What's new

Iranian-Turk-Azeri border deployments

From Iranian Azerbaijani soldiers with love. ''Greywolf Salutation''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)
nq6nj3rxhtq71.jpg

nq6nj3rxhtq71.jpg

There is no need for such things. Anyone who knows the dynamics, already knows who is where. However, there is a clique in the Iranian state that sees the Ülkücüler(aka grey wolves) as a threat, and such posts will only increase the paranoia of these narrow-minded people. Maybe such things do not find a place in the Azerbaijan and Turkish media, but the Iranian media, especially the social media, they likes to make spark with these.

I think Iran can show the Qaher-313,5 model and do an exercise at the border and leave the issue behind. This will be wise for everyone, and the Iranian public will be satisfied.

Azerbaijan and Iran have much more priority problems. On the one hand, there is the reconstruction work of Karabakh, on the other hand, there is a serious economic crisis and in some regions there is still an unresolved lack ow water. States should work to make Yusuf Ali's Farhad's Babak's lives easier, not harder.
So there are potentially traitors inside the Iranian Army. Could the Azeris in Iran start an insurgency if there was a war between Iran and Azerbaijan? Or would they be crushed fast and pre-emptively?

How ironic that the most excited member of the forum in Iran-Azerbaijan tensions is a Greek. It'll be okay dude, don't wank so hard.

How ironic that the most excited member of the forum in Iran-Azerbaijan tensions is a Greek. It'll be okay dude, don't wank so hard.
I seriously doubt there will be a war or even small scale skirmish. But it would be militarily interesting to see Azerbaijan and Iran in a war. On one side a recent victor with the moral high and modern weapons and vehicles. On the other hand,a giant with hundreds of thousands of soldiers and militia but with a lot of old weapons,reversed engineered systems and some solid Soviet and Russian stuff.
A country with majority Azeris vs a country with a bit more than half Persians and a significant minority of Azeris but also Kurds,Arabs and others.

Yes for us,it would be good if Turkey got busy helping Azerbaijan or even fighting Iran directly,it makes sense geopolitically.
Also,the Azeris have been harassing Armenian citizens the last few months and they even stole more land from them. They need to be put back in their place.
Persians are far friendlier to us 😋

There is no need for such things. Anyone who knows the dynamics, already knows who is where. However, there is a clique in the Iranian state that sees the Ülkücüler(aka grey wolves) as a threat, and such posts will only increase the paranoia of these narrow-minded people. Maybe such things do not find a place in the Azerbaijan and Turkish media, but the Iranian media, especially the social media, they likes to make spark with these.

I think Iran can show the Qaher-313,5 model and do an exercise at the border and leave the issue behind. This will be wise for everyone, and the Iranian public will be satisfied.

Azerbaijan and Iran have much more priority problems. On the one hand, there is the reconstruction work of Karabakh, on the other hand, there is a serious economic crisis and in some regions there is still an unresolved lack ow water. States should work to make Yusuf Ali's Farhad's Babak's lives easier, not harder.

Iran is already quite paranoic about that. This information may stop them from beating their chest like a gorilla, Of course if they are smart enough.
And if they are not smart enough, Israel and US waiting for them to make a mistake.
Wow a Turk from Thrace praises the Grey Wolves. How shocking 🙄
Wait, I thought you guys consider them as ''Muslim greeks'' Mmm. Interesting.

Wait, I thought you guys consider them as ''Muslim greeks'' Mmm. Interesting.
There's two or maybe three kinds of Muslims in Thrace:
The Pomaks,who are pro-greek and possibly descended from Slavs or ancient Greeks or local Thracian tribes or a mixture of all these.
The Turks who remained there. Let's not fool ourselves,when they themselves say they are Turks,they support Turkey and they speak Turkish and have Turkish names...well it's obvious.
And then I think there are a few Muslims who don't identify themselves as Turks,but as greek Muslims.

all 3 sit down and please be more mature

German and France dont do these kinds of things

grow up

no more of this infighting

we have bigger issues

stop this nonsense immediately

those who are taking sides stop trying to be hero and type from keyboard shame on you all for instigating trouble between Muslims

That was my point.I said radars will be taken out first so defence systems will become obsolete. Then the country with stronger air force will win the war.Air dominance is the key to success in any contest.
the problem , have you seen any S300 being sent there ?

all 3 sit down and please be more mature

German and France dont do these kinds of things

grow up

no more of this infighting

we have bigger issues

stop this nonsense immediately

those who are taking sides stop trying to be hero and type from keyboard shame on you all for instigating trouble between Muslims
Last time Germany and France did it,there was a world war 😋

nq6nj3rxhtq71.jpg

From citizens of the Republic of Azarbaijan who, under the command of Iran's IRGC, went to fight Erdogan's insurgents in Syria, with lots of love:

Followers of Velayate Faghih:

Beloved Muslims of Baku protesting against the pro-zionist policies of the Aliyev regime, as well as against the hijab ban:

^ This is the real thing right here.

- - - - -

So there are potentially traitors inside the Iranian Army. Could the Azeris in Iran start an insurgency if there was a war between Iran and Azerbaijan? Or would they be crushed fast and pre-emptively?

This picture could be fake for all we know.

First, every item you see in that photograph - except for the AK-47's, can be purchased by anyone at specialized stores of Tehran's Grand Bazar: the uniform, the beret, the patches. You don't even need to present a card proving that you're a member of the armed forces. You just walk in, choose your gear, pay and that's it.

Second, did you notice the trousers don't even match the shirt?

Third, the person's not showing their face to suggest that otherwise, they'd get arrested. But the thing is, showing your hand and background landscape is enough for identification.

So if you ask me, chances are it's a fake, photographed somewhere in the Republic of Azarbaijan.

- - - - - -

However, there is a clique in the Iranian state that sees the Ülkücüler(aka grey wolves) as a threat, and such posts will only increase the paranoia of these narrow-minded people.

This begs two sorts of replies:

1) Nobody in the Iranian state is really worried about these types, because it is well known that Grey Wolves sympathizers represent less than a fringe grouplet. In fact, most Azari Iranians are of mixed backgrounds ie not "purely" Azari. Moreover, the great majority of Azari Iranians are highly patriotic and loyal to their motherland Iran. To them, Islam and Iran come first, and many are also aware of their local Iranian roots.

2) It is also no secret that the zionist entity, aided by elements in specific neighboring states, intends to provoke civil war in Iran in order to balkanize the country along so-called "ethnic" lines. Just recently, one of the major Isra"el"i think tanks, the Begin-Sadat Center, published a policy paper entitled "Dismantle Iran now". Thence, any and all manifestations of "ethno"-separatism no matter how anecdotal, won't go down well - not just with Iranian statesmen, but with the Iranian public at large. And this vigilance is both justified and necessary.

Equipment and men which would put the Baku regime in its place should it ever try anything funny, is what the Iranian public wishes to see. And that's precisely what it getting to contemplate. While the authorities in Baku are receiving the message loud and clear.

- - - - - -

Iran is already quite paranoic about that. This information may stop them from beating their chest like a gorilla, Of course if they are smart enough.
And if they are not smart enough, Israel and US waiting for them to make a mistake.

If you think a single random photograph of unverified origins, which may be staged for all we know, is going to determine Iran's foreign policy, I don't know what to say.

Why the skepticism? Iran never started a war in 150+ years, nor are the current maneuvers held with that intention. However, the event is there to send a message to certain decision makers in Baku.

Last edited:
Wow the language of iranians here against Pakistan is not surprising. Its as if suddenly the iranians became indians and behaving like hindutva cowpiss drinkers. They are indian allies and no one should expect any good from them. I say shove them deep from behind if they go to war on their western front and liberate the sunni balochistan from the evil mullahs.

Wow the language of iranians here against Pakistan is not surprising. Its as if suddenly the iranians became indians and behaving like hindutva cowpiss drinkers. They are indian allies and no one should expect any good from them. I say shove them deep from behind if they go to war on their western front and liberate the sunni balochistan from the evil mullahs.
Actually Iranians think of activating hezbollah in India when India started to be against them but with Pakistan being a friend with aliyev who is friend with the zionists don’t blame the Iranians if they become closer to India.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom