What's new

Iraq & Jordan embassy protests/fights

We all know they like Saddam, which is a personal right.
Though enforcing it on others and going " bi ro7 bi dam" goes too far, that is provoking especially when diplomats do it.
As for second part, other Iraqis on PDF lived in Jordan could answer that, I visited Jordan in 2002 and 2003 but that was before the Iraq war, or just the start and I was a kid so theres nothing I know about that, I stayed in Jabal al hussein, do you know it ? poor area

Why would you ask Iraqis here? I'm Jordanian and dealt allot with Iraqis. I remember that an official report revealed that hosting Iraqis costed Jordan 1.5 billion per year, they used to be two millions. Even now, where ever you go in Amman you will find many Iraqis. Whole big suborbs are inhabited by mainly Iraqis. I hate menah, but don't deny what others give, that's very rude. And about Jabal Al-Hussien, well, Amman is nothing like ten years ago, every month you would see sth new being built. Nevertheless, there is still poverty in some places.

Why would you ask Iraqis here? I'm Jordanian and dealt allot with Iraqis. I remember that an official report revealed that hosting Iraqis costed Jordan 1.5 billion per year, they used to be two millions. Even now, where ever you go in Amman you will find many Iraqis. Whole big suborbs are inhabited by mainly Iraqis. I hate menah, but don't deny what others give, that's very rude. And about Jabal Al-Hussien, well, Amman is nothing like ten years ago, every month you would see sth new being built. Nevertheless, there is still poverty in some places.

Wiki says they are 200.000 today.
They might cost 1.5 billion a year but they are not sleeping, they are contributing to the economy pretty well, most are an educated workforce
The 1.5 billion might be true, but that is no reason to kick them out, besides Iraq is the 2nd biggest export market for Jordan right ?
Also Iraq provided Arab countries with many free services and free oil to Jordan in the 90s, this exceeds far above 2 billion if calculated according to international prices.
No reason to ask it back.

On the other hand, if the USA stops starting (civil)wars and the ME countries stop helping them, there would not be any Iraqi/Syrian refugees.

Wiki says they are 200.000 today.
They might cost 1.5 billion a year but they are not sleeping, they are contributing to the economy pretty well, most are an educated workforce
The 1.5 billion might be true, but that is no reason to kick them out, besides Iraq is the 2nd biggest export market for Jordan right ?
Also Iraq provided Arab countries with many free services and free oil to Jordan in the 90s, this exceeds far above 2 billion if calculated 2 international prices.
No reason to ask it back.

On the other hand, if the USA stops starting (civil)wars and the ME countries stop helping them, there would not be any Iraqi/Syrian refugees.
Oil was much cheaper back then, and Jordanian needs were much less than 100k barrels a day, so it would never exceed $400 million. We were your lungs to the world through Aqaba and our airports.

Stop your obsession with KSA. KSA did not start any civil war, they helped defendless fellow Arabs and Muslims who have been being slaughtered, their help is appreciated by Syrians very much, mainly Sunnah who happen to be the majority.

Those lowlife beings started beating four people, they have no dignity nor honor. of course they know nothing about manhood. We have hundreds of thousands of Iraqis in Jordan, they could pay for this and some were beaten up as a retaliation, if you don't like the fact that Jordanians love Saddam then GET THE **** out from our country!

Now Iraq must withdraw those and punish them, otherwise, let some Iraqis pay. Apology is not accepted.

Know your place, don't get ahead of yourself..

if you think it's righteous for these muppets to chant pro saddam slogans inside the Iraqi embassy, while witnessing his crimes, in front of the families and the people he abused, then you've just hit a new low of senselessness amongst other shallow records.

Show respect, receive respect..it doesn't have to be this way if your indulgent and regardful.

saudi own big stakes in the oil companies that bumps your oil out. you better behave or will deal with you effectively.

20111228132834721734_20.png

is this a joke..we have a million other companies waiting in line, who the are you to think you have any importance LOL

Know your place, don't get ahead of yourself..

All you are is Palestinians and beduins, puppies of america and israel..keep bitchinng and we'll cut the 'discount oil supply'..your country is already in an energy crisis, see how long you'll last without our oil before you come begging at our feet..only few months ago we've given your country 100k barrels of oil for free, to relief the stress of the energy crisis your having.

secondly, if you think it's righteous for these muppets to chant pro saddam slogans inside the Iraqi embassy, while witnessing his crimes, in front of the families and the people he abused, then you've just hit a new low of senselessness amongst other shallow records.

Show respect, receive respect..it doesn't have to be this way if your indulgent and regardful.

Am I the disregardful now? Your diplomats assaulted and insulted our people in our country and the first thing you say is let's cut off oil? Man, understand that we buy oil not take it for free, we can just get it from any other country, what we buy from you covers 7% of our needs. Plz, 100 k barrels bulk are like 60% of our needs a day, it barely covers the costs of hosting Iraqis for few hours. Those who assaulted and insulted us as well as those who support them deserve no respect and have to get punished.

Am I the disregardful now? Your diplomats assaulted and insulted our people in our country and the first thing you say is let's cut off oil? Man, understand that we buy oil not take it for free, we can just get it from any other country, what we buy from you covers 7% of our needs. Plz, 100 k barrels bulk are like 60% of our needs a day, it barely covers the costs of hosting Iraqis for few hours. Those who assaulted and insulted us as well as those who support them deserve no respect and have to get punished.

I'm with you on that..the pro saddam jordanians should of just got kicked out of the embassy instead of getting beat up, but at the same time what these jordanians did cannot be justified..very stupid of them to chant like that. Should have been handled professionally from both sides.

anyways, Iraqis living in Jordan are not like the syrians living with their camps..Iraqis have lived in Jordan for a while now, and have established themselves..show me where your government is paying for us ?

I'm with you on that..the pro saddam jordanians should of just got kicked out of the embassy instead of getting beat up, but at the same time what these jordanians did cannot be justified..very stupid of them to chant like that. Should have been handled professionally from both sides.

anyways, Iraqis living in Jordan are not like the syrians living with their camps..Iraqis have lived in Jordan for a while now, and have established themselves..show me where your government is paying for us ?

You can Google that. Anyway, just put yourself in our place, your people in Baghdad chant for let's say Khomaini, and our embassy members beat them up, insult Iraq and Iraqis. How would you react? I let it for you. Let's stop here. This topic got on my nerves.

You can Google that. Anyway, just put yourself in our place, your people in Baghdad chant for let's say Khomaini, and our embassy members beat them up, insult Iraq and Iraqis. How would you react? I let it for you. Let's stop here. This topic got on my nerves.

yallah, let them resolve it between themselves..both parties are in wrong..but the jordanian ignited the flame..but next time you make claims of how much it's costing your government to keep Iraqis, back it with sources.

Ps. Your example does not match that of what happened in Jordan, but I will not get into it.

yallah, let them resolve it between themselves..both parties are in wrong..but the jordanian ignited the flame..but next time you make claims of how much it's costing your government to keep Iraqis, back it with sources.

No, it doesn't work like that, apology is not enough, the ambassador will be withdrawn along with his members and the culperts get punished otherwise other Iraqis will be the victims. And for the sources:

Sorry it's not $1.5 but rather $1.6 billion a year as of 2009:
العراب نيوز : أقرأ الخبر على مسؤوليتك - 1.6 مليار دولار أميركي تكلفة توفير الخدمات للعراقيين في الأردن

He's already been withdrawn because his time of serving in the embassy is almost expired..but you're yet to admit it's the stupidity of the jordanian activist to chant pro saddam slogans during the commemoration of all the innocent people saddam killed, which lead to this. Anyways, the source makes sense since a lot of Iraqis did migrate to Jordan during 2007-9...but the 100k barrel oil and discount oil we're providing jordan makes up for it and more.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=54662

$18 per barrel!..provided after jordanian request!

He's already been withdrawn because his time of serving in the embassy is almost expired..but you're yet to admit it's the stupidity of the jordanian activist to chant pro saddam slogans during the commemoration of all the innocent people saddam killed, which lead to this. Anyways, the source makes sense since a lot of Iraqis did migrate to Jordan during 2007-9...but the 100k barrel oil and discount oil we're providing jordan makes up for it.

Makes up what dear? 100k costs only $11 million, yet you gave us $11 million. We buy 10 k bb/d for only $5 discount.

جريدة الغد -سوق ومال - البطاينة: خصم النفط العراقي يبلغ 5 دولارات للبرميل بعد اØ*تساب كلف النقل

Thank you so much

Load of bull...did you read the article before posting ?..how can it cost 5m per barrel after transport cost.. nonsense.

It's fact. We provide jordan with discount oil price, of 18$ per barrel at 15,000 barrel per day currently, and going up to 30,000.

So, you are saying we just didn't do anything. Hmm, not very surprised. It was not for your kind anyway, most of Iraqis here were real ones, not Persian Iraqis like yourself. What was I expecting from you..

Back
Top Bottom