What's new

Iran’s S Bavar 373 air defense system enters service

-600km detection range of future Iranian Nebo. Battalion level.

-450km detection range of Meraj-4. Battalion level

-320km
detection range of S-band acquisition radar

-260km
precision track range of S-band acquisition radar or detection range of X-band engagement radar

-200km
precision track and illumination range of X-band engagement radar

This would be a possible interpretation of the numbers.

784408_279-jpg.575315

Does Sayyad-4 carry ARH seeker ?

there is no indication it does not, as Sayyad 3 and Sayyad 2 missiles had radars too.

good job Iranian brothers !

lesson for many Arab countries that worship USA !

the most important thing that is in Bavar 373 are Iranian codes which Bavar 373 use which means no one knows them so no enemy or friend can mess with the system some thing that we can not say about any imported Air defense system.

Why mentioning me in something I had nothing to do?
If you have a post of mine saying such thing please add it...OTHERWISE kindly remove me.
Best regards.

Lol, when I saw your name I'm like what is this guy talking about it ....

top 5 countries in air defence systems field:
1-Russia (S-400)
2-IR Iran (Bavar-373)
3-USA (PAC-3)
4-china (HQ-9)
5-Israel (occupied Palestine) (David's sling)

You're ahead of US and China??? Don't delude yourself and try to be reasonable for once.

How does it feel haters !?

Any haters you guys got is because of your behavior. All your threads are inciting violence or hatred against Arabs. Even in this thread some of you guys couldn't help yourselves and you expect us be friendly with you and you are unfriendly with us. So if you positive feedback from people you need to start behaving like decent people.

Lol, when I saw your name I'm like what is this guy talking about it ....

You're ahead of US and China??? Don't delude yourself and try to be reasonable for once.

Any haters you guys got is because of your behavior. All your threads are inciting violence or hatred against Arabs. Even in this thread some of you guys couldn't help yourselves and you expect us be friendly with you and you are unfriendly with us. So if you positive feedback from people you need to start behaving like decent people.

well he said in what area, he said with what system he compered Bavar with, Bavar 373 is in the same class as S400 so if you disagree then say why???

Last edited:
well he said in what area he said with what system he compered Bavar with, Bavar 373 is in the same class as S400 so if you disagree then say why???

I thought you are saying Iran is ahead of US and China in Air defense missile technology which I disagree with for obvious reasons. They have much bigger budget/brainpower than you do and are well ahead of you in this tech. That doesn't mean this isn't impressive, this is a good system for your country.

I thought you are saying Iran is ahead of US and China in Air defense missile technology which I disagree with for obvious reasons. They have much bigger budget/brainpower than you do and are well ahead of you in this tech. That doesn't mean this isn't impressive, this is a good system for your country.

agreed they are ahead of us, no not in all areas just the one he compered Bavar-373 with.

top 5 countries in air defence systems field:
1-Russia (S-400)
2-IR Iran (Bavar-373)
3-USA (PAC-3)
4-china (HQ-9)
5-Israel (occupied Palestine) (David's sling)
Mish mash of different systems.

Currently only 2 countries have extra-atmospheric interceptor technology:

US (SM-3, THAAD, GBI).
Israel (Arrow-2 and Arrow-3).

Atmospheric kinetic interceptors:

PAC-3
Aster
David's Sling
9M96 (S-400) - never really tested

All other systems are simple SAMs.

Last edited:

US (SM-3, THAAD, GBI).

PAC-3
Aster
David's Sling

BullSh1t........ Israhell is not a country....

US (SM-3, THAAD, GBI).

PAC-3
Aster
David's Sling

again you guys are comparing two different class of air defenses what are you doing? did we say Bavar 373 is a ballistic missile defense system? its long range multi roll air defense system ( something that Israel dose not have you have a good ballistic missile defense system but not a good air defense system ) which was tested on Shahab 3 with hypersonic speed outside of atmosphere or inside dose matter as the test was successful.

Forgot the french aster 30

you compere it to Bavar and tell me in what place on the list dose aster land?

again you guys are comparing two different class of air defenses what are you doing? did we say Bavar 373 is a ballistic missile defense system? its long range multi roll air defense system ( something that Israel dose not have you have a good ballistic missile defense system but not a good air defense system ) which was tested on Shahab 3 with hypersonic speed outside of atmosphere or inside dose matter as the test was successful.

Better than the patriot

Also current israeli anti air missiles are better than the USs’

brainpower ! LOL ...

Extra-amsospheric missiles are by an order of magnitude more complicated technology than regular SAMs.

Western countries dont invent in long range SAMs because they rely on air force for air defence. Which is much more effective.

Back
Top Bottom