What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Looks like Those qaems have different seekers. I like mohajer-6, very cheap and can carry 4 guided munitions.
yes every Iranian smart bomb have 3-4 versions of seekers for different missions

what do you guys think is it a good idea to send Mohajer-6 drones to Armenia to balance Turkish drones in Azerbaijan?

View attachment 674338

wow that's a huge Qaem bomb right there

View attachment 674343
I think that it was a very big mistake that this wasnt done previously in syria when the turks were using their drones to attack SAA forces.
It would be an invaluable opportunity to gain actual combat experience using these systems,not to mention being able to fine tune the weapons,drone platforms and tactics for any future conflicts.

its better to stay outside the wars that have nothing to do with us
agreed if only it was a mutual war, unfortunately this war going to hurt us badly if Turkey gain influence we will face at least and i say again at least 4000 to 10000 ISIS fighters in our north loyal to guess who ? Turkey

Looks like a proof of concept prototype. Again, I truly hope IRI pours the speculated sukhoi billions in projects like above. Iran CAN leapfrog to 6th generation AI UCAVs. We just need to have faith our scientist and engineers just as we did in the 90s when Rahbar forbid the purchase of scud missiles and today we have top three best tactical ballistic missiles in the world. We could have been a missile client state if we would have succumbed to doubt in our own abilities.
This UAV, designated s161, was a proof of concept for the production variant s191. Clearly the sensors on s191 and s181 are hidden for better stealth performance compared to the more rudimentary s161. I recommend below informative thread!

I think that it was a very big mistake that this wasnt done previously in syria when the turks were using their drones to attack SAA forces.
It would be an invaluable opportunity to gain actual combat experience using these systems,not to mention being able to fine tune the weapons,drone platforms and tactics for any future conflicts.
you read my mind

Attachments

• 49A14AC9-7C11-4A61-AB28-64F1D199E569.jpeg
    49A14AC9-7C11-4A61-AB28-64F1D199E569.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 29
agreed if only it was a mutual war, unfortunately this war going to hurt us badly if Turkey gain influence we will face at least and i say again at least 4000 to 10000 ISIS fighters in our north loyal to guess who ? Turkey

Yes, this movement by Turkey and Azerbaijan is a smoke screen by the West and Israel.

What happens if in 6 months Azerbaijan claims Iranian Azerbaijan as part of their land and attempts to send head choppers into Iran to cause havoc?

People need to open their eyes and monitor the situation.

Iran has good relations with Turkey. But last thing Iran wants is Azerbaijan on another area of its borders and a country filled with extremists From Syria that answer only to a Turkey.

Yes, this movement by Turkey and Azerbaijan is a smoke screen by the West and Israel.

What happens if in 6 months Azerbaijan claims Iranian Azerbaijan as part of their land and attempts to send head choppers into Iran to cause havoc?

People need to open their eyes and monitor the situation.

Iran has good relations with Turkey. But last thing Iran wants is Azerbaijan on another area of its borders and a country filled with extremists From Syria that answer only to a Turkey.
ironically its Iranian play book they are trying to establish here defeat us in our own game thats a risky move but with big rewards , Turkey has nothing to do with it here why should they become a part of this you ask? the answer is clear , its to gain influence on Iran and on Russia and Russians know this thats why they are involved , but let's not continue this here on this thread

it will balance the air power and we get alot of combat experience of of it
garabag is azarbaijan land and they have the right to recapture their land. you can not jump in every conflict to gain experience.

agreed , but its going to cost us aaaaaaaaalot is what i am saying
what gonna cost us a lot?? if you are concerned about those Syrian jihadists, if they make any problem we can just bomb the shit out of them. otherwise this conflict has nothing to do with us.

that camera in the blue circle is for media coverage of drill. if you look closely it's lenses are looking the bombs not down or forward.
I understand, so as a conclusion, s-191 and shahed-123 has no FLIR and rely on gps/glonass for guiding its bombs. While Fotros, shahed-129, mohajer-6, ababil-3 and others use FLIR and don’t rely on gps/glonass. True?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom