What's new

Iraq buying weapons from Russia.

Such ungrateful people, two millions sought refuge in Jordan. As for Qadeda, check who killed Zarqawi. Qaeda are much better than Shia death squads. You have revealed your real ugly face Malik.

He has been blinded by sectarianism. His kind will not last long in the midst of the new revolutionized and modernized Middle East. So don't worry about him or his ilk.

We extended our hand in friendship but his sectarian heart would not allow him to accept it.

According to recent studies,Iraq has a huge potential for giant oil discoveries and becoming the largest owner of world's oil reserves.They should build the country after 3 decades of war and Iraqis will get the life they deserve.

Alas the current Iranian fueled sectarianism may have been successful after all. Lord knows we as people never cared about Shias Sunnis etc. and it was the last on anyone's mind, but these things tend to surface when you are getting mud slinged at with horrid words such Wahhabi Kafirs, nosaibi or whatever new words they come up with.

It is like a white person calling a black man and saying "Niger why are you racist you stupid Niger you are so racist simply because you are black" it makes no sense. :no:

See what I mean?? It is no use really. And no actually it was given to you for free.

By the way the guy you have as your avatar shares my last name.
Mosa the sectarianism actually fueled by your rgime for sure look who back some suni terrorists in my country, bahrain and syria.

Such ungrateful people, two millions sought refuge in Jordan. As for Qadeda, check who killed Zarqawi. Qaeda are much better than Shia death squads. You have revealed your real ugly face Malik.

Very funny,everyday Saudi paid terrorist thugs blow up Shias in Iraq and you never fail to blame Shias and Iran and Iraqi government.I barely remember a Shia suicide bomber in Iraq blowing up Sunnis.See?One should be blind not to see the difference.

He has been blinded by sectarianism. His kind will not last long in the midst of the new revolutionized and modernized Middle East. So don't worry about him or his ilk.

We extended our hand in friendship but his sectarian heart would not allow him to accept it.

Muslims countries all over the world have a long...long road to traverse before we can even begin calling ourselves revolutionized & modernized ! Making hospitals, highways or investing in the military doesn't do that...its the collective consciousness of the society that must change to facilitate either modernity or revolution. In you're country women aren't allowed to drive & the Mutawas go about holier than thou; in mine there are places where they actually marry women off to the Koran so that 'real estate properties' stay in the family or throw acid on their faces as an act of honor for some unknown trespass. We've got a long...long way to go; Turkey maybe a model we could look too, Lebanon could again be something worth seeing ! I hear Jordan's higher education system is amongst the best in the Middle East & KSA's rapid investment back into their people will bear fruit but we're far from being civilized when whole swathes of our population are still latched onto centuries old archaic customs & traditions that are regressive in nature.

Why do we even insist to live in denial in hope they will get back to their people and nation, it's clear that he and his likes loyalty is neither to their countries nor people, they put Iran first.

Yes mosa you extend your hand with death for sure my man not for friendship at all your friendship extend is the kiss of death as we see every month. now the one who has no place in the new middle east is your regime by the way have you seen the protesters in some saudi cities. looks optimistic.

Mosa the sectarianism actually fueled by your rgime for sure look who back some suni terrorists in my country, bahrain and syria.

KSA has NOTHING to do with sectarianism. Did you know that insulting any Islamic branch publicly in KSA isva crime punishable by law? Takfir will get you a prison sentence.

Do you know right now a dialogue center is being built for all Islamic branches including branches of Shias in Riyadh to discuss and debate religious matters?

Did you know that any Saudi who went to Iraq during the war is instantly imprisoned for Terroism charges and many live examples of this are abound?

Did you know the extremists first enemy is designated as Saudi Arabia and they say that it is their ultimate goal to take over it?

There may have been extremists in Iraq but believe me KSa has NOTHING to do with them and we are being unjustly blamed with no evidence what so ever to back their claims.

Very funny,everyday Saudi paid terrorist thugs blow up Shias in Iraq and you never fail to blame Shias and Iran and Iraqi government.I barely remember a Shia suicide bomber in Iraq blowing up Sunnis.See?One should be blind not to see the difference.

Shia death squads are there, they are too coward to blow themselves up, they slaughter civilians based on their names. Just two days ago, former Basrah mayor was assassinated by them because he had been anti-Iran. They have never ever resisted the occupation but rather the evil Sunnah.

Yes mosa you extend your hand with death for sure my man not for friendship at all your friendship extend is the kiss of death as we see every month. now the one who has no place in the new middle east is your regime by the way have you seen the protesters in some saudi cities. looks optimistic.

What right do you have to judge me? Or is my country flag too much of a fringe for you to handle?

People always accuse us of sectarianism yet I call upon everyone to look here and see where the real sectarianism comes from.

Shia death squads are there, they are too coward to blow themselves up, they slaughter civilians based on their names. Just two days ago, former Basrah mayor was assassinated by them because he had been anti-Iran. They have never ever resisted the occupation but rather the evil Sunnah.

It hard to wake one who pretends to be sleep.

Any discussion with you and your kinds is waste of time,your hatred prevents you from thinking logically (if you are capable of that).

Any evidence for the Shi'ite death squads supported by Iran ? :what:

Bro what you said applies mainly to wahabis not the people of arabia or iraq for sure. the arab people been hijacked by regimes there main job is to keep there people as ignorant and poor as possible to do so they use violence and media like the motawa you mentioned or thugs> its not the people its the regimes for sure.

Nah, bro I don't think its unique to any one sect or even religion. For example we've got some ultra-nutty Shi'ite clerics here amongst some very, very ultra-nutty Sunni (Non-Salafi) Clerics here. In the province of Balochistan, we've got the Baloch Sardars (& they're not the religious types), who have personal prisons of their own, personal armies of their own & they won't let schools or colleges being built in their areas out of fear that the people might be exposed to a reality outside their 100 sq Km or so existence & ask for their fundamental rights. So I think the common denominator is 'bigotry' & 'extremism' & you can find it across the spectrum amongst the Sunnis, the Shi'ites, the Secularists, the Islamists - You name it & we've probably got it !

Do you want videos texts for sheikhs from your country calling to slay the Shiite every where any where man do you think you can fool all the people here I know that you know your regime is a true pure evil a hate gut and they spread the hate around the Islamic world. but I know you will never ever agree and I understand.

I have no desire to turn this debate into a sectarian one, but I have allot of video on YT as well for Shia calling for slaughtering Kafir Sunnah (Nwasib) and much worse stuff of mudslinging Islam holy figures. So, let's just end it here.

Back
Top Bottom