What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

not every drone has a camera , a drone can launch it self and go up and hit it target without seeing anything like a missile drones have different missions too, now if you target is moving on the ground or in sea or in air or you do know where your target is ( generally ) but not ( specifically ) now your drone needs a camera.
Iran has suicide drones that can target moving targets? Examples please

for military guys here ppl seem close minded, i am truly surprised, i hope some day wars become so simple that i too can say why should we bother but not now , now if Azerbaijan wins we going to fight them tomorrow and that will bring an uprising in our north which we don't want we are cool with Armani they are pro Iran thy say hey Iran is it cool with you if we bring Mossad here ? Iran say no its not cool then Armani say sorry Israel but no can do, but same thing happens with Azerbaijan and they say well to hell with you Iranians we are bringing them whether you like it or not, with is response we going to fight them sooner or later we shoot an other of there drones in our sky today for crying out load
thing is you will see unrests in north west if iran involves itself with the conflict.

maybe but tomorrow we will have it 100%
I don't know how you and others see the situation but to me iran is not in a position to involve itself. you can not take a leap in soft ground if you know what I mean. the only choice for iran is being neutral and empower the national unity.

Iran has suicide drones that can target moving targets? Examples please

those and more

1601483944326.png

1601484389345.png

1601483969845.png

1601484153005.png

1601484100514.png

1601484542117.png

I don't know how you and others see the situation but to me iran is not in a position to involve itself. you can not take a leap in soft ground if you know what I mean. the only choice for iran is being neutral and empower the national unity.

Iran is smart, it is keeping a very close eye on the situation. It will not involve itself directly unless something major happens. What will happen is Iran and Russia are playing behind the scene to maintain the balance between Armenia and Azerbaijan.

There were also IRGC high ranking members who said that holding up Assad would be a bad idea during the early days of the war. They said that we should negotiate with the West on Syria during the dark days of the conflict. They said that it’s a waste of effort.

Well those voices thankfully did not win over the majority. Or else right now Syria would be under control of headchoppers and Iran would undoubtly be weaker.

Iran must uphold the territorial integrity of Armenia and also not allow Azerbaijan to take the land by FORCE. Maintaining status quo is a whole lot better than setting precedent you can invade whenever you think something Belongs to you. Saddam also used that logic in 1980.

Good intentions can have bad consequences down the road. Assad allow Sunni terrorists to use his border region to attack US troops during the Iraqi occupation. A few years later those same terrorists would turn on Assad.

If Iran allows Azerbaijan to take over the disputed territory, what’s not to say tommorrow Iranian Azeris don’t say they want to join this new Azerbaijan Republic?

My point is even good intentions can blow up in your face.

I found some more pics of the mohajem 92 and Kaman 12 forerunners and it now seems pretty obvious that both of these have been very heavily modified ftom the original.
139306111512453023546454.jpg

139306111512438983546454.jpg

We can now clearly see just how much has been modified in the mohajem 92.In addition to the new taller landing gear and larger nose we can also see that the tailbooms have been lengthened as have the vertical tail surfaces,also the angle of the verticals is far less and the winglets on the bottom of the verticals have been cut back to match.It looks like the wings have been lengthened as well.
GjIjxvx.jpg

Kaman-12.jpg

We can see just how far both the nose and tail section have been lengthened,plus the extra reinforcing on the tailbooms,in addition both the vertical and horizontal stabilizers have been lengthened as well.
I found some more early pics of what would become the Kaman 12 ucav
5363848.jpg

This ones called Arispad Targets,tho whether thats the name of the drone or the company that makes it I cant tell.
5363850.jpg

This time its now called Ofogh II,perhaps the original design was Ofogh I,and it now has the enlarged nose and lengthened wings with a slightly swept back leading edge that we saw in the Mohajem 92.It also has a new 4 cylinder engine as opposed to the original single cylinder engine.
The most noticeable thing is the new tail which now has an inverted V configuration,tho at some point prior to the unveiling of the Mohajem 92 this was converted back to the original horizontal elevator configuration.I suspect that they may have swapped the tails on this and another drone as we see this drone sporting what looks to be the original tail from the Arispad
5363851.jpg

While its original configuration had a tail that looked like this
139306111444469443545784.jpg

Interestingly we can actually see this drone and its twin right next to the Arispad in a display.
807961_753.jpg

Why we bother . Isis presence in Caucasus means one thing. Russia will enter the area.
Wanted to say the same thing:

It's only a matter of time.

We can't have sunni jihadists sharing a border with us. It's unacceptable.

Empower national unity for sure. Iran should not involve itself, but if Turkey decides to directly involve itself to victory, it should be well within our rights to supply Armenia with the means to defend it's airspace from aircraft and drones in particular. A Pan-Turkic block comprising our entire Northern flank is unacceptable.

Russians are in denial or maybe that stupid. The frog in a slowly ever boiling pot since the Soviet Union fell.

Today ISIS will be in Armenia tommorrow it will be in the Muslim dominate regions of Russia.

By then it will be too late for Putin.

Stalin must be turning over in his grave.

That's the whole point. Erdogan wants Turkey to connect with Azerbaijan to give Turkey access to the Caspian. They already used WW1 as a cover to kill 1 million Armenian men, women and children. That was pure genocide. Now if they take Nagorno-Karabakh, next they will want to take southern Armenia as well.

After that I guarantee they will start riling up Azeri minorities in Iran and they will also make large claims on the Caspian. In any case, I doubt if Russia will allow the status quo to be compromised. Right now the Azeri army along with Turkish mercenaries have lost 1000+ soldiers and haven't gained much.

The Azeri and Turks have destroyed lots of 9K33 Osa air defense systems and they've hit lots of targets, but the Armenians have also struck back hard. Azeri/Turks have also lost dozens of drones, helicopters, tanks, armored vehicles and more.

Fighting in the mountains is not easy and Russia / Iran are probably equipping Armenians as we speak.

This is from today. Azeri/Turkish casualties are mounting.

We can't have sunni jihadists sharing a border with us. It's unacceptable.

Empower national unity for sure. Iran should not involve itself, but if Turkey decides to directly involve itself to victory, it should be well within our rights to supply Armenia with the means to defend it's airspace from aircraft and drones in particular. A Pan-Turkic block comprising our entire Northern flank is unacceptable.

I have known many Iranin Azaris who have gone to Azarbademjoon..... they ALL say that we have NOTHING in common with them except the language. A relative of mine was given the job of being a head of Baku university.... he lasted 2 weeks then before quitting.

Any Azari who thinks they are Toork is welcome to go and live the the third world dictatorship of Azarbademjoon, and never come back.

That said, Armenians have also been a bunch of backstabbers troughout history, siding with the Romans, the Ottomans and the Russians against Iran.

The land is ours....the people on th land are not wanted...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom