these things but in short nobody really care about these things

Kirkuk is and will always be Kurdsitan. neither turkey, iran or the entire arab world can do anything to change it. Girkok is the heart of Kurdistan.
You dream of that let me tell you this your masoud made a big mistake when he mess with the shea but he stupid enough to understand.

let me be honest if it is just the goovernment and its army yes you may keep kerkook but with men like alkhazaali and Hadi Alamery you are making big mistakes. We will see.

BTW the sunni Arab who backed up by arab and west they failed big time due to the pmf men you will run into your mountains just like always.

well the let me enlighten you we sent soldiers to fight in Lebanon against Israel invasion .
its a lot different to kill somebody in self defense or kill him fr fun , now you may not understand that because here you have an agenda

and because we don't use fake names it's PGCC you can call it by the fake name of GCC
and Wilayat al-Faqih and hegemony nonsense you mentiod is complete bullshit as Shia in Iraq Follow najaf school of thaught not Qom and in Najaf they don't believe Wilayat al-Faqih
shia in Southern Iraq and Southern Lebanon fought their own war not Iran war . so don't spread lies here we just supported their endeavor .when countries of PGCC supported the other side of war.

if those product are low quality why they have buyers ? and tell me about some cars and industrial equipment produced in Iraq , if you want to know ISIS ad KSA led campaign of bombing and destroying Iraq since 1991 made sure most of Iraq industries get destroyed .

about an azeri can't have Arabic ancestry well if you don't knew many of Sadat escaped the Abbasid and Omavide prosecution and come to Iran.

and as the region don't belongs to arabs alone I also have the right to participate in ay discussion I like and you simply don't have the authority to tell me do something else.

every one or two year 6000 out of 600000 and all those 6000 replaced just in 1-2 days.
here there is the joke that say they do this to made profit for the people who sell and install the dishes

and about twitter and Facebook you don't get it if they wanted they could (and on occasion they did) close the ports that all those proxies use for communicate but hey don't . they just made it a little harder so they can say we are against these things but in short nobody really care about these things

You have never declared war against Israel. At most a few advisors went to Southern Lebanon. The main point still remains. Shia Arabs in Lebanon are doing all the work while you take their "achievements" as that of your own.

The fact still remains. The Iranian Mullah's killed over 300.000 Iraqis. You can sugarcoat it all you want to.

There is no such thing as PGCC. If there is you can be called a Gulf of Oman country or an Arabian Sea country. The Arabian Peninsula is the largest peninsula in the world with a several 1000 km long coastline. KSA is not a so-called "Gulf country" either. Only 200.000 people in KSA speak a Khaliji dialect. Oman is not a "Gulf country" either. Bahrain is different from Kuwait too etc. Qatar is different from Kuwait etc.

The real geographically correct description of most of the GCC (excluding KSA) is Eastern Arabia which is one of the most ancient regions of the world.

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KSA is a huge country with many ancient regions and huge geographical distances. Only the coastal areas of KSA for instance have anything to do with other GCC countries.

For instance Hijaz (the most populous region in KSA) has much more to do with nearby Levant (Sham), neighboring Egypt across the tropical Red Sea and Yemen. Be it dialect, cuisine, culture, geography, ancestry, history (Arab or ancient Semitic history) etc.

Respected Iraqi Shia Arab clerics have warned for years against the rise of the Wilayat al-Faqih nonsense in Najaf and Karbala which has nothing to do with traditional Shia Islam. You are also polluting Northern Yemen and the Zaydis (oldest Shia branch in the world) with this nonsense although it does not work much.

What I have written are supported by ground realities (I linked to an objective article) and also what many Iraqi Shia Arabs write on various forums.

You can write what you want to but why are you meddling in the internal affairs of Arabs? Me and @SALMAN AL-FARSI had an discussion.

Now tell me don't you have to use a proxy to enter PDF from Iran?

Last edited:
Children of Al Baghdadi in Anbar curse ISIS after Iraqi army/Popular mobilization forces retook it

Some have not eaten for 15 days, end of the video adults ask for Ayatollah Sistani to call on more volunteers to head to Anbar

@Mosamania well another video showing PMF rescuing Sunnis from ISIS, hear it from kids, kids don't lie under such situations. Better than bullshit from twitter or AJ.

You dream of that let me tell you this your masoud made a big mistake when he mess with the shea but he stupid enough to understand.

let me be honest if it is just the goovernment and its army yes you may keep kerkook but with men like alkhazaali and Hadi Alamery you are making big mistakes. We will see.

BTW the sunni Arab who backed up by arab and west they failed big time due to the pmf men you will run into your mountains just like always.

if only.

Back
Top Bottom