What's new

Iraqi Uprising 2013

No need to justify Iran miserable loss and total humiliation by Saddam. Open up Persia history..very shameless one.

LOL, Saudis shouldn't even talk about fighting. If there's one group of people on the planet who are a bunch of sissies , plus extremely dumb , it's the Saudis. I could give a detailed instruction manual to a Saudi engineer about how to assemble a simple electrical circuit and I would be pleasantly surprised if he succeeds. Meanwhile, I would expect an iranian kid to assemble the same circuit with one hand tied and one eye blindfolded. Since you really do like to comment on other countries' history. What are the brilliant achievements of Saudi Arabia other than perfecting the art of camel riding? What are the major wars you have fought and won?

You really do need to get an encyclopaedia and read about the persian empire. Even the trebuchets and Catapults that they constructed out of wood are technologies far above the understanding of an average saudi scientist

LOL, Saudis shouldn't even talk about fighting. If there's one group of people on the planet who are a bunch of sissies , plus extremely dumb , it's the Saudis. I could give a detailed instruction manual to a Saudi engineer about how to assemble a simple electrical circuit and I would be pleasantly surprised if he succeeds. Meanwhile, I would expect an iranian kid to assemble the same circuit with one hand tied and one eye blindfolded. Since you really do like to comment on other countries' history. What are the brilliant achievements of Saudi Arabia other than perfecting the art of camel riding? What are the major wars you have fought and won?

You really do need to get an encyclopaedia and read about the persian empire. Even the trebuchets and Catapults that they constructed out of wood are technologies far above the understanding of an average saudi scientist

encyclopedia should also tell you who toppled the Persian Empire before conquering india :lol:.

how do you explain the fact that says 90 percent of indian are idiots. do you think it is genetic related? and do you consider yourself one of em.? P.S indians in saudi Arabia work as street sweeper not instructors...

encyclopedia should also tell you who toppled the Persian Empire before conquering india :lol:.

how do you explain the fact that says 90 percent of indian are idiots. do you think it is genetic related? and do you consider yourself one of em.? P.S indians in saudi Arabia work as street sweeper not instructors...

LOL you dumbass. The person who said that 90% of Indians are idiots was the ex Chief Justice of India and he said that in anger seeing the huge number of public demonstrations on the street. Oops I forgot. Do you know what a "Chief Justice" is? You see in more advanced societies , we have these things called courts , meanwhile in primitive ,Bedouin countries like Saudi Arabia, justice is decided by 3 bearded hooligans , who can give you any punishment depending on their mood. DNA analysis , fingerprints, criminology is unheard of in the great kindgom of saudi arabia. I won't go into more detail about courts , since your small primitive mind can't grasp the concept.

Oh , i forgot one more thing about the persian empire. That is the social development. I'm sure the persian empire(1500s etc) was far more socially advanced than Saudi Arabia today. For one , I'm sure the kids there received actual scientific education , not the religious stuff that your schools teach. Plus , I'm a 100% sure that the women in the persian empire were allowed to "drive" a horse cart or bullock cart to work :rofl:. Also , I'm sure they were allowed to chill with male friends in local bars , or whatever they used to call bars at that time.

There's only one thing for which I really appreciate the Saudis. It's your ability to brainwash people. Wow , it's just fantastic. You guys can convert a totally sane person , with a good education and convert him to a person who wants to blow up a public bus or train. That sort of stuff is just unparalleled , you people have just perfected it. Plus religious education. You guys are just pro when it comes to that stuff. I think the most religiously educated mullah in India would eat broken glass in front of an average saudi kid when it comes to religious education. You people have set a whole new standard for that stuff. :wave:

but what about the Iranian rule in post-Saddam era?

No one denies Iranian involvement in post-saddam era. But you have to understand that it wasn't only Iran, the gulf states have done more damage than Iran.

BTW, there were over 30 countries involved in supporting groups in Iraq, Iran is only one. Even The chief of Jordanian Intelligence admitted to supporting groups in Iraq after he was sacked. there is even a video of him with the criminal Tariq Al-Hashimi. Even syria was helping the gulf states by provided a passage. But now both Syria and Jordan regret it, they finally realized that a stable Iraq is better for them. But the KSA, Qatar, Turkey and some other countries are still conspiring to keep Iraq unstable.

I understand you, yes there are many other terrorists in the government but targeting them will create even greater tention as we have seem with hashimi and issawi. but your statements about Maliki; I don't agree with them for several reasons.

First, there are over 16 ministers from the "opposition" if that is the right label. Maliki does not run the government by himself. his power is limited by the constitution. second Maliki's person is not a dictator, he may and will be changed in the upcoming elections. Speaking about Maliki like he is the only option is ridiculous.

How is Maliki serving Iranian agenda. Iran is greatly choked up by sanctions right now and is increasing oil production which is greatly damaging Iran's economy. Having similar interest with Iran one some cases does not mean serving Iranian agenda. That's what many people fail to realize.

Relations are based on mutual interest, whether its with Iran, the US, or Russia

For some it is a strategic relationship and for others a evil nexus, this is how the relationship is being described by opposite coins. It is Al-Maliki who is the strongest, the police, military and the intelligence directly reports him. In the entire Middle East the leader who holds these three branches of executives grip the country all other ministries are the routine affairs of running the country.

there is no doubt that Iran is chocked by sanctions and in desperate need of support and here Al-Maliki comes into the picture. His loyalty to Iran is no secret. The support of Muqtada Al-Sadr he got to form the Government was only possible with Iranian orders otherwise ho would not been the PM again.

The reason why he was elected was because his party had the greatest votes and they chose re-nominate him. Iran pressured Sadr to accept Maliki because they didn't want chaos in Iraq. Don't know exactly by his loyalty to Iran. If you mean the syrian Issue than Iraq is not the only country who called for an agreement instead of fighting and killing. Jordan, Algeria and even Egypt called for talks. Iraq does still not have the necessary weapons to protects itself in case of chaos in Syria especially air force. We Iraqis have all the right to be worried about whats going on to the neighbors next door especially with jibhat al nasr which openly calls for sectarian killing.

The reason why he was elected was because his party had the greatest votes and they chose re-nominate him. Don't know exactly by his loyalty to Iran. If you mean the syrian Issue than Iraq is not the only country who called for an agreement instead of fighting and killing. Jordan, Algeria and even Egypt called for talks. Iraq does still not have the necessary weapons to protects itself in case of chaos in Syria especially air force. We Iraqis have all the right to be worried about whats going on to the neighbors next door especially with jibhat al nasr which openly calls for secterian killing.

I think here the correction is needed, Al-Iraqiya was marginally ahead in number of seats won in the last election against the state of the law alliance. But no block was able to form the government because of inadequate numbers. Here comes Iran, to order Muqtada Al-Sadr to support the Al-Maliki to renominate the premier of the coalition government. Rest has already been discussed.

Syrian issue came late in the picture and that his widened the rift. All the Arab counties have already declared Bashar Al-Assad as an illegitimate ruler ( though some of them are themselves illegitimate). Only Iraq and Hezbollah openly support Bashar Al-Assad amid st the chorus of dialogue.

as a single party Iraqia won the most. But as an alliance they were not enough to form a government. anyways back then many secular shias voted for al Iraqia Bloc and that's what got them the seats. but during the last two years the party has been tearing apart. many people split from it and they lost all their support among shias and among many sunnis as well.

Iraq has called for CHANGE and not for support of Assad, but through dialog and not through war.

Iraq's words are proving true; when the fighting started in syria everyone said its just a matter of day, then months, than look now its almost 2 years and still Assad is still in power. Aljazeera has been report about "last days for Bashar" for a 2 years now and everyday these days extend...
Besides, why should Iraq support fighters who have openly called for killing shias and already speaking about " freeing Baghdad from the safawis" although they cant save their own ***** in syria.
Syria will turn into another Afghanistan if change isn't done through dialog. Just look whats happening right now, who is responsible for all the dead? I believe that states who are supporting armed groups are responsible for every drop of blood.

as a single party Iraqia won the most. But as an alliance they were not enough to form a government. anyways back then many secular shias voted for al Iraqia Bloc and that's what got them the seats. but during the last two years the party has been tearing apart. many people split from it and they lost all their support among shias and among many sunnis as well.

Iraq has called for CHANGE and not for support of Assad, but through dialog and not through war.

Iraq's words are proving true; when the fighting started in syria everyone said its just a matter of day, then months, than look now its almost 2 years and still Assad is still in power. Aljazeera has been report about "last days for Bashar" for a 2 years now and everyday these days extend...
Besides, why should Iraq support fighters who have openly called for killing shias and already speaking about " freeing Baghdad from the safawis" although they cant save their own ***** in syria.
Syria will turn into another Afghanistan if change isn't done through dialog. Just look whats happening right now, who is responsible for all the dead? I believe that states who are supporting armed groups are responsible for every drop of blood.
100%, if the west, turkey, gcc and others stopped funding and arming terrorists, there will be no fighting, thus peace will be restored, however they encouraged the fighting, and even brought terrorists from the outside, a huge number, to fight and destroy Syria. but Syria is still standing, because of the Syrian people, Syrian people will never give up, we will never kneel down to the west.

The whole shia-sunni issue is because of the west, the west knows what its doing, divide and conquer, they divided the middle east, and now they easily control most of it.

No one denies Iranian involvement in post-saddam era. But you have to understand that it wasn't only Iran, the gulf states have done more damage than Iran.

BTW, there were over 30 countries involved in supporting groups in Iraq, Iran is only one. Even The chief of Jordanian Intelligence admitted to supporting groups in Iraq after he was sacked. there is even a video of him with the criminal Tariq Al-Hashimi. Even syria was helping the gulf states by provided a passage. But now both Syria and Jordan regret it, they finally realized that a stable Iraq is better for them. But the KSA, Qatar, Turkey and some other countries are still conspiring to keep Iraq unstable.

Syria did not realize by allowing a passage it was creating a source of man power to dig its own grave. Much like what happened to Pakistan after Afghan Soviet war ended.

The first irresponsibility lies with Bashar Al-Assad 42 years of father son duo are too much of emergency rule by any law of nature so the change was inevitable. To support the rebels or opposition forces one has to have some kind of morale, emotional, ethnic and religion background and Syria regime provides all the fodder to the Sunnite states of the region to support the rebels.

Iran's open support and Iraq's tacit understanding with Al-Assad has turned it in to perfectly sectarian war and i have no doubt that after Bashar the next is Al-Maliki. Both Iran and Al-Maliki knows that very well.

Let us not forget the half million he squashed in the 80's

Iranian people still fear his name till the meanwhile!

Being an animal is not that hard in this world.
We all saw haw that animal attacked his own 'brothers' who gave him billions of dollars.
In the world of animals, sometimes they help each other, sometime kill each other.
Saddam was indeed an animal. Lol at you when you think Iranians scare Saddam, yeah we are all scared of him, specially from his image showing his teeth while hiding in a rat hole. ;)

The very same Indians, along with Chinese and Iranians, comprise most of the foreign faculty members in world's best universities, I don't think that shows idiocy.
Now tell us more about Saudi scientists, do you even have one?

Yes, a man among men, hiding in a pit.

saddam-captured.jpg
How brave?! getting him while out of conscious? Is this some kind of Iranian bravery?

saddam_execution1.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom