What's new

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenai Removes Gen. Mohammed Ali Jafari Who Threatened Pakistan

IK and Gen.Bajwa are proving to be absolutely the best civil military working relationship combination in the entire history of Pakistan.

Pakistan would have been unstoppable If only the economy was not let in such a dire condition by PMLN that the government has to manage to pay the scheduled debt repayment which amounts to 7 billion daily X 30 X 12 ...yeah it's that bad... Even the caretakers had to borrow from China just to hold elections. But the delusional think otherwise, lol.

Kudos to both the civil and military on working together brilliantly on the international front.

290 CIA and MI6 spies caught in Iran. Irgc Commander changed and much more developments to follow in coming days. Who gave Iran so much Intel to crack down on snakes with in I wonder.

Not gonna work in their case

Remember when we tipped off the blue eyed Aryan Supa irgc about the flight route of regi? They are such a pathetic lot that instead of being thankful to Pakistan they went on a chest thumping spree.

The news is 4 days old not 2 days actually.

Not gonna work in their case

Remember when we tipped off the blue eyed Aryan Supa irgc about the flight route of regi? They are such a pathetic lot that instead of being thankful to Pakistan they went on a chest thumping spree.

They are listening now hope they act as they are informed no one wants credit but they should at least help them selves with info they receive. To us we will get hold of it but this whole development is more damaging to them. Indian embassy in Iran are being used by MOSSAD.

so why were you trying to pretend as if you were the only one who knew and the rest of the world was going to have to wait for a few more days?

or are you now trying to claim that you knew 2 days before the irani press/news media?

Last edited:
He was 61. Already on extension. Served us well.

so why were you trying to pretend as if were the only one who knew and the rest of the world was going to have to wait for a few more days?

or are you now trying to claim that you knew 2 days before the irani press/news media?
Please read my comments they are not only talking about this news. Hope you understand what I mean. I am not pretending any thing. If you want I can thank you for providing the source. Now the news of IRGC Commander being changed is from yesterday as well.

He was 61. Already on extension. Served us well.
Wrong excuse of age he is still serving not retired although sent to monitor a base tho.

They are listening now hope they act as they are informed no one wants credit but they should at least help them selves with info they receive. To us we will get hold of it but this whole development is more damaging to them. Indian embassy in Iran are being used by MOSSAD.

And Chahbahar is as clear as day as to what purpose it has. Israel and US would never have allowed it a sanction waver if it was truly beneficial for Iran.

But the delusional Iranian posters think it is the 8th wonder of the world.

And Chahbahar is as clear as day as to what purpose it has. Israel and US would never have allowed it a sanction waver if it was truly beneficial for Iran.

But the delusional Iranian posters think it is the 8th wonder of the world.
Any sea port is good and beneficial for any country there is no doubt in it. What one needs to understand here is that chabahar is only beneficial for Iran if the is other infrastructure to complement the port. India is not that economical strong to do that and only solution for Iran to make chabahar progress is to shift towards China from India.

Any sea port is good and beneficial for any country there is no doubt in it. What one needs to understand here is that chabahar is only beneficial for Iran if the is other infrastructure to complement the port. India is not that economical strong to do that and only solution for Iran to make chabahar progress is to shift towards China from India.

But my point is would Israel & US give this waiver to allow Iran to benefit from this port? They would never allow such an opportunity to let them have a port to benefit from, they are extracting other things from the Chabahar situation.

By that logic, Pak should not maintain relations with India, Afghanistan, Iran leaving Pakitan with just one secure border with China.
Screw the logic.... Pakistan should have carried out surgical strikes in reply.
I will not accept any justification, relation, sect. logic, letter, condemnation, sorry etc.

They will never be out true friends. Sad reality but those who think Iran and Pakistan will be allies are dellusional. They have always favoured India over Pak since money rules everything in that part of the world.

Pakistanis who are gung ho on attacking Iran and hatred towards Iranians is also idiotic as well, it wasnt always like this its mix of our incompentence of *** kissing the Gulf Arabs and not balancing ties when needed, but its too late however keeping ties cordial and status quo is better than creating another harmful front we already have two of them Afghanistan and India the only one with no issues is our border with the Peoples Republic of China we need to choke the Afghans get Yankee out so we can have 2nd front free and this will break the Indian narrative that we are thined out from our borders.
They're not a terrorist state but a state that looks for its benefit wherever. Also, both Pak and Iran need to build mutual relations since they share a border and stability within the region lies in both countries cooperating with each other

Exactly Iran-Pakistan has a chance after the end of the Cold War in the Early 1990s to the early 2000s however we failed to get out of our Gulf Arab infested views on them so what you expect India filled in shame folks like me,@Big Tank ,@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan ,@Indus Pakistan are called all types of names by PDF folks here but its the truth we pissed on their bowls when they needed us simple

iran is a narcissist nation and they want their sectarian dominance in the islamic world they will never be our friends stupid pakistanis should nutthgging them

Iran isnt the only sectarian nation in the world the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is about the same or worse Pakistanis dont want to admit cause they invested too much money in Pakistan I say we need stop asskissing everyone and PAKISTAN FIRST

-_- you really need to think before you talk. Look through my posts and you will see my stance with regards to Pakistan. And don't comment about people who you don't know about. Please go do some research because frankly speaking, I don't have time to respond to idiots especially those uneducated in matter of foreign politics.
You better educate yourself if you are truly a Pakistani but highly unlikely or just another coconut lost and directionless.

Back
Top Bottom