What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

How did it fly undetected through Saudi Arabia? Are their bordering regions with Yemen not filled with AD's? I suspect they used Omani airspace.
what for those area in KSA is empty desert , the drones need to fly east a little and then enter into ksa not directly fly north while they attack KSA
Who knows. Either way the Emiratis will now have to spend billions on air defense systems. I wonder if they will choose Russian, Chinese or American ?

This was no doubt just a warning. The Emiratis are probably shocked. This is obviously a response to the latest Emirati backed offensive in the southern flank of Marib by the Giants brigade.

I'm just wondering which drones were used.

Emiratis already crying in response to this. LOL They didn't expect this. They're already calling the Americans pleading for help. They're panicking and afraid. It's unbelievable the level of hypocrisy. They bomb hospitals, weddings, funerals, school buses filled with children. But that's not terrorism right ? Only when the Houthis retaliate it's terrorism. What a joke.

Arab Coalition: Houthis' hostile attacks on Saudi and UAE civilians are war crimes

During a telephone conversation with Abdullah bin Zayed, the US Secretary of State condemns the Houthi terrorist attack on civilian facilities in the UAE

Houthis: "Operation Hurricane Yemen" targeted Dubai and Abu Dhabi airports, the Musaffah oil refinery in Abu Dhabi, and a number of important and sensitive Emirati sites and facilities

Houthi military spokesman: We carried out a qualitative military operation targeting Dubai and Abu Dhabi airports
as I said UAE can't afford its mainland getting targeted , now they must find a way to stop this attacks or they will pull out of Yemen

1642832601105.png

sadly not our mountain climber are equipped for such weather nor our rescue teams are properly equipped for such scenario.
the fact they had to get help from the armed force show it that they were not prepared and I bet non of the missing people had for example any flare with them
This could be a MH6 delivered to the provincial government for civilian use.

sadly not our mountain climber are equipped for such weather nor our rescue teams are properly equipped for such scenario.
the fact they had to get help from the armed force show it that they were not prepared and I bet non of the missing people had for example any flare with them
This happens frequently globally. More often than not it’s simple risk taking. Pretty sure they had gear. Just took it a few steps too far.

At least there are people and equipment nearby to help out, just like in the case of the army using bmps to help people out of trapped snow a few days before.

This happens frequently globally. More often than not it’s simple risk taking. Pretty sure they had gear. Just took it a few steps too far.
I neglected to mention a rupture in simpler logistics such as over gearing (weight). Underestimating the physical effort and required nutritional and hydration demands also. Moving too fast and sweating and taking off gear in cold weather is doubly devastating if not properly managed (hypothermia and dehydration). If their risks overshot their experience over gearing and logistical rupture is far more likely than under gearing.

Attacking an unprotected target with GPS coordinates is not particularly impressive. I'm willing to bet a university like MIT could put together a drone that could do the same in a month or two.

In fact, UAE already developed a drone similar to Harpy/Harop with 1920km range and a 50kg payload.
lol uae developet what camel with 2 mountain on his back oh so so wahhhhhhhhhhh its end of .... i dont know what i say im out of order

Back
Top Bottom