What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

lol

View attachment 114866

since Arabs are prevented from entering Kirkuk, they are going to prevent Kurds from entering Diyala and central of Iraq, basically all cars registered from Kurdistan.

In other news, according to Kurdish media Peshmerga has recruited 6000 Iraqi sunnis refugees in prep for a future Mosul retake.
And now you're racist against Arabs?

And now you're racist against Arabs?

No but I have difficulties not to be mad at maslawis and the local tribes in Ninveh after what they are doing/have done against Ezidi Kurds. How their fellow ethnic Arab neighbours who used to visit their Ezidi brothers and others ,the next days rapes their daughters. Of course there are also those who helped them escape but I having it hard being mature. Not only them but the ones in Kirkuk aswell for their betrayal in working with IS.

My best friends are Arabs, I have brother in laws and sisters in law who are Arabs but it's sometime hard not to be drawn into this stream of prejudices from time to time after seeing the shit going on right now. This is how it is, Kurds and FSA groups in Syria are working and fighting with eachother on different fronts, they are helping Kurds in Kobanê, Kurdish groups like Jabhat Al Akrad(EK) are fighting togheter with FSA groups in Aleppo. Read this? Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

But in Iraq the history between Sunni Arabs and Kurds has been much more different and sadly it's pretty negative. So I am having very hard trusting them.

The lesson that must be learned from Iranian terrorism, is that nobody can intimidate Arabs or Muslims. The USSR tried their luck in Afghanistan which led to the creation of Qaeda, yet was miserably defeated. The US tried their luck in Iraq and was humiliated and driven out. Iran and it's stooges have been trying their luck in Syria and Iraq which led to the creation of FSA groups, Nusra and ISIL who fucked Iranian stooges up and down so horribly. If ISIL and other groups acted sensibly and settled with fighting Iranian stooges, they would have been now playing football with Khamnai's head in the middle of Tahran. But unfortunately ISIL has forced the West and us to fight them back. Iran is lucky.

The Associated Press, Baghdad
Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Militants with Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) group on Wednesday shot down an Iraqi military attack helicopter, killing the two pilots on board in the second such incident in a week and raising concerns about the extremists' ability to attack aircraft amid ongoing U.S.-led airstrikes.

According to two Iraqi officials, the extremists used a shoulder-fired missile to take down the Bell 407 helicopter, which crashed just north of the refinery town of Baiji, located about 200 kilometers (130 miles) north of Baghdad.

The pilot and co-pilot were both killed in the attack, a military aviation official told The Associated Press. A Defense Ministry official confirmed the information. Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity in line with regulations.

This is the second Iraqi military helicopter shot down by the ISIS over Baiji in one week. Militants shot down an Mi-35 helicopter near Baiji on Friday, also killing the pilot and co-pilot in that attack.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...SIS-shoots-down-another-Iraqi-helicopter.html

image.jpg

A little laugh in a sad time, thru the Iraqi TV.
[video]

The lesson that must be learned from Iranian terrorism, is that nobody can intimidate Arabs or Muslims. The USSR tried their luck in Afghanistan which led to the creation of Qaeda, yet was miserably defeated. The US tried their luck in Iraq and was humiliated and driven out. Iran and it's stooges have been trying their luck in Syria and Iraq which led to the creation of FSA groups, Nusra and ISIL who fucked Iranian stooges up and down so horribly. If ISIL and other groups acted sensibly and settled with fighting Iranian stooges, they would have been now playing football with Khamnai's head in the middle of Tahran. But unfortunately ISIL has forced the West and us to fight them back. Iran is lucky.

All this, and we have no single official member of our army or other military groups in Syria, hence those groups you are bragging about are only killing your fellow Arabs in Syria. No Iranian ground units fighting in Syria, except few random individuals whose numbers doesn't go up even more than 20 maybe and by only sending advisers, we have managed to kill thousands of stooges you paid and sent to Syria. So we are killing the snake before it can even see us.
ISIL emerged from your kinds of society not ours and as long as you have those cancers in your societies and if I were you, I would worry more about Jordan rather than Iran. Pics of IS sympathizers in Jordan are all over the net, while their black ideology is loathed all over Iran, literally, even among absolute majority of Sunnis in Iran. So as long as we don't have the cancer inside ourselves, we can easily crush any foreign mercenary sent by you guys.

Back
Top Bottom