What's new

Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad criticised for hugging mother of Hugo

Man, its like a son consoling a mother on his brothers funeral and a holes even portray that with a religious angle.
I am fed up with such bigotry in modern times.

As president of an Islamic country he is supposed to follow the rules, actually nothing happened but you know as it seems many of these criticisms have political grounds, election is held within 3 months and they've already started to get the apex.,

Rules ? are those restrictions you called them rule? No offense it is like Jail not less..... We are in 21st century not in 19th century.... If it is any other occasion i might understand.... they are not any robots to follow protocols....

CNN says tonight that this is a photo-shop case. In the actual photo Ahmadinejad was hugging the UN inspector for nuclear plants (sorry, forget his name). Somebody superimposed this lady's head.

Seems to me at least that it's just opposition politics. It was pretty clearly implied by the first sentence of the article

Rules ? are those restrictions you called them rule? No offense it is like Jail not less..... We are in 21st century not in 19th century.... If it is any other occasion i might understand.... they are not any robots to follow protocols....

Different countries different views to life, many people follow such rules worldwide and no one feels or looks at it as a restriction. Besides what I said is , for example what would happen if your president cross the line and ignore your culture or values (whatever it is) in a diplomatic meeting? what would you say? it's 21st century, not 19th?
I told you it's a political criticism which is overstated election is coming, 24 guys have stood as candidates so thus that's why one single slight mistake will be exaggerated.

P.s: You know pal there are too many things that I've heard or seen about India so far which as it seems or at least I think share nothing with 21st century , but for God sake please throw away all these the so-called centuries labels, if something is true is true for all times, time doesn't change it ... surly one day in future 21st century will be an ancient history ...

Thank god. I am not a Muslim.

If you do not have knowledge on the faith of islam ,its better to not stir or bait the topic unless you have the information. Also if you want to discuss islam please discuss it at a theological level supposedly post secondary as the book of peace requires deep understanding of classic arabic. However if you want to take or score chocolat points on the faith of islam, then be my guest monsieur Jade but remember this is a defence forum.

Also to the author of this thread, please keep this fringe stories in the bins and if you want to discuss the points or merits of the accusation then please do so at a universitie level. Just like I would not enjoy discussing your respective faith at the ground core level and sound ignorant.

merci

Wait for one more trouble for this poor fellow. This time if not from Iran, Pakistan it would be!

13911221180238782_PhotoL.jpg

Its Pakistan dude, not India!

2 fat cows from PPP at the same time :no:

Thank god. I am not a Muslim.

thank god you are indian :haha:

What... even consoling a mother is betraying Islam :what:

Why does Islam looks everything from a sexist angle? Aren't there other relations between a man and a women: brother-sister, mother-son, father-daughter?

Just idiotic "scholars" .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom