What's new

Iran's water crisis

she have the money and technology?
5 years ago we would produce water for 1 million people so yes we have the technology but you guys are 8 million, we are 80 million we were the 10th country in producing freshwater from seawater and in 5 year we will be in top 5 and in a decade we can be number one in producing sweet water in world by using nuclear technology to produce freshwater from sea water so the long term plan is there for next 15 years

Last edited:
There is a thread here as well documenting the divert. Its not always a good thing to divert and deny
And in that thread I answered the accusation completely in detail and the drought in middle east is 9 year old . it's not just a one year draught.

You telling me or Israeli troll who made this propaganda thread?
Every one . who participate in this thread .
There is a draught from Libya to Afghanistan and nobody is spared . it won't solve anything if somebody open such threads or others fan the flame . the draught in middle east is real . the danger is real . if the situation continue as it is then the area around Persian Gulf loose their ability to support life because of the heat.

And in that thread I answered the accusation completely in detail and the drought in middle east is 9 year old . it's not just a one year draught.

Diverting the rivers do not happen overnight or in an year either. What if the drought is because of the diversion?

Diverting the rivers do not happen overnight or in an year either. What if the drought is because of the diversion?
I say there was not even water in the springs that feed the river . also it was not only iran it was all the middle east . do you say we diverted the waters from Libya to Pakistan ?

Back
Top Bottom