What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

RRpR3hh.jpg

Reports that Khalidya fell to ISIS, and that ISIS is surrounding Habbiynah military base.

Iraqi SUNNIS extremely angry and bloodthirsty in Ramadi. They say the Federal Iraqi government gave them all they needed, weapons and ammo, but the LOCAL Sunni government of Ramadi did not give them any ammo or guns, and didn't allow them to fight. They also say many Sunni politicians scared them by saying 10s of thousands of ISIS have entered Anbar, making them flee, while at best it was several hundred. VERY disconcerning news, and I DO smell a conspieracy.

Arabic with subtitles.

Iraqi SUNNIS extremely angry and bloodthirsty in Ramadi. They say the Federal Iraqi government gave them all they needed, weapons and ammo, but the LOCAL Sunni government of Ramadi did not give them any ammo or guns, and didn't allow them to fight. They also say many Sunni politicians scared them by saying 10s of thousands of ISIS have entered Anbar, making them flee, while at best it was several hundred. VERY disconcerning news, and I DO smell a conspieracy.

Arabic with subtitles.

So they do deserve to live with these monsters ...

So they do deserve to live with these monsters ...

No, they do not. They (sunni population) say that their 'leaders' sold them out, and denied them the tools to fight AGAINST ISIS. Why would they deserve to 'live with those monsters'. Don't you see, there is a concerted effort to foment secterian strife in that f-cking country. The Arabs themselves are just as much arab nationalistic as they are secterian. I bet most sunnis don't want this fuc-king sh!t, and just want to live their lives. Otherwise, 90% of Ramadi wouldn't flee to shia areas.

No, they do not. They (sunni population) say that their 'leaders' sold them out, and denied them the tools to fight AGAINST ISIS. Why would they deserve to 'live with those monsters'. Don't you see, there is a concerted effort to foment secterian strife in that f-cking country. The Arabs themselves are just as much arab nationalistic as they are secterian. I bet most sunnis don't want this fuc-king sh!t, and just want to live their lives. Otherwise, 90% of Ramadi wouldn't flee to shia areas.

I know the majority of Sunnis are against isis and extremists and son't deserve living with those monsters I meant the leaders ... but the same story happened in Mosoul and the whole city was handed to isis with lots of weapons .... the point is Shia is fighting ... Kurds are fighting .... why they don't ?

Arabic with subtitles.

They're being intimidated by Shia militias and journalists. Ordinary civilians are being blamed for the incompetence of the state army. It's the responsibility of the army.

Long live all the martyrs.

I thought that you would prefer this Salman.:)

Arabic is truly the most majestic language.

His father was twice the man and as I wrote many times a respected Muslim figure.

Just for fun.:lol:

I posted that video because of what he said about al khalidya and because Hazzy mentioned it

@Malik Alashter , @Alshawi1234 , @f1000n and other Iraqi members .

It seems the west is planning to divide Iraq and the issue is serious , What do you think about it ?
Iraq was already divided along sectarian lines. saddam and his baathist regime kept everybody in check. we removed him and see what happened.

kurds deserve a soverign nation taking up part of Iraq,Syria, and I think they deserve that for all the blood they have spilled fighting takfiri terrorists supported by countries in the area (Turkey,Saudi Arabia,UAE. . sunni deserve a slice of iraq in the middle and shia deserve southern Iraq.

their will be never be a leader like Saddam that can hold an entire country together like Iraq. the Iraq forces just don't have the will fight.

either it balkanizes or the sunni radicals take over completely -eventually- .

Last edited:
I posted that video because of what he said about al khalidya and because Hazzy mentioned it

I know. Iraqi Shia Arabs make great music and are great poets. I sometimes listen to such chants.:lol:

I especially find the unique "host" poems hilarious that are unique to Southern Iraq from what I know about. They have become popular among Shia's in nearby KSA and the GCC.:lol:

Anyway I hope that in my life time Arab Sunnis and Arab Shias can live peacefully with each other and that political disagreements can remain political disagreements. All those individuals/rulers that cause division should be hanged by their balls down. I am sure that this will happen one day but too many people would have lost their life's for nothing really.

We are brothers and sisters by blood and almost everything else and that will never change. I already found a potential Iraqi Shia Arab wife from Najaf here in Copenhagen. She has conquered my soul.:D

Last edited:
ISIS gains in Syria and Iraq - Business Insider
May 22, 2015, 12:59 PM

This week's advances by the Islamic State (aka ISIS, ISIL, and Daesh) in Iraq and Syria are some of the most successful campaigns for the extremist group since it rampaged into Iraq last summer.

A year ago, violent ISIS militants were attempting to expand their caliphate in Iraq and Syria and preparing to overtake Iraq's second-largest city of Mosul.

Within the last week, ISIS gained significant territory in Anbar, Iraq's largest province, including the provincial capital of Ramadi. The group also took the ancient city of Palmyra in Syria.

Here's how Syria looks compared to last year:
Courtesy of Emmanuel Pene

And this map shows the logistical significance of Palmyra:

Iraq isn't looking any better
ISIS just captured the last border crossing between Syria and Iraq, opening up more possibilities for the mobile militants.

"This is a very big threat to Baghdad. If [ISIS] controls Ramadi and Anbar, it gives them a big morale boost," Iraqi General Najim Abed al-Jabouri told The Daily Beast. "The road between Syria and Ramadi is open, so they can always send more fighters to Ramadi."

"It looks like in Anbar it’s open season," Jonathan Schanzer, vice president for research at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told Business Insider.

Here's what Iraq and Syria together look like now:
isis%20map-1.png
Reuters

"Simply put, the Islamic State is, or is on the verge of becoming, what it claims to be, a state," wrote David Kilcullen, former senior advisor to General David Petraeus.

Two troubling victories
The fall of Ramadi has been followed by a stream of analysis saying the US strategy in Iraq, and its now 11-month-old military campaign against ISIS, is failing.

Ramadi is a little more than fifty miles away from Baghdad, and its capture grants ISIS a clear route to transport supplies and militants toward the heart of Iraq.

Google Maps

Shortly after the capture of Ramadi, the historic Syrian city of Palmyra fell to ISIS — along with its UNESCO World Heritage Site and many valuable artifacts.

Schanzer said that ISIS will make a significant amount of its money looting historical sites and selling antiquities on the black market.
"[Syrian forces] wanted to defend this area ... they even tried to. But if that's the best that they can do when they try, then the country is lost," a government official who fled Palmyra for Damascus told The Guardian.

Meanwhile, Obama met with top national-security advisers earlier this week to review the US strategy in the Middle East. All signs point to it being unlikely that he'll make any big changes or commit ground troops to the fight.

Pamela Engel and Jeremy Bender contributed to this report.

They're being intimidated by Shia militias and journalists. Ordinary civilians are being blamed for the incompetence of the state army. It's the responsibility of the army.

That's it. No more money for 'Palestine'. Let Israel eat your entire land. I'm sick of this sectarianism. Go live in a Jeddah 'camp'. Haha, 70 years of 'refugee camps'. :D Completely DONE with Palestina.

I know the majority of Sunnis are against isis and extremists and son't deserve living with those monsters I meant the leaders ... but the same story happened in Mosoul and the whole city was handed to isis with lots of weapons .... the point is Shia is fighting ... Kurds are fighting .... why they don't ?

Sorry. Yes, I hope the Sunni people of Iraq stand up and hang ever single 'sheik' and destroy ISIS together with the Shia Iraqis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom