What's new

Iranian-Turk-Azeri border deployments

Why would we be concerned about that? You don't seem concerned that an Azerbaijani official has said that Pakistan would wipe Iran off the map, right after your military drill with them. Did Pakistani authorities condemn that or distance themselves from that statement?

Are you dumb? Any retard from any part of the world says Pakistani Military will wipe you out and you're gonna believe that? Or you think we are retards to respond to an idiot who holds no value so he ends up gaining some.

Indians on numerous occasions have said that we along with Iran will put pakistan to it's knees against terrorism. Was that ever condemned. Even if we didn't condemn it, you think it's alright to be blind about your soil being used against a brotherly nation. You need education.

Are you dumb? Any retard from any part of the world says Pakistani Military will wipe you out and you're gonna believe that? Or you think we are retards to respond to an idiot who holds no value so he ends up gaining some.

Indians on numerous occasions have said that we along with Iran will put pakistan to it's knees against terrorism. Was that ever condemned. Even if we didn't condemn it, you think it's alright to be blind about your soil being used against a brotherly nation. You need education.
Show me where India has said that Iran would wipe Pakistan off the map. And please show me our last "Brothers" drill with India after their claims on your territory. If anything, Iran has been one of the few countries (fewer than 5) in the entire world that its highest ranking figure has publicly criticized India for the mistreatment of Kashmiris.

If you want to downplay it, go for it. But we take it very seriously.

That's not the case. Iran's deployments are not in response to the wargames organized jointly by Baku, Turkey and Pakistan. Please refer to QWECXZ's post above for the actual reasons.

@Iranians: I would suggest to report the posting of the fake news attributing fictive statements to sardar Bagheri.

- - - - -

There are only some 1.5 to 3 million Iranians living abroad. Even south Korea's expat population is more numerous.

To get an idea of the sort of mobilization that a situation of war would trigger in Iran, it's enough to look at Qasem Soleimani's funeral procession in Tehran, the biggest such gathering in human history.

Also Iran has one of the largest armed forces in the world. The volunteer Basij paramilitary organization alone has several million members plus several million reservists.

Your media sucks bro. You were told that we held the exercises near Iranian border while they were held thousands of miles away in NCTC Punjab

Your media sucks bro. You were told that we held the exercises near Iranian border while they were held thousands of miles away in NCTC Punjab

Brother, as I said, Iran's deployments have nothing to do with Pakistan. They are solely meant as a signal to the Baku regime, no more and no less.

Iran doesn't hold Pakistan responsible for that statement made by the Baku politician, but Iran does hold to account the Republic of Azarbaijan for recent provocations.

Show me where India has said that Iran would wipe Pakistan off the map. And please show me our last "Brothers" drill with India.

India did say that we'll make efforts against Pakistan with Iran. Associated us with terrorism. Okay let's put that aside.

We caught a damn Indian spy operation from your territory since 10 years. Did Iran condemn his activities or presence in Iran despite he confessed about killing thousands of Pakistanis?

*We take that serious*. Show me where you did.

Also, we can hold drills with anybody we want. Iran holds naval drills with India. Did we rant about that? Despite India is a hindu nation and actually hates the Muslims regardless of their ethnicity.
Brother, as I said, Iran's deployments have nothing to do with Pakistan. They are solely meant as a signal to the Baku regime, no more and no less.

I know that. Am talking about your dumb media who told the Iranians that we held drills in Balochistan.

India did say that we'll make efforts against Pakistan with Iran. Associated us with terrorism. Okay let's put that aside.

We caught a damn Indian spy operation from your territory since 10 years. Did Iran condemn his activities or presence in Iran despite he confessed about killing thousands of Pakistanis?

*We take that serious*. Show me where you did.

Also, we can hold drills with anybody we want. Iran holds naval drills with India. Did we rent about that? Despite India is a hindu nation and actually hates the Muslims regardless of their ethnicity.
No, don't change the subject. Show me when and where an Indian official has claimed that Iran would wipe Pakistan off the map after a recent military drill with us. You claimed it, prove it now.

Show me where India has said that Iran would wipe Pakistan off the map. And please show me our last "Brothers" drill with India. If anything, Iran has been one of the few countries (fewer than 5) in the entire world that its highest ranking figure has publicly criticized India for the mistreatment of Kashmiris.

lol so you just want to throw tantrums at anything you perceive as anti-Iran and we need written permission from Iran when we do drills with other countries?

we did drills with china, Russia, us, turkey and multiple other countries
they are hostile to each other
Chinese didn't say we take it seriously that you do drills with US?
US didn't say we take it seriously that you do drill with Russia?

F-off take it however you wanna take it, we will do what we wanna do

if you wanna throw out your toys on the statement of a random politician than by all means do...
Not getting involved in anything is in our interest and we'll do it but you can throw tantrums all day log, no one cares

No, don't change the subject. Show me when and where an Indian official has claimed that Iran would wipe Pakistan off the map after a recent military drill with us. You claimed it, prove it now.

Brother, Big Tank has to be one of the users least hostile towards Iran. I would suggest not to be too hard on his comment.

Smartass, go up and show me if I said they'd wipe out. They said relevant stuff. I'm giving you a better one. They not only said that but they used Iran for 10 years to kill our people. Are you denying the confession of Commander Yadev?

lol so you just want to throw tantrums at anything you perceive as anti-Iran and we need written permission from Iran when we do drills with other countries?

we did drills with china, Russia, us, turkey and multiple other countries
they are hostile to each other
Chinese didn't say we take it seriously that you do drills with US?
US didn't say we take it seriously that you do drill with Russia?

F-off take it however you wanna take it, we will do what we wanna do

if you wanna throw out your toys on the statement of a random politician than by all means do...
Not getting involved in anything is in our interest and we'll do it but you can throw tantrums all day log, no one cares
I think you didn't get the main point here. Nobody cares how you take it. If you want to think that your border insecurity is because of us, take it as you please.

Brother, Big Tank has to be one of the users least hostile towards Iran. I would suggest not to be too hard on his comment.
I know him well. I never assumed he was hostile towards Iran. If anything, he is a friend of Iran on this forum.

Why have Iranians suddenly decided to pick fights with the whole world? Didn't know they were into gangbanging...
Iranians didnt pick the fight, because your country picked sensitive "alliances" to do exercises with first, so please tell the full story.

Smartass, go up and show me if I said they'd wipe out. They said relevant stuff. I'm giving you a better one. They not only said that but they used Iran for 10 years to kill our people. Are you denying the confession of Commander Yadev?
Are you denying that Pakistan has been used by Saudi Arabia for years to create sectarian division and instability in the Iranian side of Baluchistan? It seems that you have switched teams. Instead of doing Saudis dirty work, now you want to do Erdogan and Aliyev's dirty work. You always serve Israeli interests, but pretend that you want them gone.

I never understand why Pakistan has to involve itself in actions against Iran all the time. Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan as an independent state and we have been one of the few countries in the world that has publicly criticized India for the Kashmir issue.

In 1980 we had no army nor a central government due to chaotic situation. We did not allow the enemy to take even 1 inch of our land. We achieved that with empty hands.
Now it is 2021, 3times the population, plenty of cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, drones, powerful allied groups etc

you can easily test us again. if you want to set the region on fire.
Very wrong on nearly all accounts

Iran had hundreds of US made M60A1 pattons and Chieftans to fight the Iraqi army. That paired with being the ONLY country other than the US to operate the f14, and also operating the F5. You didnt have nothing. You had a lot. Also the iraqi army took khorramshahr.

Today the iranian military wont do much without a proper air force. F4, f5, f14 and few mig 29 wont be enough to stop a conventional fighting force. Esepcially Pakistan

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom