What's new

Iran’s S Bavar 373 air defense system enters service

top 5 countries in air defence systems field:
1-Russia (S-400)
2-IR Iran (Bavar-373)
3-USA (PAC-3)
4-china (HQ-9)
5-Israel (occupied Palestine) (David's sling)

again you can not compere (PAC-3) to (Bavar-373) they are not in the same class PAC-3 is an ballistic missile defense system Bavar 373 in other hand is multi roll air defense system.

so let's get to general specifications of this system

Name: Bavar-373

784411_790.jpg

Title: Long Range Air Defense System

c4352def9b2843c0aaf05a20b5c9096f01024381.jpg

Mission

Detect And Track And Engage Stealth Fighter jets And Stealth Bombers And Stealth Drones And Cruise Missiles, Anti-Radiation Missiles And Ballistic Missiles And AWACS Planes And Reconnaissance Aircraft And Jets And All Type Of Helicopters And.....

Untitledn.jpg

Capabilities

Minimum Detection Range: 450 KM.

tracking Range: 260 KM.

Missile Range: +200 KM.

Missile Altitude: 27-30 KM.

Detection: Up To 300 targets.

Engaging Targets With Minimum radar cross-section Of: 0.0001m2

Simultaneous Tracking: Up To 60 targets Simultaneously.

Simultaneous Engagement: Up To 6 targets Simultaneously.

Number Of Guided Missiles Simultaneously : 12 Missiles Simultaneously

Launch System: Hot Launch

Iran domestically made long range air defense system Bavar-373 260 KM range, Altitude 27 KM, detection range 320 KM, ability of 100 target tracking simultaneous, and engaged 6 targets ,
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019...373-President-Rouhani-Defense-Minister-Hatami

1st of all ,big congrats to Iran on this achievement.

With that being said, i am very confident that Russia or/and CHina have been providing Iran with "software"and knowledge/manpower, while Iran has been manufacturing the "hardware" in Iran. I just dont see how Iran all of a sudden has a domestic S300 or better equivalent while under sanctions without external help....Same thing happenign with North Korea now..they're displaying weapons no one knows exactly how they got it...cuz Russia and China have "supplied" the weapons to them. Just a side note.

top 5 countries in air defence systems field:
1-Russia (S-400)
2-IR Iran (Bavar-373)
3-USA (PAC-3)
4-china (HQ-9)
5-Israel (occupied Palestine) (David's sling)
Put US as # 5 also since US paid for it.

1st of all ,big congrats to Iran on this achievement.

With that being said, i am very confident that Russia or/and CHina have been providing Iran with "software"and knowledge/manpower, while Iran has been manufacturing the "hardware" in Iran. I just dont see how Iran all of a sudden has a domestic S300 or better equivalent while under sanctions without external help....Same thing happenign with North Korea now..they're displaying weapons no one knows exactly how they got it...cuz Russia and China have "supplied" the weapons to them. Just a side note.
you are under the delusion and just want to say for sake of speaking............

Back
Top Bottom