What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Then with any luck, this recent IRGC strike against Mossad will lead to wider-ranging operations that could result in high-profile clandestine operations inside Israel itself taking place. Whatever this strike managed to accomplish, it did at least remind the Israelis Iran isn't just willing to take all hits without striking back in a significant way.

I unlike many others, am fully-convinced that a much more severe/impactful shooting war with the Zionist enclave is coming soon regardless of the relative state of negotiations or regional developments feeding the fire.

These back and forth strikes between the two will only lead to outright war sooner rather than later.
It is interesting to note (incase anyone forgot it) that Israeli attacks on Iranian interests on the open seas completely ceased when Iran hit several of their ships, the last one being deadly.

This is the meaning of effective deterrence. If the same cost is going to be imposed on Israel on land and in the skies we will see a similar result.

Then with any luck, this recent IRGC strike against Mossad will lead to wider-ranging operations that could result in high-profile clandestine operations inside Israel itself taking place. Whatever this strike managed to accomplish, it did at least remind the Israelis Iran isn't just willing to take all hits without striking back in a significant way.

I unlike many others, am fully-convinced that a much more severe/impactful shooting war with the Zionist enclave is coming soon regardless of the relative state of negotiations or regional developments feeding the fire.

These back and forth strikes between the two will only lead to outright war sooner rather than later.

A number of operations by Iran are extremely likely to have been carried out directly in Occupied Palestine - from the assassination of a senior scientist, the missile landing a couple of meters from the Dimona reactor, the explosion inside a zionist military site, to various others. The zionists never claim responsibility for sabotage, and so Iran is refraining as well.

Note that when it comes to public opinion, it would hardly make any difference if Iran officially endorsed these actions, since the dominant media apparatus of the enemy would dismiss Iranian statements as a bluff anyway, and those with prejudiced views against the Islamic Republic would mechanically follow suit.

Last edited:
' According to mostly zionist medias but also others , hundreds of Iranian drones were destroyed in an Israeli drone strike in Kermanshah Iran.

Tehran times

Warning Zionist media

View attachment 825159

Twitter OSNIT Channel Source

View attachment 825160

drones need to be protected in underground hangars or hardened-concrete protected hangars. Bunker buster heavy equipment cannot be easily carried by low radar profile drones of israel but heavier aircraft or cruise missiles launched far away(more detectable by ads and radars except stealth bombers)

View attachment 825174
View attachment 825175

Karrar armed with Ra'ad-301 smart bomb.

Karrar is capable of carrying anti ship and anti ground missiles/bombs.
It can also carry sidewinder type a2a missile that is good for an interceptor role as well which would be very low cost. Also it is reusable by parachute landing.

Another thing that can be experimented with is ZEL. Older light-figthers like Mig-21 can be converted to drones. Actually the initial experiment was with mat landing. An inflatable mat carried by vehicles is used for arrestor hook landing. It was problematic with a human pilot but a mig-21 converted to an uav would be a totally different story.
Mat can be carried around by vehicles and both launch platforms and landing area continiously change their position which cant be targeted with long range systems because of being mobile.

Later on stealthier jet engine drones can be experimented with this type of launch-landing scheme.

Mat landing would have issues but these can be solved. For example the pointy nose of the plane would pierce or damage the inflatable mat while landing. A possible solution can be opening an airbag under the nose of the plane to keep its nose up while slowing down on the mat. Pointy sections on the body that can damage the mat needs to be removed or both in the nose section and back section there should be airbags that open while landing to make the plane glide safely on the mat without damaging it.

Last edited:
A number of operations by Iran are extremely likely to have been carried out directly in Occupied Palestine - from the assassination of a senior scientist, the missile landing a couple of meters from the Dimona reactor, the explosion inside a zionist military site, to various others. The zionists never claim responsibility for sabotage, and so Iran is refraining as well.

Note that when it comes to public opinion, it would hardly make any difference if Iran officially endorsed these actions, since the dominant media apparatus of the enemy would dismiss Iranian statements as a bluff anyway, and those with prejudiced views against the Islamic Republic would mechanically follow suit.

I find it very interesting that much of the information about the death of Israel's founding nuclear energy figure, has been essentially scrubbed from the internet as a whole. -- It's one thing to release counter articles that dispel or mock the notion that an assassination ever took place but it's an entirely different thing all together to scrub the information since that is indications they're desperately trying to hide something very embarrassing.

Whatever it is, Iran will now openly attack the Zionists where it hurts from here on out. Next bank of targets should wipe out Israel's presence in Iraq in its entirety and maybe even go after assets in Azerbaijan.

You're absolutely correct Salar-jan. There has been a string of suspicious events going in the Zionist enclave that cannot just simply be explained away as just "accidents".

Do we have official specs for Mobin? Iranian media outlets sometimes make a lot of confusion with its translations, and they even worse when it comes to reporting about military items..

Do we have official specs for Mobin? Iranian media outlets sometimes make a lot of confusion with its translations, and they even worse when it comes to reporting about military items..
It didn't receive the big unveilings of ballistic missiles but it was officially seen in the MAKS 2019 airshow, so I assume this is a low key project they have completed and want to keep it that way. Even less serious UAV's were still seen on TV but Mobin has surprisingly even evaded those cameras. Theirs only like a 30 second clip of it.

Theirs has been much debate whether or not this is a cruise missile or a UAV/UAS. Janes is a decent source and apparently they've contacted the IAIO for iquiry about it.
1648103246533.png

To me this is much more interesting than just a cruise missile. Curiously, if this was some sort of suicide UAS, why would a parachute recovery be required? If this is accurate, clearly this is much more serious that a one way attack weapon. It's a somewhat short range bomber. This leads credence to my other tweet I posted earlier about Mobin being the next generation Karrar UAV.

These are the only official specs known.
1648103527169.png

Look how large it is: (Composite Image)
1648103721238.png

My guess?

Ground boosted, Low RCS UCAV. Reusable.
Internal bomb bay, could carry up to 4 small bombs like the Sadid bomb. Or maybe 2 larger bombs or a single large glide bomb. Perhaps a few variants like the Karrar UCAVs are also on the horizon.

1648104818321.png

They haven't made a big show about this system but i really think they should because it's very interesting to me for its potential usefulness.

Last edited:
It didn't receive the big unveilings of ballistic missiles but it was officially seen in the MAKS 2019 airshow, so I assume this is a low key project they have completed and want to keep it that way. Even less serious UAV's were still seen on TV but Mobin has surprisingly even evaded those cameras. Theirs only like a 30 second clip of it.

Theirs has been much debate whether or not this is a cruise missile or a UAV/UAS. Janes is a decent source and apparently they've contacted the IAIO for iquiry about it.
View attachment 826784

To me this is much more interesting than just a cruise missile. Curiously, if this was some sort of suicide UAS, why would a parachute recovery be required? If this is accurate, clearly this is much more serious that a one way attack weapon. It's a somewhat short range bomber. This leads credence to my other tweet I posted earlier about Mobin being the next generation Karrar UAV.

These are the only official specs known.
View attachment 826785

Look how large it is: (Composite Image)
View attachment 826787

My guess?

Ground boosted, Low RCS UCAV. Reusable.
Internal bomb bay, could carry up to 4 small bombs like the Sadid bomb. Or maybe 2 larger bombs or a single large glide bomb. Perhaps a few variants like the Karrar UCAVs are also on the horizon.

View attachment 826788

They haven't made a big show about this system but i really think they should because it's very interesting to me for its potential usefulness.
As I said next generation low rcs cruise missile, all of them have the characteristic of Mobin

If it gonna be an aircraft it need some modification

Remember when Bayrakdar passed through the most fortified sky on earth for 1000 km for 24 hours, went through the best air defenses and hit the bulls eye?

Me neither.
It gets even funnier,look whos "commiserating" with the saudis:
I honestly dont know whats more embarrassing for the saudis,having the houthis do this sort of thing to them,or having the israelis expressing their "sorrow" over it.:omghaha:

💩Zionists💩 and 🤡wahabists🤡,truly a 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨match👨‍❤️‍👨 made in hell :devil:

1648445311027.png

Holy crap though, they've produced a f*** ton back in 2006.

They've probably halted the lines of some of these older models and shifted to newer models.

If it were up to me, I'd make atleast 6000+ S-136s

6000 with launchers.

Last edited:
View attachment 828057

Holy crap though, they've produced a f*** ton back in 2006.

They've probably halted the lines of some of these older models and shifted to newer models.

If it were up to me, I'd make atleast 6000+ S-136s

6000 with launchers.
The statistic belongs to a time when we didn't have IRIADF branch of the armed forces. Take a look into this video clip

That statistic from 2006 looks like a joke compared to the current size of Iranian drone fleet.

Back
Top Bottom