What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Classic Arab sunni.

Why do you guys all have to be so radical? Why do you even live? Just go and kill yourself if life is so miserable to you.
LOL
Being against prostitutes and Wineries is radical?

Anyways, as I said, I hope the Iraqi government falls, and a new inclusive government forms. Without oppressing anyone, be it Shias, Arab Sunnis, Kurdish Sunnis, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maliki Army does kill civilians. Ever heard of Fallujah?
Oh yes, a country is going to become perfect right after a dictator leaves. Perfect idiot logic.
Saddam isn't a Sunni, he is a secularist, if you walked around his palaces while he was still in power you'd see women dressed like whores, and wineries. That's not Islamic.

Maliki army doesn't kill civillians, show me vids of Maliki army killing civillians.
Assad is secularist as well

Which is why secularism sucks.

No AJ trash here.

Do you want me to repost Al Jazeera articles stating support for ISIL calling their suicide bombings martyrdom operations.

As for barrels, barrels are widely used in Iraq to make IED's which are used by ISIL. I can prove that with hundreds of images and vids whilst you can't show me a video where an Iraqi helicopter/aircraft is dropping barrels.

@Dr.Thrax

Brown Moses Blog: Is The Iraqi Air Force Using Improvised Barrel Bombs in Fallujah?

Here's the pic content they have of 'barrel bombs' which are IED's they made themselves in the first place. Whilst the people over there from the 'revolution' are filming day and night from A-10's to F/A-18's to helicopters they couldn't get 1 barrel dropped on camera, that means dropped from the helicopter not a barrel they laid on the ground..

It's useless to argue with you anyway, you lack knowledge about many subjects.

Maliki Army does kill civilians. Ever heard of Fallujah?
Oh yes, a country is going to become perfect right after a dictator leaves. Perfect idiot logic.
Saddam isn't a Sunni, he is a secularist, if you walked around his palaces while he was still in power you'd see women dressed like whores, and wineries. That's not Islamic.

Maliki army is long gone buddy. Falujah needs to be wiped out along with the remaining civilians inside. They are all IS supporters anyways. You are in no positions to be blaming anyone since you support terrorism against civilians yourself. Actually you calling "death to daesh" won't last a second inside Falujah, how about you go there and see how welcoming they are towards a "free Syrian army" supporter. The entire Baghdad belt area along with Falujah is IS paradise with all 80% of the civilians supporting IS.

LOL
Being against prostitutes and Wineries is radical?
You shiites change the religion more than I thought. Why don't you go bang a camel? Since Khomeini said that's okay.
Anyways, as I said, I hope the Iraqi government falls, and a new inclusive government forms. Without oppressing anyone, be it Shias, Arab Sunnis, Kurdish Sunnis, etc.

Abi isn't a Shia to begin with. Khomeini said no such thing, that's just part of the BS they feed you. I'm sure you eat plenty of that. Third how about you go try to solve the internal fighting in Syria before you lecture about Iraq. We are witnessing the Sunnis of Syria going at each other's throats, you are definitely the last people to take advice from when it comes to Iraq.

Maliki army is long gone buddy. Falujah needs to be wiped out along with the remaining civilians inside. They are all IS supporters anyways. You are in no positions to be blaming anyone since you support terrorism against civilians yourself. Actually you calling "death to daesh" won't last a second inside Falujah, how about you go there and see how welcoming they are towards a "free Syrian army" supporter. The entire Baghdad belt area along with Falujah is IS paradise with all 80% of the civilians supporting IS.

Abi isn't a Shia to begin with. Khomeini said no such thing, that's just part of the BS they feed you. I'm sure you eat plenty of that. Third how about you go try to solve the internal fighting in Syria before you lecture about Iraq. We are witnessing the Sunnis of Syria going at each other's throats, you are definitely the last people to take advice from when it comes to Iraq.

Same words of Americans and Israelis. Wipe out Fallujah. Because Fallujah gave them hell. You should use your brain and quit making foolish statements. What you wish happens won't happen. So leave aside the rhetoric.

Dude, you don't even know what the word 'Salafi' means, so stop embarrassing yourself. A Salafi is the label given to anyone who does not follow all the modern sectarianism, mullahs, politically-influenced sectarian mullahs and all that bull and instead prefer to directly follow the Quran, Hadiths and the Prophet's companions and their teachings.

Those can be and are twisted around by some people, Salafis and non-Salafis alike. The only difference is that Salafism allows for open debate a lot more since we don't have to do any taqleed, i.e we don't strictly obey any Imam's interpretation.

I don't even like or use the label of 'Salafi' and refuse to identify with any sect, but guess what that makes me? A ghair-muqallid, or, in layman's terms, a Salafi. And no, not all 'modern-day' Salafis are involved in ''trash''.

Grabbing one whole sect or group and blaming it is bigoted and plain wrong. One of the biggest terrorist groups, the Taliban, are Hanafi sunnis - practically the opposite of Salafi. I can name a couple of dozen more non-Salafi terrorist groups. Does that mean anything? No, it does not and should not. Terrorists are terrorists, regardless of what ideology they claim to follow.

This label you keep using only helps Mullahs achieve their political goals, consequently dividing Muslims. If I were to disagree with a Molvi on anything, the first thing he'll do is label me a Salafi or ''Wahabi'' and then avoid the argument entirely - I'm speaking from experience and I'm sure many others would have had similar experiences.

If you'd remove all the humans from Earth there would be far less terrorism too - start with yourself if you're that keen to do it.

''And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided'' [Quran 3:103]

''Surely they who divided their religion into parts and became sects, you have no concern with them; their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.'' [Quran 6:159]
Fair enough. Thanks for clearing up your point of view. I will respectfully disagree with you.

Allah has ordered us to hold firmly the rope of Allah. But what is that rope? The messenger PBUH has clarified it in the Hadith.
" I am leaving for you two precious things and if you adhere to them both, you will never go astray after me. They are the Book of Allah and my Progeny, that is my Ahlul Bayt. The two shall never separate from each other until they come to me by the Pool (of Paradise)."

If someone is doesn't follow a scholar, where does he get the fiqh from? Allah clearly has asked us to follow the rightous and seek out knowledge only from them.

"Ask the people of Dhikr [the Scholars] if you don't know" 16:43

It is also made clear that each person must answer to the imam of his time. And this imam is divinely guided and not self appointed.
One day We shall call every group of people by their respective Imams. (Qur’an 17:71)

"And We assigned from among them some Imams who GUIDE by Our authority since they were patient and believed firmly in Our Signs.”(Qur’an 32:24)

By the way, the word Shia is also used in the quran.
"And most surely Abraham was among the Shi’a of him (i.e., Noah)”(Qur’an 37:83)

O you believe, obey Allah and obey His Messenger and those amongst you who are give supreme authority (by Allah). Qur’an (4:59)

Be careful of your duty to Allah and be with the Truthful. (Qur’an 9:119)

(O Prophet) Lo! thou art a warner and for every community there is a guide. (Qur’an 13:7)

None touches (the depth of meaning of Qur’an) save the purified ones. (Qur’an 56:79)--------

-----It is Allah’s wish to remove all blemish from you, O Ahlul-Bayt, and purify you with a perfect purification. (Qur’an 33:33)

No one knows its interpretation except Allah and those who are firmly ground in knowledge. (Qur’an 3:7)

I think these verses are enough to prove that one simply does not interpret the religious according to what he wants without going back to the people with knowledge. To us Shias, these imams are the imams of ahl-ul bayt. This is supported by the hadiths of the prophet.

-------------

Anyways I think we have gone off topic. But since it's related about the origins of terrorism, it's clear that the reason why terrorism existed was because the people took the scholars of the state as imams and ignored those who rightfully should have been followed.

Same words of Americans and Israelis. Wipe out Fallujah. Because Fallujah gave them hell. You should use your brain and quit making foolish statements. What you wish happens won't happen. So leave aside the rhetoric.

Obviously you don't know these people. Falujah is at least 80% IS supporting. Their women and children all cheer when iraqi soldiers are paraded through the city and beheaded. All the non-IS population has left the city or have been killed.

The remaining people in Falujah are not Iraqi. They gave up their Iraqi citizenship after swearing allegiance to the "Islamic state". So Technically they are invaders in Iraqi territory. When you ask the where they are from they don't say Iraqi, instead they say "al dawla al islamiyah, wilayat al Falujah". They see Iraq as an enemy state and the Iraqi army as an "enemy" force.

They have been responsible for the killing of thousands of Iraqi troops and also civilians who travel through the Anbar highway. Expect me to have no mercy of them, same goes for the people of Hawija, baiji, Sunnis of tel afar. These towns are close to 80% pro-IS. not even Ramadi or Mosul have this much population supporting IS.

@Alshawi1234

Habibi if you Shia are the people who are truthful why did you form Abu gharib in coordination with Americans. Why don't you support an Islamic Caliphate with Sharia law? You know Ali Ibn Abi Talib enforced Sharia law? Why is majority of your people secular? Why do you care so much for Iranian interests? Is that what Prophet taught us? To fight for Iranian empire or fight for God? Why your madhab hate all Sahabah who defended Muslims from ancient Persia? Why no Shia admit Ali's sons were commanders in the war? Why do Mutah which we all know was nullified? How can Allah give Sahabah victory and open gates of Quds for them if he was against them? ISIS doesn't have to be right for Shia to be in the wrong.

How great is the difference between Suicide and Martyrdom operation and how lame can one be to club them both.

"Verily, Allah has purchased from the believers their selves and their wealth, in return for Heaven being theirs. They fight in the path of Allah and they kill and are killed " [Qur'an, 9:111]

'suicide-operations' name was chosen by the Jews to discourage people from such endeavours. How great is the difference between one who commits suicide - because of his unhappiness, lack of patience and weakness or absence of iman and has been threatened with Hell-Fire - and between the self-sacrificer who embarks on the operation out of strength of faith and conviction, and to bring victory to Islam, by sacrificing his life for the upliftment of Allah's word!

Dying from enemy fire can be called martyrdom as well.
Whether you want to label it with martyrdom or not it remains suicide when it's you activating the trigger that kills you, very simple.

@Alshawi1234

Habibi if you Shia are the people who are truthful why did you form Abu gharib in coordination with Americans. Why don't you support an Islamic Caliphate with Sharia law? You know Ali Ibn Abi Talib enforced Sharia law? Why is majority of your people secular? Why do you care so much for Iranian interests? Is that what Prophet taught us? To fight for Iranian empire or fight for God? Why your madhab hate all Sahabah who defended Muslims from ancient Persia? Why no Shia admit Ali's sons were commanders in the war? Why do Mutah which we all know was nullified? How can Allah give Sahabah victory and open gates of Quds for them if he was against them? ISIS doesn't have to be right for Shia to be in the wrong.

Why is falcon so brain damaged that he keeps changing opinions ?

I recommend @Alshawi1234 not to waste effort, just give it 48 hours and he will be pro Iran again, after that you wait 48 hours and he'll be pro ISIS.

Why is falcon so brain damaged that he keeps changing opinions ?

I recommend @Alshawi1234 not to waste effort, just give it 48 hours and he will be pro Iran again, after that you wait 48 hours and he'll be pro ISIS.

I'm pro Barack Hussein Obama.

qatari sub-human blew himself up
B9jo0L8IUAEdqXN.jpg

MQ-9 above Mosul

133445258.png

340394525.png

Last edited:
Fair enough. Thanks for clearing up your point of view. I will respectfully disagree with you.

Allah has ordered us to hold firmly the rope of Allah. But what is that rope? The messenger PBUH has clarified it in the Hadith.
" I am leaving for you two precious things and if you adhere to them both, you will never go astray after me. They are the Book of Allah and my Progeny, that is my Ahlul Bayt. The two shall never separate from each other until they come to me by the Pool (of Paradise)."

If someone is doesn't follow a scholar, where does he get the fiqh from? Allah clearly has asked us to follow the rightous and seek out knowledge only from them.

It is also made clear that each person must answer to the imam of his time. And this imam is divinely guided and not self appointed.
One day We shall call every group of people by their respective Imams. (Qur’an 17:71)

"And We assigned from among them some Imams who GUIDE by Our authority since they were patient and believed firmly in Our Signs.”(Qur’an 32:24)

"And most surely Abraham was among the Shi’a of him (i.e., Noah)”(Qur’an 37:83)

O you believe, obey Allah and obey His Messenger and those amongst you who are give supreme authority (by Allah). Qur’an (4:59)

(O Prophet) Lo! thou art a warner and for every community there is a guide. (Qur’an 13:7)

None touches (the depth of meaning of Qur’an) save the purified ones. (Qur’an 56:79)--------

-----It is Allah’s wish to remove all blemish from you, O Ahlul-Bayt, and purify you with a perfect purification. (Qur’an 33:33)

No one knows its interpretation except Allah and those who are firmly ground in knowledge. (Qur’an 3:7)

I think these verses are enough to prove that one simply does not interpret the religious according to what he wants without going back to the people with knowledge. To us Shias, these imams are the imams of ahl-ul bayt. This is supported by the hadiths of the prophet.

-------------

Anyways I think we have gone off topic. But since it's related about the origins of terrorism, it's clear that the reason why terrorism existed was because the people took the scholars of the state as imams and ignored those who rightfully should have been followed.
Let's just agree to disagree then. But i'll still answer the argument, from my point of view.

Since The Prophet's ''progeny'' is not right here or directly in contact with us, the only way we know about them is through hadiths and historical records.

The claim you make here, ''ONLY'' from them, is not backed by any of the evidence provided. The hadith you yourself posted maintained that the Book of Allah is one of the two 'precious things' - there is no evidence to support the idea that only an Imam is capable of interpreting it.

'Scholars' isn't the best translation for 'ahlul zikr'. Even if it was, it says 'If you do not know'
in reference to something else but since we're taking things out of context anyways we can easily infer that it implies 'if you don't know and can't find it in the Quran or sunnah yourself'
There is absolutely nothing in those verses to back the statement that Imams are 'divinely guided'.
In ayah 71 of Surah al Sajdah, (17:71), the word 'Imams' can be translated in many ways - but even if we are to take your translation of it being the Imams we know of today, there is no way that this verse proves they have divine guidance because it is talking about something else entirely - the day of judgement.
The rest of the verse says:
''..those who are given their record in their right hand will read it (with pleasure), and they will not be dealt with unjustly in the least.''
And if both the literal/literary and the historical contexts are taken into account, it is clear that this verse does not, in any way, support the Shia interpretation.

You are quoting this verse completely out of context - it was referring to the Bani Israel, and it is in the past tense i.e a narration of historical events.
Just read the context of it:
''And certainly We gave the Book to Musa, so be not in doubt concerning the receiving of it, and We made it a guide for the children of Israel''. [Quran 32:23]
''And We made of them Imams to guide by Our command when they were patient, and they were certain of Our communications''. [Quran 32:24]
''Surely your Lord will judge between them on the day of resurrection concerning that wherein they differ.'' [Quran 32:25]

It has nothing to do with modern Muslims. And looking at the next few verses, it becomes clear that the Bani Israel and those 'Imams' eventually strayed from Allah's path - not something we want to do, now is it?
Surat As-Sajdah [32:18-30] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
In a very different context - not referring to today's Shias, so I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here.

''O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.'' [Quran 4:59]
Again, context - this one is clearly referring to the Muhajireen and Ansar and the migration from Makkah to Madinah, this verse especially is directed at those who did not migrate.
Surat At-Tawbah [9:116-122] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

''It was not becoming of the people of Al-Madinah and the bedouins of the neighbourhood to remain behind Allah's Messenger (Muhammad SAW when fighting in Allah's Cause) and (it was not becoming of them) to prefer their own lives to his life.....'' [Quran 9:120]

Every community was sent a prophet - a 'guide' does not refer to Imams, but to prophets. The verse even begins with 'O prophet' in brackets, meaning it is addressed to the Prophet. And that too is proven if you look at its context.

But you are right, this is off topic and religious discussions are not allowed anyways.
Well, ''To you your beliefs and to me mine''

Let's just agree to disagree then. But i'll still answer the argument, from my point of view.

Since The Prophet's ''progeny'' is not right here or directly in contact with us, the only way we know about them is through hadiths and historical records.

The claim you make here, ''ONLY'' from them, is not backed by any of the evidence provided. The hadith you yourself posted maintained that the Book of Allah is one of the two 'precious things' - there is no evidence to support the idea that only an Imam is capable of interpreting it.

'Scholars' isn't the best translation for 'ahlul zikr'. Even if it was, it says 'If you do not know'
in reference to something else but since we're taking things out of context anyways we can easily infer that it implies 'if you don't know and can't find it in the Quran or sunnah yourself'

There is absolutely nothing in those verses to back the statement that Imams are 'divinely guided'.
In ayah 71 of Surah al Sajdah, (17:71), the word 'Imams' can be translated in many ways - but even if we are to take your translation of it being the Imams we know of today, there is no way that this verse proves they have divine guidance because it is talking about something else entirely - the day of judgement.
The rest of the verse says:
''..those who are given their record in their right hand will read it (with pleasure), and they will not be dealt with unjustly in the least.''
And if both the literal/literary and the historical contexts are taken into account, it is clear that this verse does not, in any way, support the Shia interpretation.

You are quoting this verse completely out of context - it was referring to the Bani Israel, and it is in the past tense i.e a narration of historical events.
Just read the context of it:
''And certainly We gave the Book to Musa, so be not in doubt concerning the receiving of it, and We made it a guide for the children of Israel''. [Quran 32:23]
''And We made of them Imams to guide by Our command when they were patient, and they were certain of Our communications''. [Quran 32:24]
''Surely your Lord will judge between them on the day of resurrection concerning that wherein they differ.'' [Quran 32:25]

It has nothing to do with modern Muslims. And looking at the next few verses, it becomes clear that the Bani Israel and those 'Imams' eventually strayed from Allah's path - not something we want to do, now is it?
Surat As-Sajdah [32:18-30] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

In a very different context - not referring to today's Shias, so I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here.

''O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.'' [Quran 4:59]

Again, context - this one is clearly referring to the Muhajireen and Ansar and the migration from Makkah to Madinah, this verse especially is directed at those who did not migrate.
Surat At-Tawbah [9:116-122] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

''It was not becoming of the people of Al-Madinah and the bedouins of the neighbourhood to remain behind Allah's Messenger (Muhammad SAW when fighting in Allah's Cause) and (it was not becoming of them) to prefer their own lives to his life.....'' [Quran 9:120]

Every community was sent a prophet - a 'guide' does not refer to Imams, but to prophets. The verse even begins with 'O prophet' in brackets, meaning it is addressed to the Prophet. And that too is proven if you look at its context.

But you are right, this is off topic and religious discussions are not allowed anyways.

Well, ''To you your beliefs and to me mine''

Could you please prove us why should a Muslim follow Abubakr, Omar, Othman, Abu hanifa,Imam Shafi,Imam Malik,Imam Hunbal,Imam Bukhari base upon Quran?

while : It seems that the fact the two leaders of the Hanfi thought (Imam Abu Hanifa) and the Maliki thought (Imam Malik) are students of Imam Jafar As-Sadiq (PUH).

We follow Shia Imams 'cause:

1: Base upon Quran God pure them from any sin:

33:33: Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

It does not name ( Abubakr, Omar, Othman, Abu hanifa,Imam Shafi,Imam Malik,Imam Hunbal,Imam Bukhari ) it says house hold of the prophet Imam Ali (as) , Fatima (sa) , Imam Hassan and Imam Hossain (as)

2) Imam Ali was the first one who gave submission to the religion of Allah and never worshiped God made of wood and stone:
56:11

56_10.png

Sahih International
And the forerunners, the forerunners -

56_11.png

Sahih International
Those are the ones brought near [to Allah ]

3: All our Imams were martyred what about you?

4:95 But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward.

More:

عَنِ النَّبيِّ - ص- قالَ: مَنْ ماتَ وَ لَمْ يَعْرِفْ إمامَ زَمانِهِ ماتَ مَيْتَةً جاهِلِيَّةً
who is your Imam? be careful Imam Should be appointed by God:

dddd.jpg

ddd.jpg

When All prophets were appointed by God why on earth their Successor should appointed by people?

Back
Top Bottom