What's new

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenai Removes Gen. Mohammed Ali Jafari Who Threatened Pakistan

They will never be out true friends. Sad reality but those who think Iran and Pakistan will be allies are dellusional. They have always favoured India over Pak since money rules everything in that part of the world.

Wrong, Iran want indian money and their relation is mostly of trade. On the other hand Iran has openly raised it's voice on Kashmir issue, after Turkeye it is Iran who have did it.

We need a friendly Iran as much as we want to believe in any rturded conspiracy theories.

@The Eagle @WAJsal @waz @Dubious

The thread need cleanup. Plenty of offensive comments.

Screw the diplomatic relations.... Screw the justifications. Blood of Pakistani soldiers is being spilled cheaply.
Iran carried out terrorist act, killing our soldiers in cold blood, what are we waiting for?
Shameless scums from Pakistan are visiting Iran, just day after the killings.
If Pakistan is any bit a nation, scums should be impeached while they are still in terrorist sate.
Where’s your evidence that the State of Iran carried out the attack on the bus passengers?

Or is the fact that they are a primarily Shia country evidence enough for you?

US achieved everything out of their surgical strikes on Iraq & Afghanistan.
No they didn’t. I took all out war and decades of occupation.

They will never be out true friends. Sad reality but those who think Iran and Pakistan will be allies are dellusional. They have always favoured India over Pak since money rules everything in that part of the world.
Iran is our permanent neighbor. And Iran is first country to recognize Pakistan. Few extremist elements are present on both sides. It doesn't mean Iran want to destroy us.
We have good relation with Iran and Saudi Arabia from day one.

Where’s your evidence that the State of Iran carried out the attack on the bus passengers?

Or is the fact that they are a primarily Shia country evidence enough for you?

No they didn’t. I took all out war and decades of occupation.

No offense but imo, Zia had done a big damage to Pakistan by introducing sectarianism in Pakistani society. Sectarianism has potential to become one of the biggest threats to Pakistan sometime later down this century.

The current leaders have to come up with a solution to get the nation out of this virus.

Just look at some of the nonsense baseless accusations and disgusting posts on this very thread.

No offense but imo, Zia had done a big damage to Pakistan by introducing sectarianism in Pakistani society. Sectarianism has potential to become one of the biggest threats to Pakistan sometime later down this century.

The current leaders have to come up with a solution to get the nation out of this virus.

Just look at some of the nonsense baseless accusations and disgusting posts on this very thread.
I agree but at that time he did nit had any option ... soviets were coming for us ... he improvised to save the country from soviet threat ... at that time attitude of soviet was same as of US now ... eithee u were with them or against them ... there was no possibility of neutral posture ...

Interesting many of my posts are also pro Saudis so will that place me in a different catagory?

Here let me tell you who are actual enemies of Pakistan. A few days back we Pakistanis picked up Shia dead bodies in Hazaraganji then we picked up Sunni bodies and those who died in Makran incident were killed for being Sindhi and Punjabi. People here are labeling them as Shia Sunni Sindhi or Punjabi are the real enemies of Pakistan. For me it was Pakistani blood spilled. A Pak army officer when gives his life at border he is doing it for everyone in Pakistan so who the shit are you to tell me that I am a Shia or Sunni? Hope this clears your head. The biggest threat to my country is people who divide us and label this divide to keep my country at odds with internal issues.

Ameen.

Pakistanis are Pakistanis, regardless of religion. Until we understand that, we can never present a united front against the enemies of Pakistan.

We can’t blame him alone. Sunni/Shia conflict has been a historical problem for us and there is not one person involved.

If we are to free Pakistan, and the rest of the Muslim world, from the shackles of proxy imperialism and corruption, then we have to solve this issue once and for all.

Both Sunni/Shia have extremists on both sides, we need to sideline them.

Learn your historical facts sectarian divides existed during Bhuttos era who only further highlighted them

We are not talking about minor issues but a major one.

It was Zia who brought this monster,

Religious sectarian divisions in Pakistan were fomented during General Zia ul-Haq’s reign, when he patronized and promoted certain orthodox Sunni sects and supported the training of jihadists for the war

https://www.usip.org/blog/2012/12/rising-religious-sectarian-violence-pakistan

The sectarian conflict which started in 1980s in Pakistan claimed the lives of hundreds of thousand peoples.

the inundation of Afghan refugees to Pakistan as a result of soviet invasion of Afghanistan and the role played by Pakistan in Soviet Afghan war and introduction of Islamization policies by Zia ul Haq are the most prominent factors. These factors increased sectarian violence in Pakistan and the internal security situation becomes worsen. Thus, after the introduction of Zia Islamization policies, the Shia mobilizes themselves and marched toward Islamabad to show the strength and demand their rights.

Issues during Bhutto were of a very minor scale, which was not new as Pakistan(or even the whole subcontinent) had minor irrelevant issues here an there.

However, within a few years after independence the sectarian strife raised its head. The conservative element in the constitution making body demands the inclusion of certain provisions in the Objective Resolution of 1949 [14].

Nevertheless, sectarian issues were not major issues at that time.

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-ac...or-lasting-peace-2332-0761-1000291-95804.html

Our main goal should be to create peace and harmony in the country. When did it started is not a concern here. But entire world agrees that this virus was due to Zia's illogical, harmful and criminal policies.

Last edited:
I agree but at that time he did nit had any option ... soviets were coming for us ... he improvised to save the country from soviet threat ... at that time attitude of soviet was same as of US now ... eithee u were with them or against them ... there was no possibility of neutral posture ...

Even so, there was no need to bring the virus of secterianism in Pakistan.

Issues during Bhutto were of a very minor scale, which was not new as Pakistan(or even the whole subcontinent) had minor irrelevant issues here an there.
No they were not...he had passed enough bills in assembly to cause what Zia only watched happen.....If you read history the bills were passed during Bhutto era zia just didn't amend them that I blame him

Back
Top Bottom