What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

MHP! MHP! Haha just kidding. But no, I personally would LOVE for Turkey to influence the ME in a good way. Progressive thoughts, construction of hospitals, schools airports etc, and indeed, the dizi's. All of that makes for a better middle east. This killing each other thing is fu cking overdone. It has to stop ASAP.
:)

We are very nationalistic people, bro...MHP is a nationalist party but they don't represent my views....

Mate look, for me;

AKP is using religion for their benefits.
CHP is using Atatürk for their benefits.
MHP is using nationalist for their benefits..... i spit on all of them.

About Turkey influencing ME countries in a good way....well, i used to think like you but i lost faith in ME..

Especially when daesh is around...the ones who are fight against daesh are inadequate...the ones who are capable of taking out daesh are unwilling.

:)

We are very nationalistic people, bro...MHP is a nationalist party but they don't represent my views....

Mate look, for me;

AKP is using religion for their benefits.
CHP is using Atatürk for their benefits.
MHP is using nationalist for their benefits..... i spit on all of them.

About Turkey influencing ME countries in a good way....well, i used to think like you but i lost faith in ME..

Especially when daesh is around...the ones who are fight against daesh are inadequate...the ones who are capable of taking out daesh are unwilling.

True on all parts! About the parties and about the Middle East. But hey, we can't just give up on our neighbors, that's 200 million people right there.

As an aside, I asked a colleague of mine yesterday what he was going to vote for. He said Hakan Sukur:P Maybe he's on to something.

True on all parts! About the parties and about the Middle East. But hey, we can't just give up on our neighbors, that's 200 million people right there.
I only care for my brethren. :meeting:

As an aside, I asked a colleague of mine yesterday what he was going to vote for. He said Hakan Sukur:P Maybe he's on to something.
Hakan Şükür is done for....he was a parlimentary from AKP but loyal to Fethullah Gülen....his political career is over. :)

I only care for my brethren. :meeting:

Hakan Şükür is done for....he was a parlimentary from AKP but loyal to Fethullah Gülen....his political career is over. :)

I'll be sure to tell that dude:P Most people I know, who are quite religious, are done with Erdogan. Corruption, theft and unfair elections are what made them turn away. I think a lot will vote MHP, since CHP is not really in line with what they have been told since a young age.

Yeah, at the end brethren are most important. But it'd be nice to live in a good neihborhood.

cartoon21-5-2015new.jpg

I don't see where we are disagreeing. We both agree that West doesn't have major interest in ME no longer and that they will let them fight it out. West will need ground invasion to achieve what you mention or alliance with Iran.
Why do you want west to leave so badly? So that your buddies can kill, rape, plunder as much as they like? West should stop beating around the bush and be more ruthless against them and finish it once and for all.

ISIS is sending the 'prettiest Yazidi virgins' to slave markets in Syria | Daily Mail Online

Why do you want west to leave so badly? So that your buddies can kill, rape, plunder as much as they like? West should stop beating around the bush and be more ruthless against them and finish it once and for all.

ISIS is sending the 'prettiest Yazidi virgins' to slave markets in Syria | Daily Mail Online

Are you with me or you dazing off with another of those daydreams you usually have?

How many Muslims did you kill in todays daydream? :lol:

Let's read again:

I'm no European, but from American perspective we should leave the region alone. Right now there is no consensus on Syria/Iraq by the ME peoples. Because the sides are divided by Sunni/Shia. So it's impossible for them to agree on political settlement. So the way it looks this is going to be fought out. Which means we should stay out of it. Intervening will just create more IS splinter groups. Once the war is over(Sunni or Shia victory) in these two nations, then either Iran/Shias will be powerful and declare war on Saudi Arabia causing regional war or Sunnis win and Sunni nations try rebuilding both aria and Iraq. Which means as of now, the West shouldn't have any interest in getting entangled.

You advocated intervention and opposed it in your most recent posts. So which one do you want? Make up your mind? If intervention, then go for it. Barking on PDF won't change nothing.

Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq has broken the siege of Baiji oil refinery, letting out 300 Iraqi army soldiers who were besieged in there.

Eastern Husaybah has fallen. IS moves towards Habbaniyah Military Base.

-----

ISF retreated from al Waleed Bordercrossing, while Assad forces abandoned At-Tanaf bordercrossing.

By that lame logic, PKK has every right to do what IS does, doesn't it? Erdogan is also democratically elected, but since PKK may not like him, every single terrorist attack they do is justified. So many silent IS sympathizers, just pathetic. You will go too far and bring many lame excuses to justify animals like ISIS without mentioning the real reason, which is the disease and backwardness hidden in some versions of Islam and that is prone to creating and giving rise to most evil groups on planet earth.
@Serpentine Lets look at the conversation again.
I'm not comfortable with the word " regime " .

Yeap, Iraqi government should represent both Shias, Sunnis and Kurds... right ? So, current Iraqi government/regime is representing whom ?

Current government was democratically elected , Wasn't it ?

Hitler was also democratically elected...

The point sinan is making is pretty obvious, Iraqi goverment failed to represent Sunni part of the population, previous goverment had a sectarian policy (thats at least what i have read, cant say im knowledged about it) and the current one failed to protect the sunni parts of the country.

How Maliki Ruined Iraq | Foreign Policy

Didnt Iraqi army retreat from Mosul without firing a single bullet because the mostly Shiite Army didnt want to defend Sunni areas?

So yeah Sinan is right with his point which basically is that a democratically elected goverment isnt neccessarily good, in fact, the rare appearing democracy in muslim world fails mostly.

So i dont know how exactly you came to the conclusion that Sinan is justifying isis, because critisizing a Shia goverment?
Not even you can claim Iraqi goverment is good.

@Serpentine Lets look at the conversation again.

The point sinan is making is pretty obvious, Iraqi goverment failed to represent Sunni part of the population, previous goverment had a sectarian policy (thats at least what i have read, cant say im knowledged about it) and the current one failed to protect the sunni parts of the country.

How Maliki Ruined Iraq | Foreign Policy

Didnt Iraqi army retreat from Mosul without firing a single bullet because the mostly Shiite Army didnt want to defend Sunni areas?

So yeah Sinan is right with his point which basically is that a democratic elected goverment isnt neccessarily good, in fact, the rare appearing democracy in muslim world fails mostly.

So i dont know how exactly you came to the conclusion that Sinan is justifying isis, because critisizing a Shia goverment?
Not even you can claim Iraqi goverment is good.

No offense my dear, but your understanding of Iraq situation is very shallow, you are repeating what usual western media have been blabbering about.

The point is, many Iraqi Sunnis will not be satisfied with anything but ruling Iraq again, they ruled Iraq under Saddam and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, and now, they are sponsoring ISIS in their cities, using suicide bombing to spread terror and doing everything they can to destabilize Iraq (not all of them of course, I'm talking about the trouble makers among them).

They welcomed IS in 2014 and now they are begging Shias to liberate their areas.

You are wrong about Mosul, fifth columns in Iraq's army sold those areas to IS, that's why not a single bullet was shot. Most of the troops stationed in in those areas were locals (Sunnis) and they were told by their commanders to pack up and leave.

1300 Shia cadets in Tikrit were told to surrender themselves by their commanders or get slaughtered. They gave up arms and they were all executed in one of the largest executions of POWs in recent history.

I'm actually sick of all these "Iraq failed to represent Sunnis" slandering. When they ruled Iraq, they killed nearly a million of Iraqis, when Saddam was toppled, they again started supporting terrorism. The suicide bombings in Iraq started in 2003, even before there was any Maliki around, so please, we are not fooled by any of this. by that logic, I again claim that Turkey has failed to represent Kurds hence PKK is a genuine movement fighting for rights of its people. How do you take that?

Have you ever seen western media saying anything about rights of Shia minority in Saudi Arabia or Shia majority in Bahrain whose revolution is being suppressed by western stooges, all with silence of piss activists and western governments? But they never wasted a second to spread their rubbish about Iraq and Syria and Iran, how 'evil Maliki' was oppressing Sunnis when he was pursuing and hunting down the remnants of Saddam regime which were conspiring with Al-Qaeda.

No offense my dear, but your understanding of Iraq situation is very shallow, you are repeating what usual western media have been blabbering about.
As i said im not an expert on Iraqi issues but which part dont you agree with? About Corruption, that Iraqi goverment couldnt satisfy the population or that Iraqi Army didnt want to fight for Sunnia area?
You say i repeat western media, that media mostly isnt reliable is nothing new but what do you follow? Its not like your living in Iraq and get information from first hand.

The point is, many Iraqi Sunnis will not be satisfied with anything but ruling Iraq again, they ruled Iraq under Saddam and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, and now, they are sponsoring ISIS in their cities, using suicide bombing to spread terror and doing everything they can to destabilize Iraq (not all of them of course, I'm talking about the trouble makers among them).
They welcomed IS in 2014 and now they are begging Shias to liberate their areas.
Which is the direct result of the fact that Iraqi goverment couldnt satisfy them, what i mean with satisfying is the stability of Saddam era (not that Saddam was good to begin with but Iraq was surely more stable than today), it couldnt provide jobs, people didnt feel the economic growth, corruption everywhere and last but not least thousands of state employees from Saddam era who became unemployed over night, lets not forget that some of those people make the backbone of isis.
People would forget about sects if Iraqi goverment was able to bring economic growth, money is the first thing people care about, none would support isis if they had a comfortable life.

You are wrong about Mosul, fifth columns in Iraq's army sold those areas to IS, that's why not a single bullet was shot. Most of the troops stationed in in those areas were locals (Sunnis) and they were told by their commanders to pack up and leave.
Thats also another claim, dont know which one is true but lets assume its like you say its still the failure of Iraqi goverment, a good goverment must be able to defend its territory everything else is an excuse.

I'm actually sick of all these "Iraq failed to represent Sunnis" slandering.
Are we gonna be able to hold a conversation without name callings, what happened to no offence?

When they ruled Iraq, they killed nearly a million of Iraqis, when Saddam was toppled, they again started supporting terrorism.
Who?

The suicide bombings in Iraq started in 2003, even before there was any Maliki around, so please, we are not fooled by any of this.
Which brings me back to my argument of thousands of unemployed state employees.

I again claim that Turkey has failed to represent Kurds hence PKK is a genuine movement fighting for rights of its people. How do you take that?
Fist of all none is claiming that isis is legitimate, would you pls stop with this?

I take that easy, pkk issue started with the wrong policy of past, it is true that Turkish state was not able to represent Kurds, in fact it was more like the opposite.
But today Kurds have all their rights, their language is even being teached in schools, they can vote for their own political party, by your logic if Turkey isnt able to represent Kurds then its pkk, well did you know pkk is attacking doctors, teachers, schools etc. in eastern Turkey, they attack infrastructure thats being built for Kurds? Did you know out of 14 million Kurds in Turkey pkk could barely gather 5-10 thousand fighters? That half of Kurds are actually voting for AKP instead of HDP? That pkk barely fought in Kobane? (in fact they were busy burning road construction mashines, Kindergartens, Supermarkets etc. when isis was slaughtering Kurds there, what did Turkey do? accepted 250'000 Kurdish refugees in one day)
If thats representing Kurds then good luck with that one.

Have you ever seen western media saying anything about rights of Shia minority in Saudi Arabia or Shia majority in Bahrain whose revolution is being suppressed by western stooges, all with silence of piss activists and western governments? But they never wasted a second to spread their rubbish about Iraq and Syria and Iran, how 'evil Maliki' was oppressing Sunnis when he was pursuing and hunting down the remnants of Saddam regime which were conspiring with Al-Qaeda.
I dont know about Shias in Saudi or Bahrain so not gonna comment on that but media is biased thats nothing new anyway, does that change anything about Iraqi goverment?
Why mixing topics when we are actually talking about Iraq?

Anyways, from this conversation i come to the conclusion that you think that Iraqi goverment isnt bad and that isis could spread there isnt the goverments fault but the local Sunnis?
If thats the case, lets split Iraq into Sunnia and Shia, what other option is left considering your arguments?

Back
Top Bottom