What's new

Iraq & Jordan embassy protests/fights

So, you are saying we just didn't do anything. Hmm, not very surprised. It was not for your kind anyway, most of Iraqis here were real ones, not Persian Iraqis like yourself. What was I expecting from you..

For the love of buddha!!

No, not denying it..Jordan did host Iraqis..but unlike the syrians we didn't come in the hundreds of thousands with camps and no financial funds to keep us going..a lot of Iraqis who live in Jordan are wealthy, we weren't a huge burden on the jordanian government..I lived Amman in 98 for gods sake...Iraqis living in Jordan are mostly wealthy and they continue to live there today! ..the people who came over more recently are decedents of those who live there already..the less well off iraqis mostly lived in syria...not many in Jordan..not a huge burden on the government who didn't do much to host Iraqis in the first place.

Ps. What the **** is a 'persian Iraqi ?!..get out of here..deluded and confused.

This is so humiliating, our blood was boiling after watching video, beating four defendless people in their own country just because they are chanting for someone? Jordanian tribes have made it clear, either Iraqis get beaten up and kicked out or punishing those. Punish the culpurts to save the innocents. I knew about this few days ago, but didn't want to post it here. But since you did it, well I told you how the situation is in Jordan.
your blood have a very low boiling threshold
when they started that nonsense they must have known what will happen .it's like I go and in eleventh September memorial and hold such rally
taliban_bin_laden.jpg

now am I not asked for what is going to happen to me ?

Those lowlife beings started beating four people, they have no dignity nor honor. of course they know nothing about manhood. We have hundreds of thousands of Iraqis in Jordan, they could pay for this and some were beaten up as a retaliation, if you don't like the fact that Jordanians love Saddam then GET THE **** out from our country!

Now Iraq must withdraw those and punish them, otherwise, let some Iraqis pay. Apology is not accepted.

It may be wrong but they deserved it. *The people that have no dignity and honor are the ones coming to dance around the wounds of Iraqis. *The ceremony was held for the lives of over 200,000 victims of mass graves, and these people come to chant for the person who committed these crimes. **

Imagine what would have happened if a ceremony was held for he holocoast and a person coming in chanting for Adolf Hitler, *that is something that entire world would condemn.*

This is so humiliating, our blood was boiling after watching video, beating four defendless people in their own country just because they are chanting for someone? Jordanian tribes have made it clear, either Iraqis get beaten up and kicked out or punishing those. Punish the culpurts to save the innocents. I knew about this few days ago, but didn't want to post it here. But since you did it, well I told you how the situation is in Jordan.

Well we have emotions as well and our blood burns when a person chants for a CRIMINAL responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, especially when this is happening in the IRAQI embassy for IRAQI victims

This is what they were chanting for.*
mass+grave+musayyib+may+27,+2003.jpg

xin_31060306091127701702.jpg

78010132_10.jpg

massgraves.jpg

Child's%20Shoes.jpg

IRAQ-HILLA-MASS-GRAVE.jpg

What is truly disrespectful is to make a funeral for Abu musab Alzarqawi, the jordaian responsible for killing hundreds or Iraqis.*

This didn't take place inside the Iraqi embassy. It took place in the Royal Cultural Centre of Amman.
What were these Jordanian Bathists doing. Ill tell you what they were doing. They were sent and paid by a ***** named Raghad Saddam Hussain to disrupt this event and when they were asked to leave they attempted attack an Iraqi Diplomat.
What were the Jordanians expecting from the Iraqis? Flowers?
Get real people. The Iraqis did nothing wrong by retaliating.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom