What's new

Iranians rally for 1979 revolution anniversary !!

Look at countries with high fertility rate:

1 Niger 7.19
2 Guinea-Bissau 7.07
3 Afghanistan 7.07
4 Burundi 6.80
5 Liberia 6.77
6 DR Congo 6.70
7 East Timor 6.53
8 Mali 6.52
9 Sierra Leone 6.47
10 Uganda 6.46

List of sovereign states and dependent territories by fertility rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All poor undeveloped.

He is right! Education is still a problem in Muslim countries!
European countries are already enjoying highest levels of literacy, so you can't really see the growth! They're at the peak, really! :agree: Finland is one of the shining examples of an efficient education system in the world.

I would like you to check out the link below (its in Persian):

http://baztab.net/fa/news/22460/با-40میلیون-بیسواد-وکم-سواد-می-خواستید-وضع-ایران-بهتر-از-این-باشد؟

And by the way! Population growth doesn't have anything to do with literacy! It actually shows how underdeveloped those countries really are!
500 thinks it has some thing to do with it, you don't, I don't care if it relates or not, these are UN and christian statistics.
providing a link from US led web site! really? this is your source ?
by the way,do you think all of uneducated people who lived in dictatorship of pahlavi regime are dead ?

Look at countries with high fertility rate:

1 Niger 7.19
2 Guinea-Bissau 7.07
3 Afghanistan 7.07
4 Burundi 6.80
5 Liberia 6.77
6 DR Congo 6.70
7 East Timor 6.53
8 Mali 6.52
9 Sierra Leone 6.47
10 Uganda 6.46

List of sovereign states and dependent territories by fertility rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All poor undeveloped.
are you sure you are against me ?did you saw my links ?:P
Islam in Europe since 1989 increased 142.35%
Islam in Africa since 1989 increased 2.15%

are you sure you are against me ?did you saw my links ?:P
Islam in Europe since 1989 increased 142.35%
Islam in Africa since 1989 increased 2.15%
Since 1989 number of Philippinas in Israel increased 20000%. So wut? :angel:

500 thinks it has some thing to do with it, you don't, I don't care if it relates or not, these are UN and christian statistics.

I stand corrected! It shows that those countries are mostly underdeveloped and illiterate, have a look at population growth in developed countries (e.g. Germany, Japan, etc...) -0.1% and 0.3% respectively!

providing a link from US led web site! really? this is your source ?

Anyone who cares about future of our country and well being of its people is U.S. led?

by the way,do you think all of uneducated people who lived in dictatorship of pahlavi regime are dead ?

No they're not! But Iran didn't have 40 million illiterate in Pahlavi era! So your argument collapses on itself!

I stand corrected! It shows that those countries are mostly underdeveloped and illiterate, have a look at population growth in developed countries (e.g. Germany, Japan, etc...) -0.1% and 0.3% respectively!
if you look in wiki link ,it clearly says islam has highest rate of growth by conversion religion.

Anyone who cares about future of our country and well being of its people is U.S. led?
No they're not! But Iran didn't have 40 million illiterate in Pahlavi era! So your argument collapses on itself!
Anybody who lives in Iran, knows that right now in Iran there is a sickness for high educations among people, number of high educated among the youth has increased so much that employers can hire them for low class jobs. such a "40 million uneducated" lie only appears in those sites you are referring too as caring. again i recommend you to have a look in UN statistics.

if you look in wiki link ,it clearly says islam has highest rate of growth by conversion religion.

I don't deny that, Muslims are less educated therefore their fertility rate is higher (its not the only factor, but its the most prominent one), even among the Muslim families living in Europe.

Just Google up the "link between education and fertility rates"

Anybody who lives in Iran, knows that right now in Iran there is a sickness for high educations among people, number of high educated among the youth has increased so much that employers can hire them for low class jobs.

Lol what education?! You call what they're teaching in Iranian schools and universities education?! Most of the subjects being taught in Iranian universities are useless and don't have any application in a real working environment! Iran education system from kindergarten to university is majorly inefficient and ineffective (needs major overhaul).

In U.S. they complain a lot about their public education system, even public schools in Harlem, New York beat the private education in Iran, at least in terms of infrastructure!

such a "40 million uneducated" lie only appears in those sites you are referring too as caring. again i recommend you to have a look in UN statistics.

The real statistic is much higher, this is nothing to make fun of or being ignorant about! This problem needs immediate attention!

I would suggest that you wake up from your dreams, because dreaming doesn't help with advancing Iran in global arena, hard work and realism does!

you can also take a look to tradingeconomics.com for iran LITERACY RATE.I cant link that page becuse the limitaion for new users.(search it your self in that website)

can read and write:

Iran:98.66%(2008)It was 70% in 1979

Brazil:97.18

Syria:84.19

China:99.37(2009)

Spain:98.46(2009)

Qatar:97.76(2009)

Sudan:79.62(2009)

Afghanistan:11.4(1979)didnt have a newer in their page

East asia:98.73(2010)

MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA:83.75(2010)

SOUTH ASIA:79.49%(2010)

Russia:99.43(2009)

World:79.65(2010)

ARGENTINA:97.74

Back
Top Bottom