What's new

Iraq buying weapons from Russia.

There is a fine line Banu between presenting of facts and Insults.

It is all about presentation.

Iraq is heading the right way.... nothing comes from the west but trouble.... Iraq knows that east is better... next stop for Iraq would probably be China...

You can't really trust the Russians. Though a good step on the part of Iraq in rearming itself, however it would have been better if they went to China.

Actually, yes it was an insult. Maybe I did say it a couple of times but you shouldn't be an idiot like me. It's not funny.

I don't know what you said I wasn't trying to be funny. Its a fact that Pakistan gets bombed by US. If that is considered in an insult, then newspapers should stop reporting on the bombs, as it would be considered insults not facts. Twisted logic.

There is a fine line Banu between presenting of facts and Insults.

It is all about presentation.

No its about MOD unjustified censorship. If your fat and I call you fat, you might consider it an insult, but that doesn't mean its wrong to be said and pointed out.

No its about MOD unjustified censorship. If your fat and I call you fat, you might consider it an insult, but that doesn't mean its wrong to be said and pointed out.

Mods, are here to help and we aren't immune from criticism as long as it stays criticism.

I tried PM'ing you but I need 19000 posts!
Another method of silencing descent by PDF:disagree::suicide:

Some horrible decision makers in Iraqi Defense Ministry and Armed Forces with procurement regarding multiple [Types] Helicopters of similar capabilities and F-1 Mirages as well as Migs.

Iraq is heading the right way.... nothing comes from the west but trouble.... Iraq knows that east is better... next stop for Iraq would probably be China...
As I've read the Iraqis ask both countries Russia and China to inform the Iraqis about what they can offer to Iraq. so yep there's probability for China to enter Iraq again by the way Iraq had imported some Chinese hardware during the war against Iran.

Back
Top Bottom