What's new

Iran’s S Bavar 373 air defense system enters service

LOL ... :D
View attachment 575490

upload_2019-8-23_10-5-43-png.575489

Oh boy ... LOL

Where r u from?
Lol, babaks quote is funniest yet!

Whenever we needed to rank the countries based on fantasies, we will certainly invite you.

till that time we will rank the countries based on their achievements in the real world battlefields.

and as far as battlefield achievements is concerned (for example in Saudi Arabia/Yemen), the ineffectiveness of American Patriot system is exposed to whole world.

LOL, who is drowned in falsified glory! :lol:

trust me you will believe much more in American Patriot System when some rag tag group starts firing upon iranian city where you resides in rather than this so called technological wonder of Bavar373 haha

trust me you will believe much more in American Patriot System when some rag tag group starts firing upon iranian city where you resides in rather than this so called technological wonder of Bavar373 haha
Those American-paid rag tags already tried.

Now any advises for Saudi residences who live beside these patriot junks?
(Though Houthis don't target civilians)

Those American-paid rag tags already tried.

Now any advises for Saudi residences who live beside these patriot junks?
(Though Houthis don't target civilians)

trust me the day missiles start falling over Iran you guys will kill for getting some battle tested PAC-3s, this BAVAR 373 will be of zero use,
Iran is no where closer to USA in any technology and almost every field at least 50 years behind, this BAVAR373 is not some technological breakthrough by Iran, same things like these were deployed and then decommissioned by Soviets and Americans in 60s/70s

trust me the day missiles start falling over Iran you guys will kill for getting some battle tested PAC-3s, this BAVAR 373 will be of zero use,
Iran is no where closer to USA in any technology and almost every field at least 50 years behind, this BAVAR373 is not some technological breakthrough by Iran, same things like these were deployed and then decommissioned by Soviets and Americans in 60s/70s

LOL ... Underestimating Iran is the best thing for Iran ... :)

Let's see the result :D

Ignorance like yours is the best thing for Iran. Don't ever change!:-)

LOL ... Underestimating Iran is the best thing for Iran ... :)

Let's see the result :D

ohh no I am not underestimating Iran, Iran might be doing alright but saying they have surpassed USA China that seems just too much for average person on a defense forum.

I can present a very simple logic to show where modern nations stands on technological ladder.
From time since we have recorded history of mankind the technology which makes a group of men more likely to
dominate other group is metallurgy, the stronger your metal is more likely you will dominate your foe or gather more food fuel, this is also true in modern era, the more stronger and lighter alloy a nation can make
more likely that nation will manufacture better machines, by machines I mean everything from better armor to better engines, ohh yaa better Jet Engines so currently if we see the life span/thrust and ease of maintenance of a Jet Engine, Americans have no comparison.
The GE, P&W manufactures the most technologically advance alloys to manufacture the most durable, better thrust and much better life span engines.

The latest American Fighter Jet engine has almost 3 times the life span of engine in comparison with Russians.
so if we go by average of engine advancements

If we rate American engines of 2019 most probably Europeans will reach the the current american metallurgy standards in 15 years that is French Snecma and Rolls Royce Jet engine core division in Germany.
And after this Russians might reach same standards if they keep putting same resources as of now in like 25 years, and Chinese with the kind of money they are pouring will probably be able to reach the same 2019 standards of American metallurgy in 35 years.
Now here I am talking about basic metallurgy technology that basically defines in modern era how much powerful weapon system a nation can manufacture but there are many other technologies where basic R&D is not even started in advance nations to match Americans and here I am hearing Iran created this superb SAM system that is better than PAC-3 not even possible by any logical reasoning, this is reverse engineered Soviet tech of 70s with few inputs from modern Russian and Chinese system for which Iran paid with an arm and a leg.
If I have to rate Iran in metallurgic scale of development you are easily 50 years behind Americans. No hard feeling this is just the plain truth.

Last edited:
ohh no I am not underestimating Iran, Iran might be doing alright but saying they have surpassed USA China that seems just too much for average person on a defense forum.

I can present a very simple logic to show where modern nations stands on technological ladder.
From time since we have recorded history of mankind the technology which makes a group of men more likely to
dominate other group is metallurgy, the stronger your metal is more likely you will dominate your foe or gather more food fuel, this is also true in modern era, the more stronger and lighter alloy a nation can make
more likely that nation will manufacture better machines, by machines I mean everything from better armor to better engines, ohh yaa better Jet Engines so currently if we see the life span/thrust and ease of maintenance of a Jet Engine, Americans have no comparison.
The GE, P&W manufactures the most technologically advance alloys to manufacture the most durable, better thrust and much better life span engines.

The latest American Fighter Jet engine has almost 3 times the life span of engine in comparison with Russians.

If we rate American engines of 2019 most probably Europeans will reach the the current american metallurgy standards in 15 years that is French Snecma and Rolls Royce Jet engine core division in Germany.
And after this Russians might reach same standards if they keep putting same resources as of now in like 25 years, and Chinese with the kind of money they are pouring will probably be able to reach the same 2019 standards of American metallurgy in 35 years.
Now here I am talking about basic metallurgy technology that basically defines in modern era how much powerful weapon system a nation can manufacture but there are many other technologies where basic R&D is not even started in advance nations to match Americans and here I am hearing Iran created this superb SAM system that is better than PAC-3 not even possible by any logical reasoning, this is reverse engineered Soviet tech of 70s with few inputs from modern Russian and Chinese system for which Iran paid with an arm and a leg.
If I have to rate Iran in metallurgic scale of development you are easily 50 years behind Americans. No hard feeling this is just the plain truth.
Tl:dr

50 years ... 35 years ... This is why i say you are squeezing out BS !

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IRAN ... 0 !

50 years ... 35 years ... This is why i say you are squeezing out BS !

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IRAN ... 0 !

so as you Iranians seems to proud of your space program, answer me one thing when we will see equivalent of American GPS?
It was launched in late 70s by Americans like 40 years ago opened for civilian use in 80s.

so as you Iranians seems to proud of your space program, answer me one thing when we will see equivalent of American GPS?
It was launched in late 70s by Americans like 40 years ago opened for civilian use in 80s.

So you started mixing stuff ...

You didn't answer my question ... Where r u from?

So you started mixing stuff ...

You didn't answer my question ... Where r u from?

why are you interested in where I live, I consider myself a global citizen and flag of land where I currently resides in doesnt matter I am here for logical discussion.

why are you interested in where I live, I consider myself a global citizen and flag of land where I currently resides in doesnt matter I am here for logical discussion.

Origin , region and culture affect people's logic!

Back
Top Bottom