What's new

Iranian Supremacy in Scientific R&D in the Islamic world

Is the literacy in Pakistan zero or what? US killed an Iranian general IN Iraq, not Iran. ''Passenger jet'' took off very irresponsibly during heightened tensions, can happen.
Meanwhile, India launched a cruise missile towards your territory and it exploded within your borders. You did not even know what happened until it exploded right next to your ears. And this being done by a 10th rate poverty-stricken nation like India lol.

Sure, there are always sabotage operations to kill and damage, it is a war. What do you expect? At least our government does not get overthrown by 10$ bribes like what happened in Pakistan.

You are in no way to lecture Iran lol.
Wow! Read my comment again. Never have i said General was killed in iran, i said "israel is killing your scientists IN iran" so thank you indeed for showing your intellect. Meanwhile, let me straight some facts for you Pakistan detected a missile which was showcased to be undetected and publicly disclosed its trajectory before the indian officials gave any info. I dont know where you are coming from but radars tend to do that. The trajectory was then confirmed by india too. If Pakistan can detect a missile it sure can shoot it down.
So from my conversation with you, you showed that you donot know how to read or comprehend what other person is saying in simple english, you are blaming a passenger jet to take off even tho it didnt violated any rules ( iran didnot impose any no fly zone) and are basically victim blaming. You try to bring politics in a debate which was about research papers of iran and their quality.
And yes, your govt doesnot gets thrown, its gets killed which is "way better".
Good day sir.

Iran has some of the best universities in the world.
Iran's topnotch Technical "Sharif university" Opens for in-class sessions after two years of online teaching only.

Personal note:.. The first day I enrolled in a Canadian university to do my Masters degree in Engineering the first question the Dean of Engineering school asked me was ...did you graduate from "Sharif university"...He knew more about the university than me..and that was 47 years ago!!!.:azn::azn:

1649595104152.png

1649595125853.png

1649595145223.png

1649595161691.png

1649595180110.png

1649595205775.png

They must be so happy...bless them all.

Last edited:
Wow! Read my comment again. Never have i said General was killed in iran, i said "israel is killing your scientists IN iran" so thank you indeed for showing your intellect. Meanwhile, let me straight some facts for you Pakistan detected a missile which was showcased to be undetected and publicly disclosed its trajectory before the indian officials gave any info. I dont know where you are coming from but radars tend to do that. The trajectory was then confirmed by india too. If Pakistan can detect a missile it sure can shoot it down.
So from my conversation with you, you showed that you donot know how to read or comprehend what other person is saying in simple english, you are blaming a passenger jet to take off even tho it didnt violated any rules ( iran didnot impose any no fly zone) and are basically victim blaming. You try to bring politics in a debate which was about research papers of iran and their quality.
Good day sir.
So you are now forgetting what you said earlier? Let me quote you :

'' i am obliged to remind you that USA killed a top general of iran''

These are your exact words and my reply to you was appropriate and fitting.

The fact that the US carried out a coupdetat with just a few thousand dollars effectively changing your country's politics and way of life truly shows what kind of level you are really.

lol. It is war smartass. You expect the enemy to come and give flowers? Of course they will kill us wherever and whenever they can. What is the big deal? They are the worlds biggest superpower and yet they are struggling with us. Occasionally killing some Iranians whenever they can.

At least we are not a banana republic where the US can come and change our government at will unlike our south asian neighbor, unfortunately.

Anyway, you do not see me in Pakistani achievement threads because frankly it is not important to us Iranians. However we see you here jumping up and down showing your inferiority complex.

You are making a joke here of yourself, forgetting what you have said earlier and trying to monkey around to save your skin. Whenever you reply nonsense in Iranian-related threads, you will get an answer. Be sure.

Iran has the highest regional GDP above KSA and Turkey.

Highest publication and citation ratio above others.

Iran is the only Muslim country with decades of experience in independent drilling and refining with proven works in other countries like Indonesia.

Iran is the country who invented UCAV in 1980s, the only military contribution of Muslims in centuries.

Iran is the only Muslim country with female Field prize Math Nobel prize.

Iran is the only Muslim country who is ICBM capable and also nuclear capable.

Iran is the only country who ranks top 3 in chess ranking of players.

Only Muslim country that can make turbofan

Only one that can make submarine fully indigenously.

Last edited:
Good day sir.

Iran is also killing their scientists and military guys.

Have you watched Palestine news? Every day a building is on fire and much more

Think about it. If it is not jealousy, why would you waste your time coming to the Iranian section to troll Iran and Iranian members? I mean, if we were totally unimportant wouldn't you just ignore us and not even bother to open Iranian-related threads?

I do not know what happened to you, perhaps you have some personal issues with an Iranian or something bad happened from behind, i do not know. But in general Iran and Turkey are not enemies anymore. So lay off the hate mate.
Iranian media is constantly making propaganda against Turkey. This caught my attention this is my problem.

a complete BS list. Irans scientific journal are as good as report written by 10 year old. They have no impact factor. No citations. They are literally copy pasting journals and publishing it.
Actually this kind of unethical work is frowned upon in engineering and research community. Also another proof of this sham list is iran has no significant contribution to any field of engineering or science.

Load of BS from you, I am now sure you do not even know what these lists suggest.

These lists are of papers that are published by Iranian institutes in International JCR registered journals all over the world, it has nothing to do with Iranian Journals published in Iran. ROFL, you are so dumb that you do not even know what JCR represents.

Iranian scientists from Iranian institutes publish papers in top-notch American or European journals and they are ranked leagues above others in the Islamic world. You are just butthurt, because you have an agenda.

Look at the H-index of journals of iran and the impact factor of them. Now i dont know if you have research background or not so let me carify what impact factor is, it is the measure of how much citations a journal has and quality of those citations for a past year. In engineering and technology their impact factor is less than one. For resference see impact factor of JSSC in IEEE which has an impact factor of >5.
Well JSSC is one of the top and leading edge journal in technology but can you give me any iranian who is still in iran but has paper published in these type of prestigous journals.
I am not undermining anybody's achievement but simply stating the fact. There are many aldo Pakistanis who are minting research paper in the shady journals of india or iran increasing their impact factor which is ethically and morally wrong. I am just stating an obvious fact.

I came to state an obvious fact on a debate with backing of several indicators because i am associated with R&D myself.
As you brought up USA i am obliged to remind you that USA killed a top general of iran and in return iran destroyed its own passenger jets, Pakistan is killing terrorists in iran, israel killing scientists of iran IN iran. So before throwing shade at Pakistan i think you should look at your own position which tbh is way worse.
Pakistan is going through a tough time yes and thank you for using it to undermine my argument meanwhile i think many pakistanis supported iran against US intervention even tho iran was busy sending likes of Kalbhushan Jhadav to Pakistan.

more BS and lies from someone who is claiming to be a researcher but does not even know what SJR major represents. ROFL.

These lists I posted show Iranian research from Iranian institutions published all over the world in JCR registered journals. You are stupid and assuming that these lists are representing Iranian journals. ROFL. You are so dumb. wtf

Iran is ranked higher by no. of nonself citations in the whole Islamic world, published in Journals (of other countries) that are SJR registered. The irony is that these citations are not even self-citations, they are being done by the rest of the world. This is the harshest marker in the entire planet to judge someones research work.

Last edited:
But i want to thank Iranian members despite i said some things since couple of days you remained respectful.

this where i be making a big list of ayotollahs favourite scientist n those hot irani women for my operation paperclip. we need those iranians for our projects/R and ds.

What about us hot Iranian men? you sexist.

But i want to thank Iranian members despite i said some things since couple of days you remained respectful.

Because we get banned here for speaking freely, come to our own forums sometime and try to pose naked there like you are doing here in Iranian threads, and see what you get there.

These are not our grounds, Law of nature man.

Education quality in Iran is top notch, I can attest to that because of my interaction with some of my Iranian colleagues.

Iran is leaps ahead in the Islamic world in R&D research publishing. Turkey comes 2nd usually, rest are just not even close.

Last edited:
Iran is leaps ahead in the Islamic world in R&D research publishing. Turkey comes 2nd usually, rest are just not even close.
Science and education should not be bound with the limitation of region or religion.

What about us hot Iranian men? you sexist.

Because we get banned here for speaking freely, come to our own forums sometime and try to pose naked there like you are doing here in Iranian threads, and see what you get there.

These are not our grounds, Law of nature man.

only if i was gay. try walking in pakistan looking sexy on hot summer day plenty of guy will give you a hand.

Science and education should not be bound with the limitation of region or religion.

Well, you have to compare to others like you. Europeans compete among themselves, we compete with the rest of the Islamic world. Its not toxicity, its more like seeing where you are standing in the world.

A GDP of 1.1 trillion USD (IMF) and R&D ahead of the whole Islamic world (SJR), I say we are doing pretty well.

only if i was gay. try walking in pakistan looking sexy on hot summer day plenty of guy will give you a hand.

well, no Iranian for your operation paper clip 2.0 then.

🤮، you mean most Pakistani are into this kind of gays stuff? disgusting ...

You really sucks, and hope you are just an indian Troll, not a real muslim Pakistani.....

S.S to remember the troll ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-12-00-54-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-12-00-54-13.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 40
🤮، you mean most Pakistani are into this kind of gays stuff? disgusting ...

You really sucks, and hope you are just an indian Troll, not a real muslim Pakistani.....

S.S to remember the troll ....

my son you have not travel to other countries especially hot countries. go to turkey you will get alot turks mens in heat for foreign men, go to egypt same, even saudi arabia you get offered by rich shiekhs. but in saudi you must be very careful if you are good looking man but from poor background like afghan, syrian, pakistani then sheikh will black mail you for your virgin a ss and he can make a fake charge and the arabi police will take his side.

i remeber years ago there was this phenomena, where dubai rich citizens, would offer wealth to good looking foreigners to have them marry their daughter or son. if you good looking you got blue eyes then you will be treated like amazon parrot you get everything but you be in a cage under sheikh.

Well, you have to compare to others like you. Europeans compete among themselves, we compete with the rest of the Islamic world. Its not toxicity, its more like seeing where you are standing in the world.

A GDP of 1.1 trillion USD (IMF) and R&D ahead of the whole Islamic world (SJR), I say we are doing pretty well.

well, no Iranian for your operation paper clip 2.0 then.

your irani men wouldnt last under pakistani greasy hands. operation paper clip would change operation grease up.

Last edited:
my son you have not travel to other countries especially hot countries. go to turkey you will get alot turks mens in heat for foreign men, go to egypt same, even saudi arabia you get offered by rich shiekhs. but in saudi you must be very careful if you are good looking man but from poor background like afghan, syrian, pakistani then sheikh will black mail you for your virgin a ss and he can make a fake charge and the arabi police will take his side.

i remeber years ago there was this phenomena, where dubai rich citizens, would offer wealth to good looking foreigners to have them marry their daughter or son. if you good looking you got blue eyes then you will be treated like amazon parrot you get everything but you be in a cage under sheikh.

your irani men wouldnt last under pakistani greasy hands. operation paper clip would change operation grease up.
Just Fûck off, you are such filthy disgusting Troll ....

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Create the CSS for the popup var style = document.createElement('style'); style.innerHTML = ` /* Style for the popup */ .popup { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; z-index: 999; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8); /* Black background with opacity */ } .popup-content { position: relative; background-color: #fff; margin: 15% auto; padding: 20px; width: 80%; max-width: 600px; box-shadow: 0 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } .close-btn { position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 25px; color: #aaa; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; } .close-btn:hover, .close-btn:focus { color: #000; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } `; document.head.appendChild(style); // Create the HTML for the popup var popup = document.createElement('div'); popup.id = 'videoPopup'; popup.className = 'popup'; popup.innerHTML = ` `; document.body.appendChild(popup); // Show the popup when the page loads popup.style.display = 'block'; // Get the close button var closeBtn = document.querySelector('.close-btn'); // Close the popup when the user clicks on the close button closeBtn.onclick = function () { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } // Close the popup when the user clicks anywhere outside of the popup window.onclick = function (event) { if (event.target == popup) { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } } });
Back
Top Bottom