What's new

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenai Removes Gen. Mohammed Ali Jafari Who Threatened Pakistan

Thanks god, Pakistani politicians are not Saudi slave unlike some members here.
they do not put Saudi interests before Pakistan one.
I suggest to my Pakistani brothers to ban these Pakistani Saudi slaves in these forum.
they are more Saudi than Pakistani, and wanted to destroy Iran Pakistan relations for the sake of their Saudi lords.
I am sure those Saudi slaves are behind both Iran and Pakistan attacks in last months.
They killed both Irani and Pakistani soldiers for the sake of their Saudi masters.

Well not saudi but the basiji Indian alliance did cause massive damage to life and property in Pakistan About time you guys recruit normal folks from humble backgrounds in the irgc and not these sectarian crackers

How you know he is not Shia I think some buarwanas are shia and some of them are sunni

Hi , so what if some are shia and some not? They are Pakistanis and be extended all the warmth and respect we have to offer as a fellow Pakistani

Because I read your posts most of them are pro Iran
Interesting many of my posts are also pro Saudis so will that place me in a different catagory?

Here let me tell you who are actual enemies of Pakistan. A few days back we Pakistanis picked up Shia dead bodies in Hazaraganji then we picked up Sunni bodies and those who died in Makran incident were killed for being Sindhi and Punjabi. People here are labeling them as Shia Sunni Sindhi or Punjabi are the real enemies of Pakistan. For me it was Pakistani blood spilled. A Pak army officer when gives his life at border he is doing it for everyone in Pakistan so who the shit are you to tell me that I am a Shia or Sunni? Hope this clears your head. The biggest threat to my country is people who divide us and label this divide to keep my country at odds with internal issues.

Mad cow like reactions of few imposters as Pakistanis is some what pleasing to see... the burn that they are feeling in their tussies is phenominal. Iran and Pakistan both are skeptical of eachother ...This is a huge step forward that we have reached out to them like that... there are few steps that are taken in the past which can't be seen as friendly steps in tehran. Likewise Indian influence in Iran is somewhat not what we can tolerate ... however we are neighbors and that means ... ill for Iran is ill for Pakistan. We are already bleeding from two long borders... we need to make sure this border doesn't lit up. If we stupidly stuck in to Shia Suni dimension of this relationship... game over for both of us.

You better educate yourself if you are truly a Pakistani but highly unlikely or just another coconut lost and directionless.

I am educated thank you. But seems like you like to call everyone who is educated a Hindu cuz that the only insult you can think of. Better educate yourself kiddo

Screw the logic.... Pakistan should have carried out surgical strikes in reply.
I will not accept any justification, relation, sect. logic, letter, condemnation, sorry etc.

Surgical strikes may release the steam of anger but they wouldn't solve the problem. Has India been able to get anything from Pakistan as a result of attempting surgical strikes twice?

Thanks god, Pakistani politicians are not Saudi slave unlike some members here.
they do not put Saudi interests before Pakistan one.
I suggest to my Pakistani brothers to ban these Pakistani Saudi slaves in these forum.
they are more Saudi than Pakistani, and wanted to destroy Iran Pakistan relations for the sake of their Saudi lords.
I am sure those Saudi slaves are behind both Iran and Pakistan attacks in last months.
They killed both Irani and Pakistani soldiers for the sake of their Saudi masters.

Pakistan has not allowed Saudi Arabia (or any 3rd country) to play against any of its neighbours.

Surgical strikes may release the steam of anger but they wouldn't solve the problem. Has India been able to get anything from Pakistan as a result of attempting surgical strikes twice?

Pakistan has not allowed Saudi Arabia (or any 3rd country) to play against any of its neighbours.

US achieved everything out of their surgical strikes on Iraq & Afghanistan.

US achieved everything out of their surgical strikes on Iraq & Afghanistan.

Do you want to say surgical strikes work when power difference between oppressor and oppressed is huge, as it was between USA-Iraq or USA-Afghanistan? If so I agree. But that means Surgical Strikes would not have worked between Iran and Pakistan.

Pakistan did attacked an area inside Afghanistan, so Pakistan knows to use Surgical Strikes when it finds them justified.

Iran Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei Appoints Major General Salami as New IRGC Chief

But my point is would Israel & US give this waiver to allow Iran to benefit from this port? They would never allow such an opportunity to let them have a port to benefit from, they are extracting other things from the Chabahar situation.
valid point . why usa going so easy on chabahar . obviously iranians are too dumb to think that .

Ayatollah Khamenei appoints new IRGC chief commander
Sun Apr 21, 2019 04:14PM [Updated: Sun Apr 21, 2019 05:37PM ]
  1. Home
  2. Iran
  3. Politics
54305f7f-0872-428b-aca7-69f368ab8aae.jpg

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has appointed Hossein Salami, a senior commander of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), as the new chief commander of the military elite force, promoting him to the rank of major general.

In his decree on Sunday, Ayatollah Khamenei stated that the appointment was made in view of Salami's commitment and valuable work experience in large-scale management fields and different posts in the IRGC.

“In the light of Major General Mohammad Ali Ja'fari’s opinion about the necessity of change in the [high] command of the IRGC and while thanking a decade of his valuable and voluminous and lasting services, in view of your merits and precious experiences in large-scale management [positions] and various responsibilities [that you shouldered] within the revolutionary, Jihadi and popular institution of the IRGC, I grant you the rank of major general and appoint you as the chief commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps,” the Leader said in his decree.

8c2e49cb-c335-48c7-932a-f5f0c7d9a069.jpg

This file photo shows the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps’s new chief commander, Major General Hossein Salami.
The Leader advised Major General Salami to fully upgrade the IRGC's capabilities and preparedness in all fields, while paying due attention to the IRGC's "internal gem," that is, piety and insight.

Ayatollah Khamenei also called for major steps to be taken under the new command towards all-out improvement of the IRGC.

The Leader also issued another decree in which he appointed the former chief commander of the IRGC as the head of Hadhrat Baqiatollah al-A'zam Cultural and Social Headquarters.

The Leader advised Major General Ja'fari to take advantage of all “vast and profound” potentialities in the society to promote and expound the ideas of the Islamic Revolution.

Following the Leader’s decree, Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif issued a message addressed at Major General Hossein salami, congratulating him on his appointment as the chief commander of the IRGC.

“I congratulate you on your appointment as the chief commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps on the auspicious day of the middle of [the lunar month of] Sha’ban, and wish you success and great achievement in this great position,” Zarif said.

Secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council Ali Shamkhani also felicitated Major General Hossein Salami on his appointment as the chief commander of the IRGC, lauding his knowledge and successful experiences in various managerial fields within the IRGC as well as his revolutionary conduct.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/04/21/593999/Khamenei-Hossein-Salami-IRGC-Mohammad-Ali-Jafari

Back
Top Bottom