What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Australian SAS expected to work with Iraqi special forces against Islamic State

Australian commandos may be partnered with an elite brigade of Iraqi special operations forces to help them battle against Islamic State militants.

Chief of the Defence Force Mark Binskin said on Wednesday the commandos Australia is poised to deploy to Iraq would "partner with like organisations" in their role advising and assisting local forces.

While he refused to specify which Iraqi troops Australians would work alongside, Fairfax Media has been told they could include the highly trained Iraqi Special Operations Forces – modelled on US special operations – though some details are yet to be finalised.

IS released the photo of recently shot down Iraqi Air Force Mi-35M armanents
3b834031d6562745835a320ead3c403d.jpg

The MI-35 was downed with the FN-6 MANPAD delivered by the terrorist organization qatar

FN-6 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
by the informations we got that time , and a French confirmed that time, they were the Emirates who sent it
they were buying to non official hands (of course approved by chinese) they put in container, said a story about iranian container (they made another story without syaing it it related)
emirates were doing much to sponsor EI too like they sponsored in Iran the jundollah

we are in a fucking region with terrorist minds
some are very good friends of westerners

by the informations we got that time , and a French confirmed that time, they were the Emirates who sent it
they were buying to non official hands (of course approved by chinese) they put in container, said a story about iranian container (they made another story without syaing it it related)
emirates were doing much to sponsor EI too like they sponsored in Iran the jundollah

we are in a fucking region with terrorist minds
some are very good friends of westerners

This is pure nonsense. UAE does not support any terrorism. Only a small number of private donors but I am yet to hear about that.

The GCC, Turkey etc. have donated such weapons to the legitimate Syrian opposition (FSA) and then ISIS captured it from FSA and transported it to Iraq.

By that logic you should blame US, West etc. for every death in any armed conflict as most people use their weapons.

What do you say to Iran (state not private individuals) support for Hezbollah, Al-Assad terror regime, Shia militias in Iraq, Houthi's etc.

What if their weapons reach the hands of ISIS etc.? Is Iran then to blame?

Last edited:
I don't think UAE does either, after all you never hear me about the UAE, have no problem with what they do.

Qatar however, many indications and confirmations.

Dawla Islamiya Wilayat Kirkuk, it says.

On Twitter they claim to have battled Peshmerga forces and entered parts of Kirkuk and that they are now in control of certain neighborhoods.

The Iraqi Army and ISOF Twitter does not say anything about that.

Difficult to tell as Twitter is full of nonsense. Might even be photoshop.

In other words I have not seen any news of ISIS gaining the control of Kirkuk. Maybe outskirts or one or two small neighborhoods. Locals would know though but it's late at night in Iraq now and dark. This photo was posted first this morning local Western European time.

I don't think UAE does either, after all you never hear me about the UAE, have no problem with what they do.

Qatar however, many indications and confirmations.

Qatar supports MB "movements" or what you should call it. If the STATE is really supporting ISIS I do not know about but I doubt so. Would the US allow them to do such a thing? Don't forget that the US has an air base there and Qatar has closer ties to the West than any other GCC state. The closest that you can come to a client state in the region. They never criticize Qatar if you have noticed in the media. They first started talking about workers because of the World Cup in 2022.

Private individuals, I have no doubt though.

UAE hosts one of the biggest Iraqi diasporas in the world. Strange if they did such a thing.

Last edited:
Kurds have trouble with clashes in kerkuk province, Daquq city/village. ISOF has been sent there to help, but that info is from @Dizer

Back
Top Bottom