What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Such supply lines should be evident and must have a record in satellites.
In the same way Pakistan.... almost daily, recover Indian weapons from the terrorists in Baluchistan.

I don't know about Indian weapons in Baluchistan and never researched about it, but if what you say is true, then it's probable that India may support BLA too. Since I haven't heard about it, I can't say much.

But I don't think Qatar supporting terror groups in region is anything new, be it IS, Nusra or others, they are the same.

Last edited:
I don't know about Indian weapons in Baluchistan and never researched about it, but if what you say is true, then it's probable that India may support BLA too, otherwise. Since I haven't heard about it, I can't say much.

But I don't think Qatar supporting terror groups in region is anything new, be it IS, Nusra or others, they are the same.

i don't think Qatar build any weapons, any sort of regular purchase orders should reflect the source, point is it should not be difficult to catch.
However, still from Qatar all the way to Iraq!

Regarding, BLA... almost every day, our security agencies find such weapons and report to democrats.

Qatar has been or used to send arms to Syria to all groups, FN-6 MANPADS as well whilst the US strongly advised against that. They all knew it would end up in Iraq but that didn't concern them.

Path of delivery was Qatar-Turkey-Syria

The US has 15.000 troops in qatar but they aren't doing anything about it despite knowing it as Gen. Dempsey stated, as well as Joe Biden and other important figures.

Path of delivery was Qatar-Turkey-Syria

See... this is what i wanted to here. The exact supply route!
However, i see it unbelievable. When Syrians cannot flee to neighbouring Turkey, how can supply lines reach Turkey? and why does the collective forces of Iraq, Iran and US, are not interested to monitor 200km border with Turkey?

one word search on google brought me this.
What is your source of information?

Isis apparently takes control of US weapons airdrop intended for Kurds | World news | The Guardian

See... this is what i wanted to here. The exact supply route!
However, i see it unbelievable. When Syrians cannot flee to neighbouring Turkey, how can supply lines reach Turkey? and why does the collective forces of Iraq, Iran and US, are not interested to monitor 200km border with Turkey?

Flights, by air.

map-syria-rebels-arms-pipeline.jpg

Strikes on ISIS in Salah din province, Su-25 or coalition aircraft

It must be interesting to see US army in streets of Iraq and US senators staying in those hotels.

image-jpg.195225

It must be interesting to see US army in streets of Iraq and US senators staying in those hotels.

image-jpg.195225

Certain areas of Iraq are already infested with posters of those two fake wannabe Arabs. 1 of them was the head of state when Iranians killed around 300.000 Iraqis.

Let the Wilayat al-Faqih kufr engulf Shia Arab Southern Iraq. Those people are mostly sheep already given the social/religious structure of Mullah's/tribal elders in Southern Iraq. Just look how many followers a retard like Muqtada al-Sadr has.

Najaf and Karbala is getting infested by the Wilayat al-Faqih nonsense too.

Let them enjoy being an Iranian Mullah colony.

Certain areas of Iraq are already infested with posters of those two fake wannabe Arabs. 1 of them was the head of state when Iranians killed around 300.000 Iraqis.

Let the Wilayat al-Faqih kufr engulf Shia Arab Southern Iraq. Those people are mostly sheep already given the social/religious structure of Mullah's/tribal elders in Southern Iraq. Just look how many followers a retard like Muqtada al-Sadr has.

Najaf and Karbala is getting infested by the Wilayat al-Faqih nonsense too.

Let them enjoy being an Iranian proxy.

Thanks to Saudi and GCC cooperation, ISIS is getting his butt kicked. And Shias are stronger than ever.

I wont be surprised if one day Saudi King kisses the feet of Mullah-King.

Thanks to Saudi and GCC cooperation, ISIS is getting his butt kicked. And Shias are stronger than ever.

I wont be surprised if one day Saudi King kisses the feet of Mullah-King.

So you are telling me that the only solution is supporting Daesh?

Southern Iraq is 90% Shia Twelver. Of course most of the sheep there will feel religiously and ideologically close to a Mullah led Iran next door. Especially as most of Southern Iraq is ruled by Shia Islamist parties.

90% of all Arabs and Muslims are Sunni. Tiny Southern Lebanon and small Southern Iraq is not going to change anything in the wider picture. When Syria will be liberated and ruled by Sunni Arabs once again as throughout most of history Southern Lebanon will be isolated. All this is a question of time.

If pigs could fly that would be probable.

So you are telling me that the only solution is supporting Daesh?

Southern Iraq is 90% Shia Twelver. Of course most of the sheep there will feel religiously and ideologically close to a Mullah led Iran next door. Especially as most of Southern Iraq is ruled by Shia Islamist parties.

90% of all Arabs and Muslims are Sunni. Tiny Southern Lebanon and small Southern Iraq is not going to change anything in the wider picture. When Syria will be liberated and ruled by Sunni Arabs once again as throughout most of history Southern Lebanon will be isolated. All this is a question of time.

If pigs could fly that would be probable.

USA, Iran and Israel will annihilate Sunnis in the Middleast with the help of Shia Arabs and atheist, zardosht Kurds.

Unfortunately Saudis became a tool in the hands of Iranian mullahs.

1 of them was the head of state when Iranians killed around 300.000 Iraqis.
It is safe to assume that Iraq is an occupied state!
However, what i don't agree with this sect. is that they start brainwash at early age.
iraq-quds-3.jpg

USA, Iran and Israel will annihilate Sunnis in the Middleast with the help of Shia Arabs and atheist, zardosht Kurds.

Unfortunately Saudis became a tool in the hands of Iranian mullahs.

How can they "annihilate" 350 million Sunni Arabs in the MENA region and 50 million Sunni Muslim Turks? Where does Turkey stand in all this in your opinion? Because GCC and Turkey are in the same camp when it comes to Syria. Both also don't want to see marginalization of Sunni Arabs and Sunni Turkmens in Iraq.

I don't know if you support or sympathize with Daesh but know one thing - their presence is by no means an advantage for anyone other than Mullah's, Kurds and Al-Assad.

Now under the disguise of Daesh they (Mullah's and Shia militias in Iraq) can butcher Sunni Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom