Where is the evidence for it?
i will show you in a minute

here you can see the radars

90258_867.jpg

13980526205906161181408410.jpg

8367580_761.jpg

_107576115_577dc53d-bd69-44e4-a56c-6796aa169e26.jpg

Where is the evidence for it?
im telling you we start to build and you them more then 10 years ago we came up alot from 10 years ago now they use different more powerful radars than these.

Just going to clear up a few things:

Stated missile range is 200 km and altitude 27 km (~90,000 ft). (Medium range SAMs typically have a quarter or at best a half of this range). These are all official figures that we are 100% concrete sure about.

Stated engagement radar range is 320 km with 100 targets. However Bavar is closely associated with Meraj-4, a 450 km range battle management radar that can track 200 targets. Meraj-4 is not an integral part of Bavar but they are expected to work together. These are all official figures that we are 100% concrete sure about.

Bavar-373 has no visual similarities to the S-300, and no common subsystems. I would say it is at least on par with the latest version of the S-300 (S-300PMU-2), if not more advanced in some aspects.

27 km is way to small with that missile you can reach 60 km altitude at least.

well here we go again he conformed that Bavar 373 missile can reach up to 65 km in altitude which is long range he said.

He added: "The Bavar 373 system is capable of defending the interior of the country from low levels up to a height of about 65 kilometers, which is considered a high altitude; its range is about 300 kilometers; it has the ability to detect, identify and prioritize 100 targets and engage 6 targets simultaneously at the same time.

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/12...ین-سامانه-پدافندی-ساخت-ایران-باور۳۷۳-به-روزتر

well here we go again Deputy Minister of Defense conformed that Bavar 373 missile can reach up to 65 km in altitude which is high altitude he said.

He added: "The Bavar 373 system is capable of defending the interior of the country from low levels up to a height of about 65 kilometers, which is considered a high altitude; its range is about 300 kilometers; it has the ability to detect, identify and prioritize 100 targets and engage 6 targets simultaneously at the same time.

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/12...ین-سامانه-پدافندی-ساخت-ایران-باور۳۷۳-به-روزتر

soooo Bavar-373 has 300 km range and 65 km altitude ( which i think its lie Bavar-373 has bigger range than that as Iran will never say the real range so i will say it has 400 km range and altitude is even greater then 65 km ). :-)

Deputy of defense minister:
Bavar-373 can cover from low to 65km altitude and has a range of 300km.

جزئیاتی از سامانه پدافندی «باور۳۷۳»/ برد باور ۳۰۰ کیلومتر است

proxy.php

proxy.php
I suspect you are onto something. I said the same thing about Iran's MOD not giving accurate specifications in publications to @AmirPatriot . From what my crude eyes are seeing, i feel from the specifications, its more of an an S300 type system, and thats not taking anything away from it, its just that for it to really be an S400 competitor it has to have more than some of the specs im seeing. Also, it cant be S400 even, why? because Iran isnt as advanced as Russia in that field (sorry, i'm not insulting anybody).Not even sure China can build a reliable S400, or in quantity.

No chance Iran is currently India puppet @Dual Wielder
Funny thing is, from my clear vision, in a contextual, relative sense, India doesnt do much for Iran. Tell me the "awesome things" India has done for Iran? Chabahar that India stalled on? oil that India stopped buying?Oilfields Iran had to yank from Indian control for lack of development? India even sent navy boats into Persian Gulf, so was that respectful to Iran? Your logic is If not friend of Pakistan, then friend of India and therefore enemy of Pakistan. thats not the only option. And India and Iran have had a long active relationship which didnt start recently, so you all tend to exclude that fact i feel.

Last edited:
I suspect you are onto something. I said the same thing about Iran's MOD not giving accurate specifications in publications to @AmirPatriot . From what my crude eyes are seeing, i feel from the specifications, its more of an an S300 type system, and thats not taking anything away from it, its just that for it to really be an S400 competitor it has to have more than some of the specs im seeing. Also, it cant be S400 even, why? because Iran isnt as advanced as Russia in that field (sorry, i'm not insulting anybody).Not even sure China can build a reliable S400, or in quantity.
agreed but i never said its S400 if it was S400 alike i for one would be flying in Air right now but this system will come between S300 PMU2 and S400 so its like this

S400

Bavar 373

S300 PMU2.

Well done Iran, BAVAR-373 its really good system, on PAR with Patriot, S-300, i am asking to Iranian fellows that in future Iran will develop a version of BAVAR-373 aiming to ANTI BALLISTIC MISSILES DEFENSE
Iran never said any thing about it ( if there is Bavar 373 in roll for BALLISTIC MISSILES DEFENSE or if there will be Bavar 474 ) but its not out of reach any more, the pint is that Bavar open a pandora box for Iran, who knows how much did Bavar pushed Iran forward.

agreed but i never said its S400 if it was S400 alike i for one would be flying in Air right now but this system will come between S300 PMU2 and S400 so its like this

S400

Bavar 373

S300 PMU2.

Iran never said any thing about it ( if there is Bavar 373 in roll for BALLISTIC MISSILES DEFENSE or if there will be Bavar 474 ) but its not out of reach any more, the pint is that Bavar open a pandora box for Iran, who knows how much did Bavar pushed Iran forward.

Ages ago, @yavar mentioned there were many tiers of Bavar in the Iranian Military Forum. We also have seen things such as the massive Sadid 630 which got exposed indirectly during the IRGC showcase to the SL and which there hasn't been a single word about it.

to be honest it's way above my expectations, it's ABM capability, radars configuration, range and... .
i salute our scientists in MoD and appreciate their efforts. finally we have a system that we can claim is one of the bests in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom