What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Well,according to the israelis THIS was the payload:
Dun...Dun...DUUNNNN:blink:
FNQy4wGXwAII1Fs

Yes folks,the 💩israelis💩 are claiming that the "smuggled weapons" payload consisted of 4 pistols,plus mags [one for each gun naturally] and some loose bullets,plus 2 ampules of "something..."💉
I suspect that if iran is willing to sacrifice one of its more advanced drones just to smuggle 4 handguns into occupied palestine,then these guns must be something very fvcking special indeed!!.
My own 🤡 theory 🤡 is that these are the mythical "Glock 7" porcelain guns,mentioned by john mclaine in diehard 2
36tbg186nsh51.jpg

Heres a pic of the glock 7 prototype+porcelain knuckle dusters...Beautiful AND Deadly:sarcastic:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
There is a high chance that the whole footage is fabricated for the purpose of propaganda.

As a way to give some confidence to their people when an Iranian drone flies 40 minutes inside their territory and then returns back intact.

You can also watch RT videos on RUMBLE.com
Alot of conservatives use this as an alternative to youtube

If you are trying to watch RT Youtube channel, use this link

Camera is a seeker for clouds and placed upward accordingly for clouds not ground targets.

Total of 8 circles for AgI particles to initiate cloud seeding. Four each side as marked here:

View attachment 812481

I make a modification here. That sphere may not be a camera at all. AgI particles stay corrected.

This is a newly released picture.

88D48450-3B19-4E64-9F24-6BEB7B527C83.jpeg

' According to mostly zionist medias but also others , hundreds of Iranian drones were destroyed in an Israeli drone strike in Kermanshah Iran.

A UAV attack in the middle of February reportedly caused major damage to Iran’s drone fleet, prompting Iran to fire missiles this week at a site in Iraq that it claims was an Israeli intelligence base.

Attack said to destroy hundreds of drones near Kermanshah, prompting this week’s revenge missile fire at Iraq site alleged to have launched UAV-destroying mission​

Tehran times

Warning Zionist media

2E0FB7B7-8F46-493C-AFDB-9B5E53E33976.jpeg

Twitter OSNIT Channel Source

FDC82190-753B-4EFF-B8DD-EC091263F9E8.jpeg

28EA4753-B24E-4982-B3A4-D8C220F7BB6A.jpeg

I made kind of timeline according to bigger events directly or indirectly related to Iran-Israel conflict this year. Maybe we see a big picture. In my eyes an Israeli drone attack on kermanshah not impossible but not probable. Maybe if true sabotage or cyberattack. Point is that Iran had very hard reactions against mossad these days. It’s knows that mossad needs propaganda. but on the other hand ukraine war silences relatively larger actions in the Middle East. After Ukraine war begins we see much more activity in the timeline between Israel and Iran in the Middle East.

sorry for low quality, made it quickly with excel during work. Research exact dates and other information took some time. If you have to add some important events in this list leave it here and I will complete it.

UPDATE:
Somebody on twitter is reporting that AirDefence was fired near Kermanshah around this time when the „Drone Attack“ was reported.
Somebody have maybe more information?
Location true? Original Video was posted 02 February.
But on the other hand Kermanshah Fire report came out on 18.February. May just the Satelite took the Image later? Or is the fire incident in Kermanshah Base with Geolocation 34.32573,46.77102 happened around February 2nd ?

27432D57-C94E-41A7-B34C-3772B0FF2ADA.jpeg

UPDATE 2:
The first news agency wich reported exclusively about a drone attack on Iran is:

Almayadeen English

They Report that the Attack happened on February the 14th. But the Air Defence Video wich location is not confirmed until now is from February 2nd. So there is no Match. On the other side the satelite Photo of that Site can indicate an Explosion. There seems to be an Impact hole and debris seem to be thrown away. (Look like Roof Parts. Can be also explosion during fire or an explosion.)

1D80A83F-CEAE-4FAC-AD31-62685D2F5DBE.png

CDABDEA8-C585-467F-96C6-CF239810C1F1.jpeg

But look at the building. It’s huge compared to the trucks side by it.
Building is round about 60 meters long and 40 meters wide .

Somebody knows more about this base?
It looks like a pure drone base to me. 2km runway, no fighter aircraft stationed there (at least above surface) lot of jeeps (drone carriers) and only one big „hangar“ for drones. Makes no sense for jet aircraft only. Location is also on west border For reaching Israel or at least border. and Look at the Geolocation for the whole airfield. And Nejaza was it Army or IRGC? I remember it was a special unit.

Last edited:
View attachment 825182
I made kind of timeline according to bigger events directly or indirectly related to Iran-Israel conflict this year. Maybe we see a big picture. In my eyes an Israeli drone attack on kermanshah not impossible but not probable. Maybe if true sabotage or cyberattack. Point is that Iran had very hard reactions against mossad these days. It’s knows that mossad needs propaganda. but on the other hand ukraine war silences relatively larger actions in the Middle East. After Ukraine war begins we see much more activity in the timeline between Israel and Iran in the Middle East.

sorry for low quality, made it quickly with excel during work. Research exact dates and other information took some time. If you have to add some important events in this list leave it here and I will complete it.

UPDATE:
Somebody on twitter is reporting that AirDefence was fired near Kermanshah around this time when the „Drone Attack“ was reported.
Somebody have maybe more information?
Location true? Original Video was posted 02 February.
But on the other hand Kermanshah Fire report came out on 18.February. May just the Satelite took the Image later? Or is the fire incident in Kermanshah Base with Geolocation 34.32573,46.77102 happened around February 2nd ?

View attachment 825183
ramezan sharif, sokhangoo sepah taeid karde, hamle esrail be paygah uav kermanshah ro.

ramezan sharif, sokhangoo sepah taeid karde, hamle esrail be paygah uav kermanshah ro.

According to some reports only 20 Drones were destroyed. And this was a manufacturing and storage plant.
Operation was done by small quadcopter drones. Not big ones.

' According to mostly zionist medias but also others , hundreds of Iranian drones were destroyed in an Israeli drone strike in Kermanshah Iran.

Tehran times

Warning Zionist media

View attachment 825159

Twitter OSNIT Channel Source

View attachment 825160
Hundreds of drones doesn't make sense size wise, but something definitely did happen here. And this building does look like a hanger.

Appreciate the good due diligence.

It does appears to be a small scale attack by small suicide quadcopters or suicide drones.

Remember the "death by 1000 cuts" policy. This is how they do it. Attack manufacturing sectors, and storage houses constantly and degrade defensive capability.

Apparently the missile strike the other day was in response to that, and certainly they will try this activity again, so Iran must already be prepared to respond to it. If response is not sufficient, then this will continue to happen.

Last edited:
Hundreds of drones doesn't make sense size wise, but something definitely did happen here. And this building does look like a hanger.

Appreciate the good due diligence.

It does appears to be a small scale attack by small suicide quadcopters or suicide drones.

Remember the "death by 1000 cuts" policy. This is how they do it. Attack manufacturing sectors, and storage houses constantly and degrade defensive capability.

Apparently the missile strike the other day was in response to that, and certainly they will try this activity again, so Iran must already be prepared to respond to it. If response is not sufficient, then this will continue to happen.

Next retaliation against Israeli-liked assets needs to be more comprehensive in the event that the Erbil strike wasn't sufficient enough to establish relative deterrence. I've no doubt at this stage that the Israelis are absolutely fuming over what IRGC did to their guys in Iraq and want to exact harsh revenge.

So naturally, more drone production facilities in Iran will most likely be targeted for some sort of sabotage. Although at this point it might be prudent for Iran to move the bulk of their UAV production capacity underground (if they haven't already) as now IRGC UAVs have become the central focus of Israel.

Drones of all makes and types have shown their worth as well as utility 1000x over and Iran's nearly unabated production of them is a source of immense distress for the Zionist enclave.

The most Mossad operation against Iran are organized from the fake republic of Baku. As long as we don't target those facilities there will be not much change. We know from the past that all Israeli Drones, spying or trying to attack facilities, came from there. If i remeber right they even brought the parts for that satelite mashine gun, which they used to assassinate Mohsen Fakhrizadeh from fake republic of Baku.

Targeting Mossad in Erbil was a great step but the real threat coming from north.

Next retaliation against Israeli-liked assets needs to be more comprehensive in the event that the Erbil strike wasn't sufficient enough to establish relative deterrence. I've no doubt at this stage that the Israelis are absolutely fuming over what IRGC did to their guys in Iraq and want to exact harsh revenge.

So naturally, more drone production facilities in Iran will most likely be targeted for some sort of sabotage. Although at this point it might be prudent for Iran to move the bulk of their UAV production capacity underground (if they haven't already) as now IRGC UAVs have become the central focus of Israel.

Drones of all makes and types have shown their worth as well as utility 1000x over and Iran's nearly unabated production of them is a source of immense distress for the Zionist enclave.
As long Iran does not carry out high profile attacks inside Israel itself these attacks in neighboring countries will have no deterrent effect.

As long Iran does not carry out high profile attacks inside Israel itself these attacks in neighboring countries will have no deterrent effect.

Then with any luck, this recent IRGC strike against Mossad will lead to wider-ranging operations that could result in high-profile clandestine operations inside Israel itself taking place. Whatever this strike managed to accomplish, it did at least remind the Israelis Iran isn't just willing to take all hits without striking back in a significant way.

I unlike many others, am fully-convinced that a much more severe/impactful shooting war with the Zionist enclave is coming soon regardless of the relative state of negotiations or regional developments feeding the fire.

These back and forth strikes between the two will only lead to outright war sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom