What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Are you with me or you dazing off with another of those daydreams you usually have?

How many Muslims did you kill in todays daydream? :lol:

Let's read again:

I'm no European, but from American perspective we should leave the region alone. Right now there is no consensus on Syria/Iraq by the ME peoples. Because the sides are divided by Sunni/Shia. So it's impossible for them to agree on political settlement. So the way it looks this is going to be fought out. Which means we should stay out of it. Intervening will just create more IS splinter groups. Once the war is over(Sunni or Shia victory) in these two nations, then either Iran/Shias will be powerful and declare war on Saudi Arabia causing regional war or Sunnis win and Sunni nations try rebuilding both aria and Iraq. Which means as of now, the West shouldn't have any interest in getting entangled.

You advocated intervention and opposed it in your most recent posts. So which one do you want? Make up your mind? If intervention, then go for it. Barking on PDF won't change nothing.
I opposed intervention in places like Libya and Iraq which pretty much destabilised countries and paved way for terrorists to use those countries as a safe heaven but I fully support annihilating terrorist scum like IS and their supporters. In fact, the world should be far more ruthless when dealing with those terrorists who can't even be considered as humans on any level.

Again you should read my post where I said no one would be directly declaring war against another because world is not that dramatic.

Well, I guess you can kiss good bye to Palmyra now that the army of apes have seized it. Middle East will no longer be the "cradle of civilisation" after this conflict.

I opposed intervention in places like Libya and Iraq which pretty much destabilised countries and paved way for terrorists to use those countries as a safe heaven but I fully support annihilating terrorist scum like IS and their supporters. In fact, the world should be far more ruthless when dealing with those terrorists who can't even be considered as humans on any level.

Again you should read my post where I said no one would be directly declaring war against another because world is not that dramatic.

Well, I guess you can kiss good bye to Palmyra now that the army of apes have seized it. Middle East will no longer be the "cradle of civilisation" after this conflict.

Then go write a letter to David Cameron's office, I can't do anything for you.

11295704_842070602494646_3283807616477470742_n.jpg

:lol:

يخسأ حسن زميره الكلب العاوي
روح انبح بعيد و اترك عنك الهياط لازم ال سعود ما عطوك عظم اليوم لذلك كاعد تهايط و تنبح

روح انبح بعيد و اترك عنك الهياط لازم ال سعود ما عطوك عظم اليوم لذلك كاعد تهايط و تنبح

اهايط لاني اقدر وداعسين على روسكم :-) و مخلين النباح لكم انتم وحسن زميره اللي صار يشرب ليموناضه على الهوا من كثر النباح ههههههه
مسكين مايدري يلقاها من الرمادي ولا ادلب ولا الاسد الاهبل, صرت ارحم حسن زميره من كثر صناديق الزباله الصفرا اللي توصل للضاحيه الجنوبيه كل يوم :lol:

اهايط لاني اقدر وداعسين على روسكم :-) و مخلين النباح لكم انتم وحسن زميره اللي صار يشرب ليموناضه على الهوا من كثر النباح ههههههه
مسكين مايدري يلقاها من الرمادي ولا ادلب ولا الاسد الاهبل, صرت ارحم حسن زميره من كثر صناديق الزباله الصفرا اللي توصل للضاحيه الجنوبيه كل يوم :lol:
هدي أعصابك هههههههههه
لا تفجر

اني مو مؤيد لبشار ولا اهتم لبشار طر ببشار

Back
Top Bottom