What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

There is a major problem within the religion and culture of Islam. Neither Shia nor Sunni are free from sin.

The way Islam is preached needs to change. Reform is a must and complete separation of religion and politics is vital.

It's no surprise that so many Islamic countries are either in conflict with others, or themselves.

Islam doesn't teach to kill each other ... misinterpretations are raw versions of Islam are misleading people not Islam.

Same nonsense. It's actually the backwardness in Arab countries that gives birth to most notorious terror groups in history. If you had educated your people, there wouldn't be thousands of terrorists, suicide bombers, nutjobs running around in ME.
Did you know that mullahs were the first Muslims to use the Kamikaze method? Yep that were bin Laden got the idea from Hezbulshits.

“American military forces again received just such a chilling message on October 23, 1983. At 6:45 that morning a smiling young man driving a Mercedes truck crashed his vehicle into the operations building serving as a base for Marines deployed as peacekeepers to Lebanon.

A couple of seconds after the vehicle came to a stop, the driver detonated the tons of explosives inside, destroying himself and the building and killing 241 U.S. military personnel. Seconds later a second bomber struck French paratroopers stationed five miles north, destroying their operations building and killing 58.

These bombings, and several high-profile blasts before them, were the handiwork of Shiite militant groups sponsored by Iran, which would coalesce in the mid-1980s into Hezbollah (Party of God).

Like the Kamikaze, Shiite use of suicide bombers was motivated by desperation. Lebanon had been devastated by a multi-front civil war beginning in 1975. In 1982 Israel launched a full-scale invasion to destroy Yasser Arafat’s Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) in Lebanon. The Shiites of south Lebanon, already reeling from civil war, were caught in the middle and desperate for a retaliatory weapon.

The government of revolutionary Iran organized and enabled systematic use of suicide bombing by Lebanon’s Shiites, just like the government of Imperial Japan had driven the Kamikaze. Iran’s leaders glorified the idea of self-sacrifice on the part of the community, legitimized suicide bombing more specifically, and provided expertise and explosives that made massive vehicular bombs a reality.

….

In 1993, Palestinian groups Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad began using suicide bombers against Israeli targets in an effort to derail the Oslo-Cairo peace process, then taking place between the Israeli government and the PLO. Hezbollah trained many of the radicals in how to use suicide attacks from late 1992 to early 1993.”
The Human Use of Human Beings: A Brief History of Suicide Bombing | Origins: Current Events in Historical Perspective

A farmer shall reap exactly what he sues. Or in this case the bomb strategy you invented will blow up in face eventually.

There is a major problem within the religion and culture of Islam. Neither Shia nor Sunni are free from sin.

The way Islam is preached needs to change. Reform is a must and complete separation of religion and politics is vital.

It's no surprise that so many Islamic countries are either in conflict with others, or themselves.

Dude, it's not like the politicians don't know. They know, and they have accepted the repercussions of using religion to give them that kind of power and influence.

Even Egypt's dictator Sissi, who fancied himself as an "anti" political Islam, and a reformer. Used religion to serve his agendas countless times. From calling people who protest against him "Unbelievers" or "Evil ones." to employing preachers that demonized protesters and encouraged police members to kill them, calling them things like "Khawarij" and that they were the "Hell people's dogs" and and that killing them is "Halal" and is rewarded with "paradise."

While Sunnis ran away facing IS, they asked Shias to come and liberate their cities, and they are doing it, do you have a problem with the name?

Same nonsense. It's actually the backwardness in Arab countries that gives birth to most notorious terror groups in history. If you had educated your people, there wouldn't be thousands of terrorists, suicide bombers, nutjobs running around in ME.

I know it's in your nature to blame outsiders, but as long as the mentality in your countries remains backward (regardless of amount of skyscrapers you build), there will be no solution. So the only thing that should collapse is backwardness in common Arab society.
This reminds me of this verse of Quraan:

Surat 'Ibrāhīm (Abrahim) - سورة ابراهيم
Sahih International
And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."
Surat 'Ibrahim [14:22] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Iran and it's followers will face the same fate as devil and his followers.

Sahih International
And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."

How ironic.
Thank you for making Serpentine's point. :lol:

Sahih International

:tup:

That is a brilliant analogy haha

Did you know that mullahs were the first Muslims to use the Kamikaze method? Yep that were bin Laden got the idea from Hezbulshits.

“American military forces again received just such a chilling message on October 23, 1983. At 6:45 that morning a smiling young man driving a Mercedes truck crashed his vehicle into the operations building serving as a base for Marines deployed as peacekeepers to Lebanon.

A couple of seconds after the vehicle came to a stop, the driver detonated the tons of explosives inside, destroying himself and the building and killing 241 U.S. military personnel. Seconds later a second bomber struck French paratroopers stationed five miles north, destroying their operations building and killing 58.

These bombings, and several high-profile blasts before them, were the handiwork of Shiite militant groups sponsored by Iran, which would coalesce in the mid-1980s into Hezbollah (Party of God).

Like the Kamikaze, Shiite use of suicide bombers was motivated by desperation. Lebanon had been devastated by a multi-front civil war beginning in 1975. In 1982 Israel launched a full-scale invasion to destroy Yasser Arafat’s Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) in Lebanon. The Shiites of south Lebanon, already reeling from civil war, were caught in the middle and desperate for a retaliatory weapon.

The government of revolutionary Iran organized and enabled systematic use of suicide bombing by Lebanon’s Shiites, just like the government of Imperial Japan had driven the Kamikaze. Iran’s leaders glorified the idea of self-sacrifice on the part of the community, legitimized suicide bombing more specifically, and provided expertise and explosives that made massive vehicular bombs a reality.

….

In 1993, Palestinian groups Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad began using suicide bombers against Israeli targets in an effort to derail the Oslo-Cairo peace process, then taking place between the Israeli government and the PLO. Hezbollah trained many of the radicals in how to use suicide attacks from late 1992 to early 1993.”
The Human Use of Human Beings: A Brief History of Suicide Bombing | Origins: Current Events in Historical Perspective

A farmer shall reap exactly what he sues. Or in this case the bomb strategy you invented will blow up in face eventually.
Interesting read but hope you aware that Hezbollah founded in 1985 and those attacks happened in 1983.

Well it is really make me happy that those claims about building time machine by some dude here were truth and not some nonsense .

While Sunnis ran away facing IS, they asked Shias to come and liberate their cities, and they are doing it, do you have a problem with the name?
Come on, be honest and tell me who really is considered a runner? Sunni civilians whom the government has been denying them the right to get armed or the heavily armed and trained Shiite militias and army?

You answer me another question and you get a prize :partay:. Who were the tough-looking militias who ran away before the battle of Tikrit, and only returned back after it's liberation to declare victory?

700 Shia militias killed in Habbaniyah during "retake Anbar op".

CFy0LEeWoAE7PJI.png

80 elements of the Iraqi army killed in Anbar in the last 12 hours during "retake Anbar op".

CF_8d9xW0AEbU3N.png:large

Who remembered this last week? PM Haider al-Abadi: Iraq will retake Ramadi 'in days'

Last edited:
700 Shia militias killed in Habbaniyah in the during "retake Anbar op".

80 elements of the Iraqi army killed in Anbar in the last 12 hours during "retake Anbar op".
OH boy, Is it authentic? o_O Unbelievable

IS governor of Iraqi city killed: Report | Zee News
Last Updated: Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 21:31

Baghdad: The Islamic State (IS) terrorist group`s self-styled governor of the northern Iraqi city of Mosul was killed in the US-led international coalition air raids, media reported on Thursday.

Coalition jets pounded IS positions in northern Iraq, killing Ibrahim Younis al-Hamdani in western Mosul and destroying military equipment, the BasNews agency said, citing an Iraqi Defence Ministry statement issued late on Wednesday.

"Several other militants were killed and positions destroyed during the assault," BasNews quoted the ministry statement as saying.

Broadcaster Rudaw TV also reported Hamdani`s killing on its website, citing the Defence Ministry`s statement.

Coalition war planes bombed IS militants in the town of Sinjar in Nineveh province, killing dozens of jihadis and destroying heavy weaponry, Kurdish Peshmerga`s Brig. General Izzadin Sndi confirmed to BasNews.

Sndi said his forces had no immediate information on casualties from the air raids.

Coalition air raids damaged IS positions in several villages around Makhmour, lying to the east of the autonomous Kurdistan regional capital Erbil, BasNews quoted officials as confirming.

IS overran Mosul in June last year after the rapid capitulation of the Iraqi military, whose members reportedly abandoned their posts as the jihadis advanced.

IANS

Casualties may be high, but I don't believe it's 780 in 12 hours, that's nonsense. Iran needs to train them better: the militias AND the Iraqi Army. The US doesn't want ISIS beaten so quickly. Here, to all normal and objective people, a nice article explaining both Syria and Iraq in a nutshell.

To beat ISIS, kick out US-led coalition — RT Op-Edge

Casualties may be high, but I don't believe it's 780 in 12 hours, that's nonsense. Iran needs to train them better: the militias AND the Iraqi Army. The US doesn't want ISIS beaten so quickly. Here, to all normal and objective people, a nice article explaining both Syria and Iraq in a nutshell.

To beat ISIS, kick out US-led coalition — RT Op-Edge
Isis would probably even get to Baghdad soon without US Airstrikes.

700 Shia militias killed in Habbaniyah during "retake Anbar op".

CFy0LEeWoAE7PJI.png

CF_8d9xW0AEbU3N.png:large

Who remembered this last week? PM Haider al-Abadi: Iraq will retake Ramadi 'in days'

What the hell is 'Rafedin' channel? Do we quote all these junk sources now?

And about AJ Arabic., it's officially the mouthpiece of many terrorist groups in ME, any channel is more credible than Al-Jazeera Arabic. Just like rulers of Qatar, they are created to support and spread terror.

Back
Top Bottom