What's new

Iranian-Turk-Azeri border deployments

Well I don’t get you just because you love erdogan that doesn’t mean you side with the Zionist allies like aliyev.
When did i say i love Erdogan or Aliyev?

Also please... Your alliance with india via chabahar port damages Pakistan. We found Kalbushan Yadav. How many more RAW agents will we find hiding there? We found and killed multiple BLF terrorist in Chabahar. How many more must it take?

Jundullah abd jaish so adil?!

Did u forget so quickly, u ppl are same thankless namak haram. It was Pakistan that gave u info on reegi and u caught him from an overflight. It destroyed jundullah. But iranians are like indian rats and thankless

Did u forget so quickly, u ppl are same thankless namak haram. It was Pakistan that gave u info on reegi and u caught him from an overflight. IRAN destroyed jundullah. But iranians are like indian rats and thankless
There, fixed it for you.

Also, get your facts right- your ISI Let Saudi, ISraeli and US intelligence into Pakistan's border with Iran, to do their "activities"- Saudis were supporting Ahvaz separatists too did you know that? how did they access southern Iranian Arabs to do bombings in Iran? your intelligence ISI gave them access to the Iranian border, thats why your country refused to fence its side of the border even though Iran had already completely fenced its own side- you had to keep it open t also allow Saudi, US and Israeli intelligence have access to Iran....not only that they also accessed Iran indirectly through Afghanistan, but how could they access Afghanistan? it wasnt through Iran, it was through your country. go search my thread on PDF on ISI and Jundollah, NOBODY on PDF has come up with a full and respect-deserving rebuttal of the evidence i laid out.

There, fixed it for you.

Also, get your facts right- your ISI Let Saudi, ISraeli and US intelligence into Pakistan's border with Iran, to do their "activities"- Saudis were supporting Ahvaz separatists too did you know that? how did they access southern Iranian Arabs to do bombings in Iran? your intelligence ISI gave them access to the Iranian border, thats why your country refused to fence its side of the border even though Iran had already completely fenced its own side- you had to keep it open t also allow Saudi, US and Israeli intelligence have access to Iran....not only that they also accessed Iran indirectly through Afghanistan, but how could they access Afghanistan? it wasnt through Iran, it was through your country. go search my thread on PDF on ISI and Jundollah, NOBODY on PDF has come up with a full and respect-deserving rebuttal of the evidence i laid out.
Isn't Pakistan fencing it's side? I think over 50% is already fenced from Pakistan side

There, fixed it for you.

That is BS, tell me who gave u regi? Wasnt it the same ISI? And incompetent iranians didn't even know he is sitting on a flight that will overfly iran. Pakistan media to govt have always been favourable to iran and yet we are backstabbed. Can u not see why pak saudi relations are not as good? Because we denied to get into yemen and be oart of anti iran setup. You ppl dnt have brains to think rationally n eyes to see?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom