What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

@Alshawi1234

At least you're admitting its both sides. Good on you. Still something that doesn't have political solution that we the people know about.

Opposition fires rockets, SAA retaliates with areal bombings on random targets. In the end 90% of the casualties are civilians with no near end in site. Right now both sides see the areas of control as "enemy territory" in which they try to justify killing civilians in these areas. Even Sunni areas under government control are seen as "enemy territory".
Nope, Rebels don't attack randomly. If they did there would be thousands of casulaties dead from them, yet only 1,600 died in total from rebel shelling. 79,000 from Assad.

Anyways, I hope Iraqi government gets toppled or reformed. They are continuing the cycle of oppression, first shiites oppress Sunnis, then Secularists oppress Shiites and Sunnis (Saddam, but he's a "sunni" in Shiite eyes) and then Shiites oppress Sunnis. If this cycle is ever going to stop, it will stop terrorism. Period. But if you continue to subjugate people people will go to extremes. Perfect example: IS. They didn't have much support in Iraq, and have only gained some support in both Iraq and Syria because both of those have local populations oppressed by the governments.

Nope, Rebels don't attack randomly. If they did there would be thousands of casulaties dead from them, yet only 1,600 died in total from rebel shelling. 79,000 from Assad.

Anyways, I hope Iraqi government gets toppled or reformed. They are continuing the cycle of oppression, first shiites oppress Sunnis, then Secularists oppress Shiites and Sunnis (Saddam, but he's a "sunni" in Shiite eyes) and then Shiites oppress Sunnis. If this cycle is ever going to stop, it will stop terrorism. Period. But if you continue to subjugate people people will go to extremes. Perfect example: IS. They didn't have much support in Iraq, and have only gained some support in both Iraq and Syria because both of those have local populations oppressed by the governments.

Actually the "IS" population were originally mostly Baathists who over the time turned into "Islamist jihadists" as alqaeda fighters started go flock into Iraq to fight off the post Saddam iraqi government. These same groups over the time turned from Baathist to Alqaeda to IS. The main reason was because the Shias in he government were corrupt and allowed these groups to grow and also emptied the prisons of terrorists as part of the "national reconciliation"in 2008. These prisoners eventually formed IS after graduating as criminals in prison.

So the real reason why terrorism in Iraq exists is because our stupid govenment didn't get rid of terrorists when they had the chance as a result of corruption and American pressure for "inclusive" government. Plus the politicians were busy stealing what they could.

About the casualties, it's only because the terrorists groups in Syria don't have bigger bombs, if they did they wouldn't hesitate to use them.

Talk about the "oppression" of Sunnis in Iraq, that's pretty foolish. Iraq is fighting terrorism the same way the Egyption, Libyan, Jordanian and other arab armies are.

The fact that these terrorist happen to be sunnis is a big shame and it just means that sunnis are not doing enough to counter terrorism within their ranks, it's not exactly a justification as you try to portray it.

The salafization of Sunnis has gone along way since the last century, as a result we have a generation of terrorists and would be killers.

Actually the "IS" population were originally mostly Baathists who over the time turned into "Islamist jihadists" as alqaeda fighters started go flock into Iraq to fight off the post Saddam iraqi government. These same groups over the time turned from Baathist to Alqaeda to IS. The main reason was because the Shias in he government were corrupt and allowed these groups to grow and also emptied the prisons of terrorists as part of the "national reconciliation"in 2008. These prisoners eventually formed IS after graduating as criminals in prison.

So the real reason why terrorism in Iraq exists is because our stupid govenment didn't get rid of terrorists when they had the chance as a result of corruption and American pressure for "inclusive" government. Plus the politicians were busy stealing what they could.

About the casualties, it's only because the terrorists groups in Syria don't have bigger bombs, if they did they wouldn't hesitate to use them.

Talk about the "oppression" of Sunnis in Iraq, that's pretty foolish. Iraq is fighting terrorism the same way the Egyption, Libyan, Jordanian and other arab armies are.

The fact that these terrorist happen to be sunnis is a big shame and it just means that sunnis are not doing enough to counter terrorism within their ranks, it's not exactly a justification as you try to portray it.

The salafization of Sunnis has gone along way since the last century, as a result we have a generation of terrorists and would be killers.
Oh, so you want to execute every Sunni now? I guess you haven't heard of rehabilitation, either.
We don't use big bombs because we're not retarded. We use smaller, relatively accurate (but still inaccurate enough to cause misfires, overshot/undershot, etc.)
LOL
Salafization? What do you have against Salafis now? Want to execute all of them too?
How about this, shove your opinion up your ***, you uncultured swine.

@Alshawi1234

At least you're admitting its both sides. Good on you. Still something that doesn't have political solution that we the people know about.
Well, what make it that way is the pigs of nusra and their kind they have no limit to commit their crimes!. When you attack civilian ruthlessly then make no mistake that the others going to retaliate its tit for tat there is no prophet Mohammed or imam Ali PBUT. Its a dirty war no doubt that innocent people lost and still loose their life because of it.

Oh, so you want to execute every Sunni now? I guess you haven't heard of rehabilitation, either.
We don't use big bombs because we're not retarded. We use smaller, relatively accurate (but still inaccurate enough to cause misfires, overshot/undershot, etc.)
LOL
Salafization? What do you have against Salafis now? Want to execute all of them too?
How about this, shove your opinion up your ***, you uncultured swine.
Great, Alshawi smart he knew how to reply to you. Wait the Sunnis going to annihilate your metamorphosis Salafis. For their crimes against Islam and Muslims.

Well, what make it that way is the pigs of nusra and their kind they have no limit to commit their crimes!. When you attack civilian ruthlessly then make no mistake that the others going to retaliate its tit for tat there is no prophet Mohammed or imam Ali PBUT. Its a dirty war no doubt that innocent people lost and still loose their life because of it.
So Assad is justified in killing civilians because Nusra killed a few? You'd make a great oppressor, bibi and Assad would be proud.
Great, Alshawi smart he knew how to reply to you. Wait the Sunnis going to annihilate your metamorphosis Salafis. For their crimes against Islam and Muslims.
Sunnis or Shias? Because last I checked Sunnis are perfectly fine with Salafis, because Salafis don't bomb Sunnis, steal from Sunnis, and rape Sunni women. I say this as a Sunni.

Alqaeda/ nusra, IS, Boko haram, Abu sayaf, Taliban are all a result of salafization of Sunnis, do you imply that they are somehow good in any way?

And the salafist which do not support these groups usually support other extremest groups such as the various terrorist groups in Syria. You seem like a great example of what I mean.

You don't support IS only because they fight other terrorists groups in Syria, but in reality you fully support their war against Shias as we can tell.

the rest of your comment is a joke.

As for the Syrian revolution, the armed groups STARTED as extremists and some of the FSA decided to become "moderate" for US support later on. It seems your lot forget the anthem of the revolution when it first started. Many people try to put the blame on Assad for allowing extremism to grow, the truth is the complete opposite.

As for Salafist jihadis not hurting mainstream Sunnis, that is totally natural. Except when the interest clash that's when hardcore salafists start killing mainstream Sunnis as we see in Syria, Egypt, Somalia, Yemen, and even IS's attempt to eradicate some of the Iraqi Sunni tribes.

--------

Updates on the situation.

Rumors about a large scale operation set to begin in Sallahidden or Kirkuk, or maybe both.

30 Iraqi forces killed near Tikrit in a double suicide bombings

100 IS killed near baiji, including an IS propoganda man known as "asad baiji" on twitter.

Some families start returning to the liberated areas in Diyala after a thorough ID check. Some of the returning Sunni residents have decided to arm against any possible IS attack and have since been cooperative with the Iraqi security forces.

IS claims to have captured three spies belonging to the popular mobilization forces in Mosul. That ispretty weird considering there are no Shia in Mosul and the men captured are all Sunni.

Warning, graphic material at the end of the video. Just another scare tactic which seems to have no affect anymore.

Sunnis or Shias? Because last I checked Sunnis are perfectly fine with Salafis, because Salafis don't bomb Sunnis, steal from Sunnis, and rape Sunni women. I say this as a Sunni.

Salafis bomb Sunnis all over the place, look at Yemen, look at all the suicide bombings in Mosul before ISIL controlled it, as soon as they took control no more bombings. Look at the bombings of Amman hotel in 2005, Riyadh bombings. Massacre of 100+ ( mostly Sunni ) kids in Peshawar.

All the massacres of Sunnis in Algerian villages by FIS,GIP Islamists whatever they call themselves.

The list will be endless if I took more effort. Doesn't mean all Salafis are like that, but many support those acts.

Salafis bomb Sunnis all over the place, look at Yemen, look at all the suicide bombings in Mosul before ISIL controlled it, as soon as they took control no more bombings. Look at the bombings of Amman hotel in 2005, Riyadh bombings. Massacre of 100+ ( mostly Sunni ) kids in Peshawar.

All the massacres of Sunnis in Algerian villages by FIS,GIP Islamists whatever they call themselves.

The list will be endless if I took more effort. Doesn't mean all Salafis are like that, but many support those acts.

Daesh and all other terrorist groups do not have any religion first of all. Nor a sect. If you are really that desperate to attach them to a sect (they reject all sects and claim to be the only ones that are upon the haqq - truth) then Qutbism or adherents to Jihadism would be much more accurate.

Qutbism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jihadism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are probably 1-2 million Salafis or more in Europe alone and 99,9% of them are peaceful people albeit conservative Muslims. @TankMan is the only self-proclaimed Salafi that I know about on this forum. Yet he is one of the better posters.

Leaders
- Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi[11]
- Deputy leader in Iraq Abu Muslim al-Turkmani [12][13]
- Deputy leader in Syria Abu Ali al-Anbari[13]
- Head of Military Shura Abu Ayman al-Iraqi[14]
- Spokesman Abu Muhammad al-Adnani[15][16]
- Field commander Abu Omar al-Shishani[17][18][19]

Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi[11]

(dead)
Deputy leader in Iraq Abu Muslim al-Turkmani [12][13]

Deputy leader in Syria Abu Ali al-Anbari[13]

Head of Military Shura Abu Ayman al-Iraqi[14]

Spokesman Abu Muhammad al-Adnani[15][16]

Field commander Abu Omar al-Shishani[17][18][19]

All of them Iraqis outside of Al-Adnani (Syrian) and Abu Omar al-Shishani who is half Chechen and half Georgian apparently.

To all those saying that Daesh somehow came out of the blue from neighboring countries, lol.

That fucked up organization is the result of 35 years of Iraq being in chaos, wars, oppressive regimes etc. which all fostered violence like nothing else and gave birth to such monsters. Add a bit of religious or any brainwashing and you have a potent toxic blend.

Now the retards want to combat those retards with other militant retards (supposedly "Shias") thinking that this will solve the problems of the Iraqi society and social and political components. Just lol.

Of course the US and the West will have to "save" the mess from falling apart or add more insult to injury. Let's us see and hope for the best at least.

Last edited:
Daesh and all other terrorist groups do not have any religion first of all. Nor a sect. If you are really that desperate to attach them to a sect (they reject all sects and claim to be the only ones that are upon the haqq - truth) then Qutbism or adherents to Jihadism would be much more accurate.

There are probably 1-2 million Salafis or more in Europe alone and 99,9% of them are peaceful people albeit conservative Muslims. @TankMan is the only self-proclaimed Salafi that I know about on this forum. Yet he is one of the better posters.

Leaders
- Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi[11]
- Deputy leader in Iraq Abu Muslim al-Turkmani [12][13]
- Deputy leader in Syria Abu Ali al-Anbari[13]
- Head of Military Shura Abu Ayman al-Iraqi[14]
- Spokesman Abu Muhammad al-Adnani[15][16]
- Field commander Abu Omar al-Shishani[17][18][19]

Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi[11]

(dead)
Deputy leader in Iraq Abu Muslim al-Turkmani [12][13]

Deputy leader in Syria Abu Ali al-Anbari[13]

Head of Military Shura Abu Ayman al-Iraqi[14]

Spokesman Abu Muhammad al-Adnani[15][16]

Field commander Abu Omar al-Shishani[17][18][19]

All of them Iraqis outside of Al-Adnani (Syrian) and Abu Omar al-Shishani who is half Chechen and half Georgian apparently.

To all those saying that Daesh somehow came out of the blue from neighboring countries, lol.

That fucked up organization is the result of 35 years of Iraq being in chaos, wars, oppressive regimes etc. which all fostered violence like nothing else and gave birth to such monsters. Add a bit of religious or any brainwashing and you have a potent toxic blend.

Now the retards want to combat those retards with other militant retards (supposedly "Shias") thinking that this will solve the problems of the Iraqi society and social and political components. Just lol.

You can say ISIS have no religion but they deeply believe in Salafis and the influential figures of this ideology. Moreover Salafis that use violence to enforce their ideology on others are terrorist trash, they kill Sunnis day and night unlike what @Dr.Thrax claimed.

Anyhow Salafis are not 1 united group that believe the same, many have disagreements and are enemies. We even saw this in Syria between Nusra & ISIS.

Now I gave many examples and those can be proven, if you'd remove all Salafis from the middle east there would be far less terrorism.

You can say ISIS have no religion but they deeply believe in Salafis and the influential figures of this ideology. Moreover Salafis that use violence to enforce their ideology on others are terrorist trash, they kill Sunnis day and night unlike what @Dr.Thrax claimed.

Now I gave many examples and those can be proven, if you'd remove all Salafis from the middle east there would be far less terrorism.

Define Salafism for me? From what I know there are many different variations just like you have dozens of variations in other Muslim sects be it Sunni or Shia Islam.

Why are you telling me that they are trash? We all know that. I just don't consider them to have any religion let alone a Muslim sect. Looking at their actions alone should confirm this fallacy.

Just because they proclaim to be upon the haqq it does not mean that they are. That's something all terrorists do regardless of ideology. They always claim that they are right and everyone else is wrong.

How about just retards in general or people with radical thoughts? It's not like Ba'athists and other retards (Wilayat al-Faqih etc.) have a better track record. In fact they have killed many more people.

The problem with those Jihadists is less than 30 years old. Before there was not this problem. It started with the Afghan-Soviet war.

Anyways, I hope Iraqi government gets toppled or reformed. They are continuing the cycle of oppression
Opression and sectarianism, you will keep crying about this whatever they do. 'Maliki army killing civillians', now some say Abadi army like idiots. Maliki army captured a foreign Saudi ISIS member and they treated him in a civilized way, gave him water interviewed him. They'll probably release him like they release all foreigners they capture for fu*** reconciliation bullshit so people like you stop accusing them of sectarianism, that's what keeps terror alive.
They are continuing the cycle of oppression, If this cycle is ever going to stop, it will stop terrorism. Period.

We saw that in Libya, 'opressor' Gaddafi got taken out now you have terrorism. Algeria had to massacre terrorists to get rid of them, how will you clean ISIL from Syria ? I guess if you stop the cycle of oppressing ISIS they'll quit their terror right ?

first shiites oppress Sunnis, then Secularists oppress Shiites and Sunnis (Saddam, but he's a "sunni" in Shiite eyes) and then Shiites oppress Sunnis.

But if you continue to subjugate people people will go to extremes. Perfect example: IS. They didn't have much support in Iraq, and have only gained some support in both Iraq and Syria because both of those have local populations oppressed by the governments.

Saddam is a Sunni indeed, who are you to call him a kaffir saying he's burning in hell ? You should have told him in his face to experience some true education
spanking.gif

Define Salafism for me? From what I know there are many different variations just like you have dozens of variations in other Muslim sects be it Sunni or Shia Islam.

Why are you telling me that they are trash? We all know that. I just don't consider them to have any religion let alone a Muslim sect. Looking at their actions alone should confirm this fallacy.

Just because they proclaim to be upon the haqq it does not mean that they are. That's something all terrorists do regardless of ideology. They always claim that they are right and everyone else is wrong.

How about just retards in general or people with radical thoughts? It's not like Ba'athists and other retards (Wilayat al-Faqih etc.) have a better track record. In fact they have killed many more people.

The problem with those Jihadists is less than 30 years old. Before there was not this problem. It started with the Afghan-Soviet war.

Salafism ideology when defined with the meaning of Salafism no one sees anything wrong with it, if you look at the modern day Salafis and groups affiliated with this ideology all you find is trash.

Opression and sectarianism, you will keep crying about this whatever they do. 'Maliki army killing civillians', now some say Abadi army like idiots. Maliki army captured a foreign Saudi ISIS member and they treated him in a civilized way, gave him water interviewed him. They'll probably release him like they release all foreigners they capture for fu*** reconciliation bullshit so people like you stop accusing them of sectarianism, that's what keeps terror alive.

We saw that in Libya, 'opressor' Gaddafi got taken out now you have terrorism. Algeria had to massacre terrorists to get rid of them, how will you clean ISIL from Syria ? I guess if you stop the cycle of oppressing ISIS they'll quit their terror right ?

Saddam is a Sunni indeed, who are you to call him a kaffir saying he's burning in hell ? You should have told him in his face to experience some true education
spanking.gif

That Saudi Arabian was a 16 year old kid. Of course they treated him fine on camera. Do you know what has happened with him since then? No. The number of Saudi Arabian prisoners in Iraq is lower than 30. Many were truck drivers going to Turkey accused of being "terrorists". There are in fact more Iraqis in prisons in KSA. Just so you know. Many sentenced to death too. So of course states will try to release their prisoners or transfer prisoners. That's something most states do outside of North Korea and maybe a few others.

Idiotic logic. Daesh being trash equals oppressive mass-murdering dictators being great.:crazy: No wonder that the ME is struggling with that logic.

All those problems are bound in social, political and economic reasons. Unemployment and marginalization breeding more terrorists/criminals than anything else regardless of sect.

Back
Top Bottom