What's new

Iraq & Jordan embassy protests/fights

Don't middle in an issue between us and another Arab country. An Iranian was killed by a drunk Saudi in Tahran in a car accident and you shut your mouths and didn't talked about it but only for two days. On the other hand four Jordanians were beaten in Jordan, several Iragis were beaten up as a response, nevertheless, they apologized and will withdraw them as well as punish them. That how it works for us :)

Yes and you actively posted in that thread, no? Last time I checked you are neither Iranian or Saudi. So before commanding others, practice what you preach. Oh wait, I forgot, you are a reactionary person, so your feelings change from time to time :disagree:

This really didnt have to degenerate into this. Read my first post, which was no bias or hatred towards any party. And then you will see how irrational you have been. Like you usually are.

In real, We dont know what the Iraqis said on Saddam before they started " bi ro7 bi dam .. "

But the Jordanians, you know these are not civillians they are diplomats and they started behaving like idiots, then the Iraqis throw chairs around which is also idiotic behaviour but it happened several times on tv between the politicans.

Jordanians started it dude, atleast they started the verbal ****..

U serious dude

This deserves a decleration of war.

This is so humiliating, our blood was boiling after watching video, beating four defendless people in their own country just because they are chanting for someone? Jordanian tribes have made it clear, either Iraqis get beaten up and kicked out or punishing those. Punish the culpurts to save the innocents. I knew about this few days ago, but didn't want to post it here. But since you did it, well I told you how the situation is in Jordan.

This is so humiliating, our blood was boiling after watching video, beating four defendless people in their own country just because they are chanting for someone? Jordanian tribes have made it clear, either Iraqis get beaten up and kicked out or punishing those. Punish the culpurts to save the innocents. I knew about this few days ago, but didn't want to post it here. But since you did it, well I told you how the situation is in Jordan.

It is already solved, Iraqi gov apologized for their behaviour.
I know about this earlier aswell, this will be forgotten within a week for all I know, nothing big in the ME.
Anyway, I am surprised there are no security guards in the embassy, btw they still protesting about this or it ended ?

In real, We dont know what the Iraqis said on Saddam before they started " bi ro7 bi dam .. "

But the Jordanians, you know these are not civillians they are diplomats and they started behaving like idiots, then the Iraqis throw chairs around which is also idiotic behaviour but it happened several times on tv between the politicans.

Even if Jordanians started it, nothing can justify beaten defendless people in such a vindictive manner and insult Jordan and Jordanians. And why the fvck did you start this topic in the first place? what were you expecting to hear?

Even if Jordanians started it, nothing can justify beaten defendless people in such a vindictive manner and insult Jordan and Jordanians. And why the fvck did you start this topic in the first place? what were you expecting to hear?

Just some entertainment for our friends, besides I wanted to see a discussion on it.
It is not a sensitive subject, just a little fight.

Beating them up like that, many against 4 is not right I agree with you on that, security guards should have stopped it.

Just some entertainment for our friends, besides I wanted to see a discussion on it.
It is not a sensitive subject, just a little fight.

Beating them up like that, many against 4 is not right I agree with you on that, security guards should have stopped it.

And do you think this is entertainment?

Last edited by a moderator:
And do you think this is entertainment?

I seen that, also wrong behaviour but I cannot blame the entire country for these people.
Besides, in the middle east people are burning, we should be happy that this is how far it went, this is quite peacefull to me when it comes to ME and Iraq.
Atleast no one got heavy wounded, just some ppl got kicked.

Since when diplomats are not considered Civilians ?!

Since when diplomats are not considered Civilians ?!

I used the wrong words, I meant they are diplomats that are supposed to know how to behave in an embassy, not regular citizens on the streets like in the 1st vid.

I seen that, also wrong behaviour but I cannot blame the entire country for these people.
Besides, in the middle east people are burning, we should be happy that this is how far it went, this is quite peacefull to me when it comes to ME and Iraq.
Atleast no one got heavy wounded, just some ppl got kicked.

Iraqis who don't like the fact the most Jordanians like Saddam should just leave, our country, our beliefs. I don't want to say ungrateful but it does hurt after we received two million Iraqis until, and I swear, Iraqis were more than Jordanians in Amman, beat up defendless Jordanians and insult us like that.

Apparently, Maliki is in Jordan now..

if they continue to bittch, we'll just cut the oil supply dry..and forget about the aqaba pipeline..we have other alternatives.

saudi own big stakes in the oil companies that bumps your oil out. you better behave or will deal with you effectively.

20111228132834721734_20.png

Iraqis who don't like the fact the most Jordanians like Saddam should just leave, our country, our beliefs. I don't want to say ungrateful but it does hurt after we received two million Iraqis until, and I swear, Iraqis were more than Jordanians in Amman, beat up defendless Jordanians and insult us like that.

We all know they like Saddam, which is a personal right.
Though enforcing it on others and going " bi ro7 bi dam" goes too far, that is provoking especially when diplomats do it.
As for second part, other Iraqis on PDF lived in Jordan could answer that, I visited Jordan in 2002 and 2003 but that was before the Iraq war, or just the start and I was a kid so theres nothing I know about that, I stayed in Jabal al hussein, do you know it ? poor area

Apparently, Maliki is in Jordan now..

if they continue to bittch, we'll just cut the oil supply dry..and forget about the aqaba pipeline..we have other alternatives.

What oil you ungrateful? we BUY only 10 k barrels per day with fixed prices ($90)which is only 7% of our needs. I don't want relations with your current government, I hope we cancel the deal. BTW, this pipeline will not serve us for too long, we will start to produce oil in 2017:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180490-oil-shale-jordan.html

Back
Top Bottom