What's new

Iranian-Turk-Azeri border deployments

Bhai In Azeri-Armanian war,we learnt many things.in this Azerbaijan- Iran war, we can learn even more.so let it happen. We can learn a lot from there.

Pakistan will not get involve so war will not come to us.They are not some superpowers that WW3 will start.so keep calm and let it happen :coffee: may some new thing will emerge for us to learn.
Dear brother ... we learned lessons in afghan war after losing more than 70 thousand people a war which was not ours but we paid the price, iran is right in the middle of Pakistan, turkey and Azerbaijan, since neutral people lives only in graveyards, living people are forced by situations to pick the sides and in pakistan's case it is very clear paksitan will pick what side. but in that case we have 20% of our population which belong to Shia sect it could result unrest in pakistan too, therefore war does not suit anybody and i am sure there will be no war

Dear brother ... we learned lessons in afghan war after losing more than 70 thousand people a war which was not ours but we paid the price, iran is right in the middle of Pakistan, turkey and Azerbaijan, since neutral people lives only in graveyards, living people are forced by situations to pick the sides and in pakistan's case it is very clear paksitan will pick what side. but in that case we have 20% of our population which belong to Shia sect it could result unrest in pakistan too, therefore war does not suit anybody and i am sure there will be no war
not picking any side, not our business and if we did this is bs "but in that case we have 20% of our population which belong to Shia sect it could result unrest in Pakistani too" they are Pakistanis not Irani
calm down, yall are way to paranoid

Iran is difficult to conquer. It has good defensive geography from nearly all sides. It's like a natural fort.

Nothing difficult to conquer as long the logistics and tactics are there.

We are not talking about US- Iran war.we are talking about medium scale Azerbaijan-Iran war.US will support from backdoor but will not come directly.

US will not need to come in direct conflict they can make an excuse of protecting prosecuted Arab or Baluchi minority; and set up camp and if Iranian's try and dislodge it it'll give more reasons for a rouge US to hit back giving it the excuse it needs.

Armenians loss to Azerbaijan hasn’t gone down really well for the Iranians .

Azeri politicians said that Pakistan Army will wipe Iran out if they mess with us. I don't understand why politicians are so retarded to make such stuff. They should ask their friend Israel to help them with the mobilizations. Anyways, no need to create hype, Iranian deployments are part of military drill.

Why do we think that making war is a joke?
Iranians martyred a Pak soldier today in ceoss border firing.
To hell with them. Id rather support the azeris than a racist secterian state.
Because the war on terror barely touched Urban Punjab.
It effected us all. Be it acts of terrorism or sons lost to it in th WOT.

Take any back roads across the country and you will find small boards everywhere naming the soldier from the villages or region lost along with his picture....
The brunt was taken by KPK and Balochistan.
Because the war on terror barely touched Urban Punjab.

Take any back roads across the country and you will find small boards everywhere naming the soldier from the villages or region lost along with his picture....

Iranians martyred a Pak soldier today in ceoss border firing.
To hell with them. Id rather support the azeris than a racist secterian state.

In last week Baluch rebels at least 4 time attacked your forces there . I seriously suggest you to look somewhere else to blame
It’s horrible, Iran is truly a rogue state.

Man I wish I hadn’t vouched it in the past.
Tell to Azerbaijan to stop harassing our trade with Armenia . We simply don't care about their problems with each other.

In last week Baluch rebels at least 4 time attacked your forces there . I seriously suggest you to look somewhere else to blame

Tell to Azerbaijan to stop harassing our trade with Armenia . We simply don't care about their problems with each other.
Yeah and we have detained your troops several times.
Not to forget the indian monkeys who use your soil against us.
images.jpeg-9.jpg

Also if terrorists are using your soil than perhaps disband your forces and let Pak enter sistan in persuit.

Attachments

• images.jpeg-9.jpg
    images.jpeg-9.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 16
It’s horrible, Iran is truly a rogue state.

Man I wish I hadn’t vouched it in the past.
A lot of things have happened in the recent weeks that caused this massive show of force along the border.
1- Republic of Azerbaijan held a military parade to celebrate their victory over Armenia. Erdogan read a poem about Azerbaijan before its annexation by Tsarist Russia in the celebration which sparked widespread condemnation in Iran. Aliyev said that their victory over Armenia is the start of other victories.
2- During your "3 Brothers" drill, an Azerbaijani official said that Pakistan would wipe Iran off the map. Your authorities did not condemn it.
3- Azerbaijan has closed Karabakh to Iranian trucks, saying that Iranians have been illegally using their roads and we cannot use them anymore unless we agree to pay tax.
4- Aliyev has said that he does not understand why Iran is holding military drills now (as if our military affairs is any of his business) and he suspects our intentions and its timing.
5- Some people in Azerbaijani media have threatened to kill an Iranian Azeri religious figure over his criticisms of Baku.
6- There are legitimate concerns that Republic of Azerbaijan may attack Armenia again and occupies Armenia's borders with Iran (an economic partner of Iran). This is the main reason for the current military arrangement along the border.
7- Azerbaijanis are spreading propaganda. The claim that Iran will fire 4000 rockets at Republic of Azerbaijani is simply Azerbaijani propaganda. The Iranian general never said that.
8- Aliyev said that there is no reason to hide anymore that they have purchased Israeli weapons and they have learned to use them.

It's in the best interest of Pakistan to stay out of this if you ask me. And it is very clear who is acting like a rogue state here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom