What's new

Iran's Defence ministry showcased new weapon systems

Too bad, Try to learn it ;)
1887099 (1).jpg

This was unveiled in Baghdad, the export version of Iranian anti tank Dehlavyeh missile.
@SOHEIL Is this the same or i have mistaken them?
http://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/702763/پیروز-جدیدترین-سامانه-ضد-زره-ایرانی-امکان-انهدام-نسل-های

It's hard unless you have a way to learn it.
Well, it looks hard but for Arabs that will be easy because of the similarities btw them. Alphabet is almost the same. you know. If you could read it, i could offer you a website that completely makes you aware of Iran's military power.
PDF is good too. Brief but good :tup:

Well, it looks hard but for Arabs that will be easy because of the similarities btw them. Alphabet is almost the same. you know. If you could read it, i could offer you a website that completely makes you aware of Iran's military power.
PDF is good too. Brief but good :tup:
I can read but I can't understand.

The spike is totally new generation system not like the tow it's not easy re-manufacture.

What are you talking about!?

So, its drone armament, not a ground fire and forget or NLOS missile system ....

Report says BS

For gods sake a guided bomb !?

IMG_20170405_143510.jpg

It's a copy of spike ATGM !!!

If it was Spike like system it would be logical to be showcased with the launcher ( infantry manned launcher) or vehicle launcher for NLOS version

But, only the projectile is displayed, thus its probably a drone weapon

If it was Spike like system it would be logical to be showcased with the launcher ( infantry manned launcher) or vehicle launcher for NLOS version

But, only the projectile is displayed, thus its probably a drone weapon
First page..
d14d40aa07091.jpg

Back
Top Bottom