What's new

Iran's president-elect calls Israel a 'wound'

Well, Black September thing was between lawless militias and Jordanian army, given that there were both Jordanian and Palestinians in the militias and the army. Period. You killed in your revolution in 1979 more than anybody else, so spare me from this crap. We are the most country that scarified for Palestine, fought Israel 6 wars and many battles, we received millions of Palestinian refugees and granted them all right just like Jordanians, Palestine is num 1 priority for Jordan. Unlike Iran, spreading death and blood all over the region in the name of Palestine. Iran will mind it's own business the easy or the hard way. We don't need crazy Mullahs to tell us what to do.

You are filled with hate, there's nothing I can do about it. Actions speak louder, we are seeing whose number 1 priority is Palestine.

You are filled with hate, there's nothing I can do about it. Actions speak louder, we are seeing whose number 1 priority is Palestine.

Hate?! Is it the word that best describes Iran destruction of people lives who used to like it and prefer it over Arabs who happen to be Syrians?

Yes, I hate whoever destroyed Syria. I hate who is willing to destroy us through noble causes, nothing more base than that actually.

@Sam1980 @Serpentine

Thank you thank you thank you for the gift of death..

You're welcome, anytime.
Hate?! Is it the word that best describes Iran destruction of people lives who used to like it and prefer it over Arabs who happen to be Syrians?

Yes, I hate whoever destroyed Syria. I hate who is willing to destroy us through noble causes, nothing more base than that actually.

Yes, hate. And please stop talking about 'human lives' or how you care about them.
I don't remember any of you talking one word when the lap dog of the Arab world, Saddam Hussein, was using chemical weapons on Kurdish citizens of his own country or citizens of Iran. Oh I know, every Iranian is a terrorist to you and deserves to die, and a good Iranian, is a dead one. You aren't the same one who said all Iranian civilians murdered by Saddam are terrorists, are you? Yes you are the same. So you should spare us of this 'humanity show' or that how you care for human lives.
You hate us, from bottom of your heart and as I said, there's nothing I can do about it, but:

6of.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
as I can see Rohani has disappointed some people, those who were claiming Rohani is a ....

don't fool yourself, he referred to Israel as a wound, and every one knows what it means, with or without the using of "remove" word.
and it's interesting while U.S. Congress approved new sanctions for Iran, 2 days before Rohani take the power, yet still some people are thinking about normalizations with them, keep dreaming, cause certainly you are not living in the reality.

as I can see Rohani has disappointed some people, those who were claiming Rohani is a ....

don't fool yourself, he referred to Israel as a wound, and every one knows what it means, with or without the using of "remove" word.
and it's interesting while U.S. Congress approved new sanctions for Iran, 2 days before Rohani take the power, yet still some people are thinking about normalizations with them, keep dreaming, cause certainly you are not living in the reality.

So are you saying that we should continue down the Ahmadinejad's path and risk a very likely war with the U.S. and its allies? Is that what you're suggesting?

In case some people haven't already noticed, a tumor is removed but a wound heals.

So,as a president of a country that doesn't recognize the whole israel, what do you suggest him to give speech in the Qods day?

I would suggest him to keep a low profile on the Israel-Palestine conflict for now, given that people expect a lot from him, both internally and externally.

He called the occupation of Palestine and Jerusalem a wound, not Israel. You can't really expect him to come and say how great Israel is!it has nothing to do with being a moderate.

I think we are splitting hairs here... no, I am not expecting him to herald Israel, but perhaps a more neutral rhetoric would be in order, considering that he is to be inaugurated as the president of IR in a couple of days. If he has to tow the company line laid out by SL, then I don't understand the optimism displayed by various media and foreign governments with regards to more co-operation.

So are you saying that we should continue with Ahmadinejad's path and risk a very likely war with the U.S. and its allies? Is that what you're suggesting?
there is no war, they don't have the power to afford a war with Iran, If they had ,they wouldn't waste a second.
the time super powers could bully nations has passed.
we are not bunch of coward to stay silence and close our eyes to their crimes, to shut our mouth when they threat to attack us every day, no we are not.

but what are you suggesting? while they are doing everything to creep our economy and threat to attack us every day,
to bow to them, to say we are sorry please have mercy.
look at the Palestinians, what's the result of decades of peace negotiations? your problem is that you want to ignore the past, and their background and history.
resistance is the only solution.

there is no war, they don't have the power to afford a war with Iran, If they had ,they wouldn't waste a second.

They can't afford a full blown invasion but a bombing campaign would cost them only loose change.
@Sam1980 is correct. He should keep his mouth shut especially when you are so close to nuclear bomb.

well , technically he never refereed to Israel as a wound , he just said occupation of Palestine is a wound

They can't afford a full blown invasion but a bombing campaign would cost them only loose change.
@Sam1980 is correct. He should keep his mouth shut especially when you are so close to nuclear bomb.

and what would be the cost of retaliation ?

Back
Top Bottom