What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

FJsErmpWQAEGjfS

FJsErmnXEAIeqrr

FJsErmgXEAMDWKv

FJsEwKjWUAAMrE8
anybody knew why the camera is above the wing?

Anyone heard of this ? $195,000 micro drone. weighing only 16 grams and 4 inches long. So it's only a matter of time before grenade / micro loitering munition drones are commonly deployed all over battlefields of the future. Infact they're already available.

d.jpg

Anyone heard of this ? $195,000 micro drone. weighing only 16 grams and 4 inches long. So it's only a matter of time before grenade / micro loitering munition drones are commonly deployed all over battlefields of the future. Infact they're already available.

View attachment 813897

Its an interesting piece of tech,but still very much a boutique item at that current price,tho I could perhaps envisage special forces using them,but until the price goes waaay down I dont see this being a part of the rank and file grunts kit.
None the less,it is a glimpse into the future and does make one wonder just how much smaller these things will get,and of course the nature of the counter measures that will undoubtedly be created to stop these types of weapons.

It is similar to the old US model 324 Scarab UAV but with a smaller size. The Mobin is almost comparable in size to the Karrar drone, but the Karrar is far superior in terms of range and payload. I'm still confused as to why Iran's ministry of defense is still make this toy, when they have the ability to make better than this. Iran's Ministry of Defense needs to focus on moving forward, not circling in one place, the most painful example is the Iran made F 5.

Last edited:
It is similar to the old US model 324 Scarab UAV but with a smaller size. The Mobin is almost comparable in size to the Karrar drone, but the Karrar is far superior in terms of range and payload. I'm still confused as to why Iran's ministry of defense is still make this toy, when they have the ability to make better than this. Iran's Ministry of Defense needs to focus on moving forward, not circling in one place, the most painful example is the Iran made F 5.
karrar also has other capabilities , but you forget one thing , Karrar is a UAV , Mobin is a low RCS cruise missile . Defense ministery is just started to produce next generation cruise missile . I expect the missile next vaeeiants become more refined and get longer range so it can latter completely replace Soomar, Abu-Mahdi and Ya-Ali Missiles

by the way that 450km of range is at 10m above ground level , I expect a typical flight path would double the range of missile to around 900km specially if launched from an airplane at altitude , this is also the case for its endurance

Range : 450km at 10m AGL
Endurance : 45min at 10m AGL

Last edited:
karrar also has other capabilities , but you forget one thing , Karrar is a UAV , Mobin is a low RCS cruise missile . Defense ministery is just started to produce next generation cruise missile . I expect the missile next vaeeiants become more refined and get longer range so it can latter completely replace Soomar, Abu-Mahdi and Ya-Ali Missiles

by the way that 450km of range is at 10m above ground level , I expect a typical flight path would double the range of missile to around 900km specially if launched from an airplane at altitude , this is also the case for its endurance

Range : 450km at 10m AGL
Endurance : 45min at 10m AGL
No need to replace LACM Soumar, Abu Mahdi, Ya Ali (even LACM Ya Ali with a smaller size, range of 700 km compared to 450 km mobin). The Mobin whose name is forced into a cruise missile, the truth is this is a kamikaze drone. Karrar's drone can also do kamikazes, but it doesn't need, Karrar with a range of 1000 km, it's enough to carry a Loitering munition or a mini stealth drone, after Karrar fires it, Karrar can escape without being destroyed. As I said, the Iranian Ministry of Defense needs to focus on advancing or being more innovative, not just going around in one place (Azaraksh, Saeqeh, Kowsar). Iran's Ministry of Defense and Artesh need to imitate or more cooperation with the IRGC.

It's a stealth cruise missile not a drone like Karrar

No need to replace LACM Soumar, Abu Mahdi, Ya Ali (even LACM Ya Ali with a smaller size, range of 700 km compared to 450 km mobin). The Mobin whose name is forced into a cruise missile, the truth is this is a kamikaze drone. Karrar's drone can also do kamikazes, but it doesn't need, Karrar with a range of 1000 km, it's enough to carry a Loitering munition or a mini stealth drone, after Karrar fires it, Karrar can escape without being destroyed. As I said, the Iranian Ministry of Defense needs to focus on advancing or being more innovative, not just going around in one place (Azaraksh, Saeqeh, Kowsar). Iran's Ministry of Defense and Artesh need to imitate or more cooperation with the IRGC.
I think you missed the whole part about Mobin being stealth. It can also replace the current generation of anti ship missiles in the future

The range is 450 km if it fly at 10m above ground if it fly at higher altitude then the range will be a lot more.

And for the record IRGC has no such cruise missile . And even if you consider it as a drone they don't have a drone that can fly as fast as this one or karrar

It's a stealth cruise missile not a drone like Karrar

I think you missed the whole part about Mobin being stealth. It can also replace the current generation of anti ship missiles in the future
F 22 RCS 0.0001 m2
F35 RCS 0.001 m2
Mobin RCS 0.1 m2

look the Mobin RCS is too big to be a true stealth. One more thing, nothing is completely stealth, it can still be detected by radar at a certain distance, which is why aircraft/cruise missiles need to fly lower in order to avoid enemy radar. So it's not a "stealth cruise missile" but a "Low RCS kamikaze drone" that can fly low.

The range is 450 km if it fly at 10m above ground if it fly at higher altitude then the range will be a lot more.

And for the record IRGC has no such cruise missile . And even if you consider it as a drone they don't have a drone that can fly as fast as this one or karrar
Mobin has a flight altitude between 10 m to 13 km, so the flight is not always 10 m. At the beginning of the flight the Mobin will fly at high altitude then on approaching enemy territory/enemy radar it will start flying low (this also applies to Karrar drones or to cruise missiles which will fly very low when approaching enemy radar or targets). So do you still believe it's better than the Karrar drone? or do you also still believe this cruise missile? Haven't you seen the development of the IRGC long-range cruise missile, well I think you know nothing. The Soumar, Hoveizeh, Abu Mahdi and Ya Ali cruise missiles were all developed by the IRGC AF. The IRGC and Artesh both use Karrar drones. Yes, I know you always underestimate IRGC UAV progress in your every comment, you really don't know anything about IRGC UAV progress (even Artesh navy prefer Shahed 129 as their UAV).

Back
Top Bottom