What's new

Iranian Supremacy in Scientific R&D in the Islamic world

Just Fûck off, you are such filthy disgusting Troll ....

**** off lolz why you replied you khusra. i am just telling how it is you live in barbie land.

how food prices? you got gas n cooking oil. hope you can afford otherwise start selling your arab a ss

**** off lolz why you replied you khusra. i am just telling how it is you live in barbie land.

how food prices? you got gas n cooking oil. hope you can afford otherwise start selling your arab a ss
🤮💩🤮

8 years go Azadkashmir was a really good productive friend and I am sure he still is.

He might have had bad time recently.

8 years go Azadkashmir was a really good productive friend and I am sure he still is.

He might have had bad time recently.
No, he turned to his nature, 8 years ago he was acting.

Anyway I'm sure he's an Indian Troll

And imagine how Iran could be if it didn't suffer from crippler sanctions.

Probably No.1 in the world.

And imagine how Iran could be if it didn't suffer from crippler sanctions.

Probably No.1 in the world.

Sanctions are the reason we are at this stage in R&D

20170202_STEM.jpg

Sanctions are the reason we are at this stage in R&D

20170202_STEM.jpg

Having worked with so many of the Indian STEM graduates - i would take that figure of 2.6m with a large bag of salt as most of their degrees are only good for toilet paper !!!!

Having worked with so many of the Indian STEM graduates - i would take that figure of 2.6m with a large bag of salt as most of their degrees are only good for toilet paper !!!!

Per capita, Iran is way ahead of India in terms of no. of STEM-related peer-reviewed articles in JCR recognized journals, by no. of international nonself citations.

Didn't the US just pay 10 dollars to each Pakistani politician and made a coupdetat in like 48 hours? I mean, for sure you have more important things to attend regarding your own country rather than coming to talk negatively about Iran?

Yeah they had to pay that money,
because no one would let them station guns to kill our leaders while driving past.
If you know what i mean ?

Now, the sooner we can agree that we have the same problems, and the same prospects, and same destiny the better.

You never know, maybe without sanctions, Iran would be just Saudia Arabia copy .....

Current Iranian regime cannot blame their economic problem with Western sanction since it is only in energy sector Iran gets sanction.

They can still use their oil and gas for domestic needs, while many countries are basically net oil importer like Turkey, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc while in the meantime they can do trade freely with another countries in non oil and gas sector.

Any way, Iran also still supply some countries with their oil and gas like to Turkey.

no one would let them station guns to kill our leaders while driving past.

So who let the country be broken in two with ~100K POWs ? Or you don't mind it because it was done by blood brothers from the east?

Now, the sooner we can agree that we have the same problems, and the same prospects, and same destiny the better.

Agreed

Current Iranian regime cannot blame their economic problem with Western sanction since it is only in energy sector Iran gets sanction.

They can still use their oil and gas for domestic needs, while many countries are basically net oil importer like Turkey, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc while in the meantime they can do trade freely with another countries in non oil and gas sector.

Any way, Iran also still supply some countries with their oil and gas like to Turkey.

You do realize that Iran has a GDP of 1.1 trillion USD (By IMF). The economic problems are not state-level economic problems. Iran can literally purchase some of the countries in the region.
We have a huge financial mismanagement problem though.

Yeah they had to pay that money,
because no one would let them station guns to kill our leaders while driving past.

They kill you with money, they kill us with guns.

You just owned yourself right there.

Back
Top Bottom