What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

If you believe this stuff to be an "Actual Explanation" I am extremely disappointed in you. The heroic Shia militias there to save the day from the evil control freaks of Sunni Arabs of Iraq. If this doesn't scream biased I don't know what does.

No idea what part of the articles you don't agree with, it all makes sense to me.

As for Shia groups, the current plan as discussed in Riyadh seems to be strengthening IA forces to eventually go in the direction of repeating 2008, using IA to dissolve forces operating outside of state control and integrate it's remaining fighters but this plan can only be implemented after the ISIS chapter. For some that still is a Safavid army but not as much as the others. Other option is ISIS.

No idea what part of the articles you don't agree with, it all makes sense to me.

As for Shia groups, the current plan as discussed in Riyadh seems to be strengthening IA forces to eventually go in the direction of repeating 2008, using IA to dissolve forces operating outside of state control and integrate it's remaining fighters but this plan can only be implemented after the ISIS chapter. For some that still is a Safavid army but not as much as the others. Other option is ISIS.

It is in Saudi Arabia's best interest to have a strong Iraqi state, because a weak state is a gateway for Iranian shia militant control over Iraq, and this is a trend we see in all Iranian controlled countries, where the state is very very weak but the Iranian supported militants are strong. Something we saw in Iraq as well, hence why Kuwait and UAE are donating a lot to strengthening the centralized Iraqi state.

Streets of IRAQ, not IRAN.

Background: Palestine Hotel, Baghdad.

image.jpg

IS took over village of Hajjaj, south of Baiji.

image.jpg

The heroic Shia militias there to save the day from the evil control freaks of Sunni Arabs of Iraq.
oh you make me sick to the toe .

everything about you from your avatar to your sectarianism makes me sick // so you realize that @1000 is a sunni dude ?

do you realize that a heck lot of iraqi soldiers are sunni ? most of SAA is sunni ?

till when are u going to use the same sectarian shyte to motivate some little dumb fvcks in chechnya ?

still the iraqi army is safavid/rafida/farsi army for standing up for its people . GTFO

U.S. official: Plans in place for 25,000-strong Iraqi spring push to retake Mosul - CNN.com

Now we all figured why IS used Libya in order for the media to focus there because they're losing ground in Syria and withdrew their men to Iraq because of this news. They're gearing up for a ground war against armies with mass manpower and support (US said to be involved on ground).

I also have heard maps people post on IS are false and IS usually hides it for security reason so no one really knows how much ground they control.

U.S. official: Plans in place for 25,000-strong Iraqi spring push to retake Mosul - CNN.com

Now we all figured why IS used Libya in order for the media to focus there because they're losing ground in Syria and withdrew their men to Iraq because of this news. They're gearing up for a ground war against armies with mass manpower and support (US said to be involved on ground).

I also have heard maps people post on IS are false and IS usually hides it for security reason so no one really knows how much ground they control.

1) Neither Shias nor Kurds have 25.000 spare troops. All they have are now fighting on various fronts. In reality, they both lack manpower to cover the losses. Next to KIA and WIA, both Shias and Kurds suffer from draft dodgers.

2) IS gained ground in Anbar and Mosul lately.

-----

Everyday PKK militants cross the border and surrender themselves to Turkish military.

These are PKK militants who were killed recently in Sinjar.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Breaking: Isis Video Shows Beheading of 21 Peshmerga Soldiers
A new Isis video claims that the Islamic State has beheaded 21 Peshmerga fighters captured by the militant outfit from Kirkuk.

isis-video-claims-21-peshmerga-soldiers-have-been-beheaded.png

Isis video claims 21 Peshmerga soldiers have been beheaded.ISIS Media
The new propaganda video reportedly features an Isis interview of the caged Peshmerga soldiers, according to a CNN report. The video, titled "Healing the Chest of Those who Believe," is in Kurdish and carries Arabic subtitles.

The footage is believed to have been released on Saturday. The Peshmerga fighters shown in the ISIS video are said to be from influential Kurdish tribes including al-Jaff and Barazanchi.

The Isis beheading claim, however, cannot be independently verified.

Breaking: Isis Video Shows Beheading of 21 Peshmerga Soldiers

image.jpg
image.jpg

they were shot according to Flea(IS account) and they did not have the balls to show it neither. IS are desperate in trying to turn Kurds, with the jash cleric from hewler(erbil) trying to say we're not fighting kurds but american and zionist puppets talabani and barzani bla bla bla.

This weapon warehouse was found in Ramadi, given to IS by Qatar.
Someone should do humanity a favor a bomb the hell out of this tiny gas station called Qatar. They are supporting terrorists almost anywhere. Oh I forgot, they are U.S stooges, no one will touch them.

10402426_339845109554681_5717661435045490566_n.jpg

Hadi al ameri tells Al-bu Ajeel tribe to choose between Iraq or IS terrorists before offensive

They are one of the main culprits of Spyker massacre, it's a mistake to give them time, just obliterate every single one of them.

This weapon warehouse was found in Ramadi, given to IS by Qatar.
Someone should do humanity a favor a bomb the hell out of this tiny gas station called Qatar. They are supporting terrorists almost anywhere. Oh I forgot, they are U.S stooges, no one will touch them.

without disputing your claim.... what possibly are the supply lines of Qatar weapons?
would you also share, how does rest of the supplies reach to ISIS?

without disputing your claim.... what possibly are the supply lines of Qatar weapons?
would you also share, how does rest of the supplies reach to ISIS?

Fact: Qatar doesn't give Iraqi army any kinds of weapons, at least nothing that is declared publicly.

Why are their weapons in Iraq? two possibilities, either it directly went to IS or Daesh got it from Nusra front in Syria (after their clash in Deir al Zoor) which is also supported and funded by Qatar.

Regardless, Qatar needs a huge kick in the arse, but they have cheap gas money, so no one cares.

Fact: Qatar doesn't give Iraqi army any kinds of weapons, at least nothing that is declared publicly.

Why are their weapons in Iraq? two possibilities, either it directly went to IS or Daesh got it from Nusra front in Syria (after their clash in Deir al Zoor) which is also supported and funded by Qatar.

Regardless, Qatar needs a huge kick in the arse, but they have cheap gas money, so no one cares.

Such supply lines should be evident and must have a record in satellites.
In the same way Pakistan.... almost daily, recover Indian weapons from the terrorists in Baluchistan.

Back
Top Bottom