What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Mobin has a flight altitude between 10 m to 13 km, so the flight is not always 10 m. At the beginning of the flight the Mobin will fly at high altitude then on approaching enemy territory/enemy radar it will start flying low
is it so hard to read the poster
Range : 450km at 10m AGL
Endurance : 45min at 10m AGL

at 10m AGL

in avionic AGL means above ground level now go and show me where in range of karrar we stated the range is at 10m AGL.
So do you still believe it's better than the Karrar drone? or do you also still believe this cruise missile?
as I said right now its a next generation cruise missile

Haven't you seen the development of the IRGC long-range cruise missile, well I think you know nothing. The Soumar, Hoveizeh, Abu Mahdi and Ya Ali cruise missiles were all developed by the IRGC AF.
well again wrong Soomar and Hoveizeh are built by Iran Aviation Industries Organization (IAIO) and Abu-Mahdi Missile is built by defense ministry

Ya-Ali is an IrGC missile . so here also the more capable cruise missiles belong to Defence ministry
Yes, I know you always underestimate IRGC UAV progress in your every comment, you really don't know anything about IRGC UAV progress (even Artesh navy prefer Shahed 129 as their UAV).
and you attribute defence ministry achievement to IRGC.karrar maybe used by IRGC , I don't know but is a produced by HESA which itself is a subsidiary of IAIO .
you really don't know anything about IRGC UAV progress (even Artesh navy prefer Shahed 129 as their UAV).
Our Navy have different UAVs for Different Mission
they have Omid for electronic warfare
2ab5236766b2d5823b55abc47cf95b200f96a25c878a029d06aadee791a6a2b6902444597e972ca237b721bd51b30f77.jpg

They Have Arash UAV as a suicide UAV
1399101613090913821962184.jpg

they Have a vertical launched UAV called Pelican 2
156791519.jpg

they have Simorgh UAV which is the same as Shahed-129 but with different color and produced in Shahed Aviation Industries Research Center which is part of IRGC
62080490.jpg

they have Yasir UAV which is based on Scan eagle
10814143_320.jpg

they have lots of Ababil-3
Ababil-3.jpg

rom those UAV's Yasir and Simorgh are built by IRGC companies and the rest are built by Defense ministry companies.

now are you gonna tell me IRGC don't use UAVs and other equipment built by defense ministry

is it so hard to read the poster
Range : 450km at 10m AGL
Endurance : 45min at 10m AGL

at 10m AGL

in avionic AGL means above ground level now go and show me where in range of karrar we stated the range is at 10m AGL.

as I said right now its a next generation cruise missile

well again wrong Soomar and Hoveizeh are built by Iran Aviation Industries Organization (IAIO) and Abu-Mahdi Missile is built by defense ministry

Ya-Ali is an IrGC missile . so here also the more capable cruise missiles belong to Defence ministry

and you attribute defence ministry achievement to IRGC.karrar maybe used by IRGC , I don't know but is a produced by HESA which itself is a subsidiary of IAIO .

Our Navy have different UAVs for Different Mission
they have Omid for electronic warfare
2ab5236766b2d5823b55abc47cf95b200f96a25c878a029d06aadee791a6a2b6902444597e972ca237b721bd51b30f77.jpg

They Have Arash UAV as a suicide UAV
1399101613090913821962184.jpg

they Have a vertical launched UAV called Pelican 2
156791519.jpg

they have Simorgh UAV which is the same as Shahed-129 but with different color and produced in Shahed Aviation Industries Research Center which is part of IRGC
62080490.jpg

they have Yasir UAV which is based on Scan eagle
10814143_320.jpg

they have lots of Ababil-3
Ababil-3.jpg

rom those UAV's Yasir and Simorgh are built by IRGC companies and the rest are built by Defense ministry companies.

now are you gonna tell me IRGC don't use UAVs and other equipment built by defense ministry

See IRGC AF developed the Soumar, Hoveizeh (Abu Mahdi) and Ya ali cruise missiles, they were later built with the budget of the Iranian Ministry of Defense. You still misjudge the altitude of the Mobin's early and late flights (you should learn more before screaming incoherently). Even a real cruise missile can fly lower, at an altitude of 5m - 3m when approaching the target. See, you justified my words by admitting that the Iranian navy and Army used the Shahed 129 and the Yasir/Scan Eagle made by the IRGC AF (you are ridiculous by showing that).

See IRGC AF developed the Soumar, Hoveizeh (Abu Mahdi) and Ya ali cruise missiles, they were later built with the budget of the Iranian Ministry of Defense. You still misjudge the altitude of the Mobin's early and late flights (you should learn more before screaming incoherently). Even a real cruise missile can fly lower, at an altitude of 5m - 3m when approaching the target. See, you justified my words by admitting that the Iranian navy and Army used the Shahed 129 and the Yasir/Scan Eagle made by the IRGC AF (you are ridiculous by showing that).
no they don't developed it . defence ministry developed it and IRGC just wanted it and so they deliver them to them
the range of Mobin clearly stated as 10m AGL .
the range of cruise missiles vary depends on the flight path , they stated the range at 10m AGL so it can be referred.

and you also should read between the lines and fine prints before starting to argue.

by the way even the first video you yourself post which is about Soomar clearly state at the beginning that the missiles developed by Defense Ministry and the second video which is about Hoveizeh show our Defense Minister himself unveil the missile (He is from army) and his Aide also talk about the missile.

wonder why you insist attribute defense ministry achievement to IRGC ? what's in it for you?
wonder you who attack me by claiming I belittle IRGC achievement can you point to a single instant that I did such thing ? while I can point to many instant that you tried to attribute defense ministry achievement ti IRGC

Last edited:
no they don't developed it . defence ministry developed it and IRGC just wanted it and so they deliver them to them
the range of Mobin clearly stated as 10m AGL .
the range of cruise missiles vary depends on the flight path , they stated the range at 10m AGL so it can be referred.

and you also should read between the lines and fine prints before starting to argue.

by the way even the first video you yourself post which is about Soomar clearly state at the beginning that the missiles developed by Defense Ministry and the second video which is about Hoveizeh show our Defense Minister himself unveil the missile (He is from army) and his Aide also talk about the missile.

wonder why you insist attribute defense ministry achievement to IRGC ? what's in it for you?
wonder you who attack me by claiming I belittle IRGC achievement can you point to a single instant that I did such thing ? while I can point to many instant that you tried to attribute defense ministry achievement ti IRGC
I'm not Iranian, I don't understand what is being said in the video above. If that's true, I have to admit that the picture in the video is deceiving my eyes. https://c.tenor.com/66JX3fgvTTcAAAAC/robert-downey-shaking-head.gif But I want to ask a question: If Iran does not have the IRGC with its asymmetric innovations, will Iran be safe from attacks by the US, Israel, Saudi, UAE and NATO? Or is it safe for Iran to only rely on the Iranian Ministry of Defense and Artesh with conventional innovations in the face of US, Israeli, Saudi, UAE and NATO attacks? Are you kidding me by still saying the Mobin only has a flight altitude of 10 m! The specifications themselves say it has a height of 10 m and up to 13 km. Do you still say Mobin cruise missile? People like Pataramesh himself say it's a "drone". This is a kamikaze drone. People like you (you and the Iranian Ministry of Defense) really spoil the name of the world's military arsenal. Whether you are "naive" or pretending to be oblivious, it is clear that your comments above insult or underestimate the drones made by the IRGC. I think your blind heart can't see clearly the progress and development of the IRGC drone. Here's a partial list of drones made by the IRGC, video:
Now compare with the drone made by the Iranian Ministry of Defense, video:
and another one but this one was developed by Iran AF namely Kaman 22 (mini Mq 9 clone with weak piston engine).

Last edited:
I'm not Iranian, I don't understand what is being said in the video above. If that's true, I have to admit that the picture in the video is deceiving my eyes. https://c.tenor.com/66JX3fgvTTcAAAAC/robert-downey-shaking-head.gif But I want to ask a question: If Iran does not have the IRGC with its asymmetric innovations, will Iran be safe from attacks by the US, Israel, Saudi, UAE and NATO? Or is it safe for Iran to only rely on the Iranian Ministry of Defense and Artesh with conventional innovations in the face of US, Israeli, Saudi, UAE and NATO attacks? Are you kidding me by still saying the Mobin only has a flight altitude of 10 m! The specifications themselves say it has a height of 10 m and up to 13 km. Do you still say Mobin cruise missile? People like Pataramesh himself say it's a "drone". This is a kamikaze drone. People like you (you and the Iranian Ministry of Defense) really spoil the name of the world's military arsenal. Whether you are "naive" or pretending to be oblivious, it is clear that your comments above insult or underestimate the drones made by the IRGC. I think your blind heart can't see clearly the progress and development of the IRGC drone. Here's a partial list of drones made by the IRGC, video:
and another one but this one was developed by Iran AF namely Kaman 22 (mini Mq 9 clone with weak piston engine).

Iran Displays New Cruise Missile in Russian Airshow​

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran unveiled its newest cruise missile in MAKS 2019, the International Aviation and Space Show in Russia.
The new Iranian cruise missile, dubbed “Mobeen”, has been put on display in the ongoing airshow, held at Zhukovsky International Airport near Moscow.

The Iranian cruise missile has a range of 450 kilometers, weighs 670 kilograms, and can reach an altitude of 45,000 feet.

Mobeen is a radar-evading missile with a small cross-sectional area that can reach a velocity of 900 k/h.

The Iranian cruise missile can carry warheads as heavy as 120 kilograms.

The biennial airshow in Russia opened on Tuesday and will continue until September 1.

According to the airshow’s website, five Iranian exhibitors have taken part in MAKS 2019, including Iran’s Embassy in Moscow, the Iran Air Show, the International affairs and technological exchange center of the Vice-Presidency for science and Technology Affairs, Aeropub (BARA Aerospace), and AEROSPINA.

It's a cruise missile.

F 22 RCS 0.0001 m2
F35 RCS 0.001 m2
Mobin RCS 0.1 m2

look the Mobin RCS is too big to be a true stealth. One more thing, nothing is completely stealth, it can still be detected by radar at a certain distance, which is why aircraft/cruise missiles need to fly lower in order to avoid enemy radar. So it's not a "stealth cruise missile" but a "Low RCS kamikaze drone" that can fly low.
It's not supposed to be as stealth as those, but it's still much stealthier than other cruise missiles. Also the spec sheet states it's less than 0.1. low-RCS is the literal basic concept of stealth

Piston engine is not confirmed. Looking at the payload, they probably developed a turboprop for it and Shahed-149

Are you kidding me by still saying the Mobin only has a flight altitude of 10 m
never said that , I said the range given is for when it fly at 10 m , if it follow a normal flight pattern and get released at high seed and high altitude it's range would be different.
The specifications themselves say it has a height of 10 m and up to 13 km. Do you still say Mobin cruise missile?
is this piece of equipment from turkey is a drone or a cruise missile
SOM-projesi_660x370_660x341_660x341.jpg

what about this one from USA
LRSO-rendering-696x522.jpg

maxresdefault-8-1120x630.jpg

Its just the shape of next generation cruise missile
People like Pataramesh himself say it's a "drone". This is a kamikaze drone. People like you (you and the Iranian Ministry of Defense) really spoil the name of the world's military arsenal.
don't knew Pataramesh guy but honestly I rather not parachute land this cruise missile with 120kg of highly explosive payload somewhere near my base.
I think your blind heart can't see clearly the progress and development of the IRGC drone. Here's a partial list of drones made by the IRGC, video:
you just obsessed with IRGC.
defense ministry drones have higher range and payload and can go farther. IRGC drones are more versatile platform and are stealthier .
If Iran does not have the IRGC with its asymmetric innovations, will Iran be safe from attacks by the US, Israel, Saudi, UAE and NATO? Or is it safe for Iran to only rely on the Iranian Ministry of Defense and Artesh with conventional innovations in the face of US, Israeli, Saudi, UAE and NATO attacks?
Iran strategy is a combination of symmetrical warfare and Asymmetrical one , why choose one over another

by the way Arash UAVs you were mocking had the longest range between Iranian drones.

and that Ghaza drone is inferior to Kaman 22 at least on paper and its strong engine is cannibalized from another aircraft and why you are so bend on saying IRGC UAV are better than Army while they are going two different routes
oh by the way UAVs that defense ministry produced have longer range weapon and they even have Air to Air combat capabilities that IRGC UAV's lack

Final phase of IRGC wargame:

Hezbollah (read Iranian) radar evading drone penetrated Israel airspace and during 40 minutes of reconnaissance mission flown over 70 kilometers of occupied territories and finally returned back.

None of Israeli air defense systems or scrambled fighter jet managed to hit the drone.

P.S
The previous resistance drone which penetrated Israel airspace had took off from Iran.

Heres a pic of the kaman 12,back when it was still fitted with the Mado MD550 4 cylinder engine
FLL5YGuXIAMblPu

Jet powered Kian
FK7ZQnAXEAoHeVJ

Last edited:
An interesting pic taken in the last couple of days.
1606634_928.jpg

We can see the ababil 4,pretty good evidence that its now in service at least in some numbers.
What is undoubtedly the most interesting item tho`,would be the new inflatable drone hanger seen in the picture,as I`m pretty sure that we`ve not seen these before in iranian service.

Back
Top Bottom