What's new

Report: Israel tells U.S. it would act to save Jordan from Islamists

You Iranis have achieved nothing against ISIS in Iraq.

Pathetic. All the talk about how great your power is, yet you can't take care of a few desert ragheads :omghaha:

wow , wow ...
I don't remember any military operation from Iran against ISIS ...

^^ Jordan only has her mouthfully name and the mother of their king might be a western man , but nevertheless they are 200% more radical than syria

Not that i have anything against israel in jordan , it's their country , but i seriously doubt

I'm a desert dweller myself and i can tell you with certainity that iran doesn't really want to achieve anything against either iSIS or iSIL , not that i'm connected to the centers of power in iran , but it's just my gut feeling that iran is not really taking iSIS seriously , haha , now if israel wants to deal them a blow , you're more than welcome , by me or any other major muslim power , even saudi arabia :lol: ;)

some of these idiots just forget that Iran and Iraq had a bloody war in past years ....

even in this past week both Pre. Rouhani and Supreme leader Ayyatollah Khameneii had seperate meeting with families of Iraq-Iran war victims ...

The Iranians have been strengthening the border and talking about intervening in Iraq. Numerous reports already suggest some Irani boots on the ground.

So panicked by this, the Iranians are even talking to the big satan.

Now why wouldn't Iran want ISIS/L dealt with?

The boots on the ground are the basij militia who are used as riot police in iran ,, :) and the other troops send to iraq are a similar number to what the US have sent 300 or 500 :) , so if anything , iranians , i'm not one of them , are flirting with the big satan like you said it yourself , they're not fighting the ISIS :lol:

You were talking big about protecting Iraq, yet you're not doing a great job.

Let's see if you intervene when ISIS start demolishing shia shrines.

why we should help Iraqis shiia !? they are Iraq's majority and they have money and weapons ... in any case we will just send some military advisers and some volunteers to defend our Imam shrines ......

Iraq is not Syria where Alawis are in minority ...

and ISIS is not big deal , they become big thanks to some foreigners (MI6,Mousad,CIA and ... ) help and the level of brutally that they showed to world ...

Back
Top Bottom