What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

1647021872926.png

Russia had several of these in Crimea as this footage shows. These are now being used in Ukraine. Imagine if an Orion drone shoots down a Bayraktar. That would be good publicity for Russian drones.

As stated before the night camera on this does not look that great but it's probably because the drone is flying as high as possible to avoid being shot down. Also why it flew at night. Again to avoid MANPADS.

LOL What could a Shahed-181 possibly deliver that would make the trip to Gaza worth the effort ? It barely has any capacity. More than likely they were testing/probing Israel's capabilities.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Well,according to the israelis THIS was the payload:
Dun...Dun...DUUNNNN:blink:
FNQy4wGXwAII1Fs

Yes folks,the 💩israelis💩 are claiming that the "smuggled weapons" payload consisted of 4 pistols,plus mags [one for each gun naturally] and some loose bullets,plus 2 ampules of "something..."💉
I suspect that if iran is willing to sacrifice one of its more advanced drones just to smuggle 4 handguns into occupied palestine,then these guns must be something very fvcking special indeed!!.
My own 🤡 theory 🤡 is that these are the mythical "Glock 7" porcelain guns,mentioned by john mclaine in diehard 2
36tbg186nsh51.jpg

Heres a pic of the glock 7 prototype+porcelain knuckle dusters...Beautiful AND Deadly:sarcastic:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

FNQy4wGXwAII1Fs

Yes folks,the 💩israelis💩 are claiming that the "smuggled weapons" payload consisted of 4 pistols,plus mags [one for each gun naturally] and some loose bullets,plus 2 ampules of "something..."💉
I suspect that if iran is willing to sacrifice one of its more advanced drones just to smuggle 4 handguns into occupied palestine,then these guns must be something very fvcking special indeed!!.
My own 🤡 theory 🤡 is that these are the mythical "Glock 7" porcelain guns,mentioned by john mclaine in diehard 2
36tbg186nsh51.jpg

Heres a pic of the glock 7 prototype+porcelain knuckle dusters...Beautiful AND Deadly:sarcastic:

I am surprised that Israelis are using F35 to intercept UAVs.What happened to their laser gun that was supposed to intercept UAVs?

Or UAV's RCS was so small that ground based fire control radars could not help to intercept it?

Why Iran sent its top of the line UAV near enemy air space? Just for rereconnaissanc?

I am surprised that Israelis are using F35 to intercept UAVs.What happened to their laser gun that was supposed to intercept UAVs?

Or UAV's RCS was so small that ground based fire control radars could not help to intercept it?

Why Iran sent its top of the line UAV near enemy air space? Just for rereconnaissanc?

It is not the first time we sent flying wing UCAV to Israeli airspace. This sneaky stealth guy entered Israeli airspace so bad that Bibi had to protest in a press conference with its wing.

(We will have a fleet of 100+ of these)

Iranian_drones_1main.jpg

220px-Benjamin_Netanyahu_Drone_2018_%28cropped%29.jpg

Looks like there is a heavy UAV traffic between Tehran-Tel Aviv line. Multiple sorties. One got hit.

Precise coordinations of critical installations.

Give it to Hezbollah, they can cripple Israel in a couple of minutes using their Fateh varaints. Hezbollah is completely capable of hitting Israeli power plants, air defenses, nuclear assets, governmental buildings with pinpoint precision missiles. All they need is precise imagery plus LPS based coordinations.

So Iran tried to sneak 2 pistols into Palestine ? Using drones that cost at the least tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousand of dollars ? and those pistols survived the blast from an F-35 air to air missile ? is this some kind of a joke ?

FNQy4wGXwAII1Fs

I suspect that if iran is willing to sacrifice one of its more advanced drones just to smuggle 4 handguns into occupied palestine,then these guns must be something very fvcking

Last edited:
I am using VPN and still cant read or watch Russian news!
The NATO clowns really don´t want any unwanted news getting in.
Well if you use VPN and that VPN server is located in country that ban Russian news..it is uselles...use any VPN or may try even proxy but choose server outside western influenced countries..VPN is just another computer setting in some datacenter,so it must be in country that not ban Russia

Back
Top Bottom