What's new

Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad criticised for hugging mother of Hugo

CNN says tonight that this is a photo-shop case. In the actual photo Ahmadinejad was hugging the UN inspector for nuclear plants (sorry, forget his name). Somebody superimposed this lady's head.

Dude your fantastic lies are a legendary joke, you can stop now. CNN said no such thing.

Good grief! Showing your emotions isn't against Islam.

Dude your fantastic lies are a legendary joke, you can stop now. CNN said no such thing.

Do you watch anything other than DD? We know very well Indians are compulsive liars. Don't try to be too smart.

Do you watch anything other than DD? We know very well Indians are compulsive liars. Don't try to be too smart.

Really, now be a man and show the CNN report that says the image is morphed. Your jokes are pretty well known here so I know you won't be able to as nobody takes you seriously other than your dumb jamaati friends.

Show the CNN report or accept your ''compulsive lying joker'' tag officially this time.

@Roybot - this guy is calling indians ''compulsive liars'' :) beat that, this fellow!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, now be a man and show the CNN report that says the image is morphed. Your jokes are pretty well known here so I know you won't be able to as nobody takes you seriously other than your dumb jamaati friends.

Show the CNN report or accept your ''compulsive lying joker'' tag officially this time.

@Roybot - this guy is calling indians ''compulsive liars'' :) beat that, this fellow!!!

That's right, Indians are compulsive liars. It could be something in the Hindu gene. Your (now) Prez Pranab Babu have been coming here often and making all sorts of commitments, etc. All proved to be lies. Same with your PM MMS and the host of ministers and officials. There will be no firing on the border; there will be fair water sharing; you will get electricity from the Tripura plant whose machinery was allowed in by us on that condition, and so on. We know the Hindus well because we have them in BD too. Among Indians only the Rajputs and Sikhs are honorable people.

That's right, Indians are compulsive liars. It could be something in the Hindu gene. Your (now) Prez Pranab Babu have been coming here often and making all sorts of commitments, etc. All proved to be lies. Same with your PM MMS and the host of ministers and officials. There will be no firing on the border; there will be fair water sharing; you will get electricity from the Tripura plant whose machinery was allowed in by us on that condition, and so on. We know the Hindus well because we have them in BD too. Among Indians only the Rajputs and Sikhs are honorable people.

LOL, racist rant, verbal diorrhea, gutterspeech, jamaati brainfluid, religious brainwashing etc etc ignored.

Now mr joker, stop trying to divert, show us the CNN report you claimed mr liar jamaati senile non-human :)

Wait for one more trouble for this poor fellow. This time if not from Iran, Pakistan it would be!

13911221180238782_PhotoL.jpg

Its Pakistan dude, not India!

I want to know what Pakistani members have to say about this.

Brother you don't get it...i know about the return of ESSA A.S.I am asking about the return of HUGO CHAVEZ WITH ESSA .AS:undecided:

He made a prediction by saying Hugo would return, don't u know, making Predictions about future is Haram as per Islam....:astagh:

He made a prediction by saying Hugo would return, don't u know, making Predictions about future is Haram as per Islam....:astagh:

yogi,actually he's saying that on ressurction day,Hugo chavez will enjoy the companionship with Essa (as) due to this truthfullness etc...

Different countries different views to life, many people follow such rules worldwide and no one feels or looks at it as a restriction. Besides what I said is , for example what would happen if your president cross the line and ignore your culture or values (whatever it is) in a diplomatic meeting? what would you say? it's 21st century, not 19th?
I told you it's a political criticism which is overstated election is coming, 24 guys have stood as candidates so thus that's why one single slight mistake will be exaggerated.

P.s: You know pal there are too many things that I've heard or seen about India so far which as it seems or at least I think share nothing with 21st century , but for God sake please throw away all these the so-called centuries labels, if something is true is true for all times, time doesn't change it ... surly one day in future 21st century will be an ancient history ...

@raptor22 we all understand that what Ahmadi Nijhad is facing on both sides,he is facing critisizm from western world as well as from inside too...and the reason is not even that big...they are just trying to release their frustration by enhancing such small,stupid events of no value...so just relax and enjoy their frustation...he is facing all this because he is important..so just relax....

yogi,actually he's saying that on ressurction day,Hugo chavez will enjoy the companionship with Essa (as) due to this truthfullness etc...

The point is its just a political drama using religious angle.

These Mulaahs r just busy in throwing their pov at others n branding it as true Islam nothing else...:)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom