What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

I know. Iraqi Shia Arabs make great music and are great poets. I sometimes listen to such chants.:lol:

I especially find the unique "host" poems hilarious that are unique to Southern Iraq from what I know about. They have become popular among Shia's in nearby KSA and the GCC.:lol:

Anyway I hope that in my life time Arab Sunnis and Arab Shias can live peacefully with each other and that political disagreements can remain political disagreements. All those individuals/rulers that cause division should be hanged by their balls down. I am sure that this will happen one day but too many people would have lost their life's for nothing really.

We are brothers and sisters by blood and almost everything else and that will never change. I already found a potential Iraqi Shia Arab wife from Najaf here in Copenhagen. She has conquered my soul.:D
I was listing to that video on muqtada but it was long time ago I listen to these sometimes

For hosat I like this one specially the second part
2:59

and this one specially when he count the ten types of men

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

This one is badass and now almost a classic.

More for Salman.

I am turning into a shroog.:D

Soon I will join Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq.:lol:

I was listing to that video on muqtada but it was long time ago I listen to these sometimes

For hosat I like this one specially the second part
2:59

and this one specially when he count the ten types of men

:cheers:

Muqtada al-Sadr in Makkah years ago.

All Sadah families homeland is KSA (Hijaz) and they are welcome any time.

Will listen to them for sure in a moment. Love Arab poems.

I hear Marsh Arabs are hosat experts is this true?

Anyway death to the ISIS crypto-"Muslim" Ba'athists's and the Kurdish leeches.:lol:

Last edited:
@SALMAN AL-FARSI

This one is badass and now almost a classic.

More for Salman.

I am turning into a shroog.:D

Soon I will join Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq.:lol:

:cheers:

Will listen to them for sure in a moment. Love Arab poems.

I hear Marsh Arabs are hosat experts is this true?

Anyway death to the ISIS crypto-"Muslim" Ba'athists's and the Kurdish leeches.:lol:
I know that hosat in southern Iraq only and the shia who live in Baghdad such as al Sadr city and others who moved to Baghdad from the south I don't know anything about sammaara or tikrit or anbar I tried to search but I couldn't find any

Shroog are only the people who live in the marsh not all southern are shroom such as miysan there are two types of people the city urban people who are farmers and hoor(marsh)who are mainly fishermen and hunters who boat makers and there are beduo nomads in samawah who they live between anbar and samawah and desert of ksa

I know that hosat in southern Iraq only and the shia who live in Baghdad such as al Sadr city and others who moved to Baghdad from the south I don't know anything about sammaara or tikrit or anbar I tried to search but I couldn't find any

Shroog are only the people who live in the marsh not all southern are shroom such as miysan there are two types of people the city urban people who are farmers and hoor(marsh)who are mainly fishermen and hunters who boat makers and there are beduo nomads in samawah who they live between anbar and samawah and desert of ksa

I think that hosat is exclusively Southern Shia Arab. I don't know Sadr City much (other than the basic facts) but maybe recent migrants from the South have taken Hosat with them and other cultural elements from the South? Possible. But from what I know the best are found in the South.

Anbar, Salah ad-Din, Diyala and Ninava are more famous for their "chobi music" and Sufi chants (naqshbandi). Zanbour is used typically as instrument.

Yes, Shroog is a derogatory word used by Iraqi Sunni Arabs. I hear that it was mostly used to describe people from Amarah, Kut etc. Mi3dan is simply Marsh Arab is it not? They seem as very peaceful people. I have watched some of their videos and their dialect is hard to understand!

I don't know about people of Samawah or if any true Bedu are left, lol. People of Southern Iraq and Northern KSA/Najd are very similar as you already know. I think if both were Shia there would be little difference.:lol: Hopefully in the future sect will have no importance and we can work together like brothers and sisters to make the region a better place to live in. Eastern Arabia (Eastern Province in KSA, Kuwait and Bahrain) are also very close to Southern Iraq and vice versa.

Last edited:
I think that hosat is exclusively Southern Shia Arab. I don't know Sadr City much (other than the basic facts) but maybe recent migrants from the South have taken Hosat with them and other cultural elements from the South? Possible. But from what I know the best are found in the South.

Yes, Shroog is a derogatory word used by Iraqi Sunni Arabs. I hear that it was mostly used to describe people from Amarah, Kut etc. Mi3dan is simply Marsh Arab is it not? They seem as very peaceful people. I have watched some of their videos and their dialect is hard to understand!

I don't know about people of Samawah or if any true Bedu are left, lol. People of Southern Iraq and Northern KSA/Najd are very similar as you already know. I think if both were Shia there would be little difference.:lol: Hopefully in the future sect will have no importance and we can work together like brothers and sisters to make the region a better place to live in. Eastern Arabia (Eastern Province in KSA, Kuwait and Bahrain) are also very close to Southern Iraq and vice versa.
Yes they brought it with then Sadr city people are originally from the south amarah,basrah,kut

Sadr City inhabited are from bani sa,aida(sawa'ed)bani kinanah,albu muhamnad and other tribes

Yes they brought it with then Sadr city people are originally from the south amarah,basrah,kut

Sadr City inhabited are from bani sa,aida(sawa'ed)bani kinanah,albu muhamnad and other tribes

Most important tribes in Baghdad among the Southern migrants are probably Bani Tamim, Shammar, Janabi, Ubayd, Azza, Jabour, Lam, Assad, Khazraj, Al-Bu Muhammad, Malik, Khaza'il, Khafaja, Hassan etc. and hundreds of clans.:lol:

Anyway what is the situation as of today around Western Baghdad? What about Tikrit (Salah-ad-Din province). It's starting to be REALLY serious now. Pro-government locals should be fully supported by Abadi because maybe they will switch sides and it will become almost impossible to get those areas under control without Western support.

It is really a mess. Like from a horror movie. The madness must stop from all parties. Sadly innocents are main victims. God help them.:(

One of the problems as I see it in Iraq and perhaps in other parts of the M.E, is that loyalty to tribes, families and religion trump that of national identity.

Even when Arab nationalism was around, it wasn't about separate nation states but the Arab world.

I bet you many Iraqis would rather die for their family's honour than for Iraq itself. Hence why they turn and run.

I don't consider Daesh human beings, and nobody should.The best way to deal with them is to torture the ones captured publicly. Use their own medicine.

If it was me who is in charge, I would have tied them up inside sewer pipes.

I don't consider Daesh human beings, and nobody should.The best way to deal with them is to torture the ones captured publicly. Use their own medicine.

Problem is the ex-Saddamists put in such a good system, many fighters and even commanders have no information to give you. Torture them all you want, they wouldn't know anything important.

A tank of the Iraqi army is seen on the outskirts of the city of Falluja, Iraq May 19, 2015.
Reuters/Stringer
r

"The #KRG has received more than 16,000 IDPs of Ramadi in the last seven days."
I wonder how their "countrymen" in Basrah and other surronding places have taken in.

"The #KRG has received more than 16,000 IDPs of Ramadi in the last seven days."
I wonder how their "countrymen" in Basrah and other surronding places have taken in.
Kurd. Rudaw's LIES about having 1.7 million Sunni Arabs in KRG. The whole FREAKING population of Ramadi is 1.9 million. So yeah, 90% of them are in KRG. Money, give me money, to fill my FAT Kurdish belly.
1.7M Anbar refugees now in Kurdistan

:sarcastic:

Thanks to God and more than 300000 martyrs Iran is the most stable and powerful country in region without any support from superpowers .

The same way we alongside our brothers in Iraq kicked ISIS hundreds of kilometers away from our borders we will soon take care of them in Iraq as well .

Dude , Iranians might have differences but they have lived together for thousands of years and will never betray their brothers .

Believe me , whoever stands against their country and threatens them will have the same fate the MEK , Communists and the rest of separatist traitors had .

Yes, we saw that in 2009 how you dealt with dissent. You know, people calling for freedom and democracy.

Assad's tactics were very similar to yours.

for-neda-1024.jpg

If you want to act like them, then what's the point of fighting Daesh to begin with? Just kill them where you find them, there is no benefit in torturing them.

Iraq will never stand again unless Iran collapses, and that works only through supporting Iranian separatists inside the country.

I'd like you to try that. :)

If you want to act like them, then what's the point of fighting Daesh to begin with? Just kill them where you find them, there is no benefit in torturing them.
The point here is the one that made them win all their battles, psychological war, scare tactics. Use their own psychological war and show them that others can also torture even worse. They need to taste the pain they inflicted on others.

Back
Top Bottom