What's new

Iranian Space program

Iran is not capable to launch anything into orbit. Thats a nice show...as usual.

Iran does not have the ability to build LOX engines and most likely depends on SRB...I have no dounbt Iran can lift something up into the sky but in no way into a stable orbit.
Good LOX engines is for elites, and there are very few nation which doing regressive R&D on this.

Good LOX engines is for elites, and there are very few nation which doing regressive R&D on this.
USA has it. EU has it and Russia as well so does Japan and China and India.

Basic fact is that you can´t reach orbit with out it. Using a "liquid fuel engine" is very complex and i don´t see how Iran could manage this technology. I also don´t see any RCS and OMS engines ...

I also don´t see the higher goal in this project. What does Iran try to achieve with this? Iran is too small to go into interplanetary missions, too small to build a space station and so on.

Too put things into proportions.

Irans entire GDP this year is 368 Billion $.

This is Endeavour...

558618main_towback.jpg

The Construction of Endeavour alone did cost 16 billion $...and there are also Columbia, Challenger, Discovery, Atlantis...So all 5 Orbiters combined did cost 80 billion $. Thats almot 1/4 of Irans annual economic output.

Each launch of a shuttle cost an additional 1.5 billion $...

Now some may say: well a gigantic spaceplane is expensive...

But lets go to the ESA Ariane V

Ariane V is a very powerful and popular rocket. Each cost 180 million $.

Now whats the budget of the iranian space program?

In 2014 it was 71 million $... thats not even a half Ariane V.

Now one may argue that Iran can not play in same league as NASA / ESA or Roskosmos...But indias Mars Mission alone did cost 70 million...We are talking about a single mission here.

To bring things even more into perspective. Iran could not even buy an A320 regional jet with its entire space budget...

What are you Abii other than one of the best examples of how successfull the western propaganda is! Anybody with selfesteem as low as yours is a sure victime of the constant and relentless bombardment of negative and humiliating stream of propaganda against our country. I bet you have a hard time telling people you are iranian, when people ask you, where you are from! I bet you wish you were from somewhere else! No need to deny it, you are not alone, I have seen in so many of my former freinds, that when you open your mouth, I see their faces! You are weak and like any other boneless coward of a human being, you project your selfhate and what better why than this in the service of the western propaganda machine! I will explain how it Works soon! That is why as an iranian, you make me sick to my stomack. And as a propagandist you sound like every despicable corrupt American politician on election campagne refering to average "Joe" this and average Joe" that! You can't use yourself, you don't have any SELF!
Don't you worry your Little head about us. We have managed years of war, sanctions and threats of sanctions and war without you and your kinds help(!) and will keep doing so as long as it takes! Our country's achievments speak for themselves and vomitting idiotic words regardless of how big they sound in your mouth, just shows how helpless and weak our enemies are, when faced with reality of life in our country! and the case is against our government and our leaders!
And your rotten "housenigger" mentality, as our Brother Malcom X so meningfully described it and so masterfully explained by the greate Franz Fanon, whom compared lowlifes like you to that of a humiliated child holding ever stronger to his abuser!. I KNOW YOU, YOUR MISRABLE LIFE IS A OPEN BOOK FOR ANYONE LIVING IN THE WEST, WHOM HAS HELD ON TO HIS DIGNITY AND PRIDE. YOU MAY THINK YOU CAN FOOL US, BUT YOU ARE AN OPEN BOOK TO US. WE KNOW HOW HARD YOU ARE TRYING TO DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM US IRANIANS. THE ONLY THING, THAT CAN GIVE YOUR LIFE MENING IS TO HUMILIATE YOUR OWN PEOPLE, SO THAT YOU IN YOUR SCEWED MIND CAN JUSTIFY YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENS TO YOUR NEW FREINDS, AS IF THESE KIND OF ACTIONS SOMEHOW TRANSFORM AND ELEVATE YOU TO SOME HIGHER LEVEL CLOSER TO YOUR HOUSEMASTERS. I KNOW YOUR INNER VOICE CONSTANTLY IS TELLING YOU, THAT YOU ARE NOT LIKE THE REST OF US, YOU ARE NOW ONE OF THEM! AFTER ALL NO ONE AMONGST US HATES US MORE THAN THE LIKE OF YOU! YOU WANT SO HARD TO BE RECOGNISED AS ONE OF THEM AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONVINCE YOURSELF OF YOUR OTHERNESS IS YOUR SORRY VOICE AT PLACES LIKE THIS! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW UNIQUE YOU REALLY ARE, GO TO YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY AND READ THE FOREWORD OF THE BOOK BY FRANZ FANON CALLED "THE WRETCHED OF THE EARTH" BY JEAN PAUL SARTRE! Then you will understand, that you are not alone. The history of the third World from South America to Africa to our own streets has been full of monkeys with 2 braincells vomitting big Words like you, while our people have had to pay the Price for your kinds ignorance, stupidity and worthlessness with our tears and blood!
Maybe I am wrong and you are just a Little BAHAI in the service of the ZIONISTS! ANYWAYS CONCENTRATE ON GETTING BETTER!
What ever these satelite launches are, they are the source of pride and joy for us true iranians all over the World, something that your colonized sick and full of "selfhate" mind, is not capable of comprehending!

Last edited:
What are you Abii other than one of the best examples of how successfull the western propaganda is! Anybody with selfesteem as low as yours is a sure victime of the constant and relentless bombardment of negative and humiliating stream of propaganda against our country. I bet you have a hard time telling people you are iranian, when people ask you, where you are from! I bet you wish you were from somewhere else! No need to deny it, you are not alone, I have seen in so many of my former freinds, that when you open your mouth, I see their faces! You are weak and like any other boneless coward of a human being, you project your selfhate and what better why than this in the service of the western propaganda machine! I will explain how it Works soon! That is why as an iranian, you make me sick to my stomack. And as a propagandist you sound like every despicable corrupt American politician on election campagne refering to average "Joe" this and average Joe" that! You can't use yourself, you don't have any SELF!
Don't you worry your Little head about us. We have managed years of war, sanctions and threats of sanctions and war without you and your kinds help(!) and will keep doing so as long as it takes! Our country's achievments speak for themselves and vomitting idiotic words regardless of how big they sound in your mouth, just shows how helpless and weak our enemies are, when faced with reality of life in our country! and the case is against our government and our leaders!
And your rotten "housenigger" mentality, as our Brother Malcom X so meningfully described it and so masterfully explained by the greate Franz Fanon, whom compared lowlifes like you to that of a humiliated child holding ever stronger to his abuser!. I KNOW YOU, YOUR MISRABLE LIFE IS A OPEN BOOK FOR ANYONE LIVING IN THE WEST, WHOM HAS HELD ON TO HIS DIGNITY AND PRIDE. YOU MAY THINK YOU CAN FOOL US, BUT YOU ARE AN OPEN BOOK TO US. WE KNOW HOW HARD YOU ARE TRYING TO DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM US IRANIANS. THE ONLY THING, THAT CAN GIVE YOUR LIFE MENING IS TO HUMILIATE YOUR OWN PEOPLE, SO THAT YOU IN YOUR SCEWED MIND CAN JUSTIFY YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENS TO YOUR NEW FREINDS, AS IF THESE KIND OF ACTIONS SOMEHOW TRANSFORM AND ELEVATE YOU TO SOME HIGHER LEVEL CLOSER TO YOUR HOUSEMASTERS. I KNOW YOUR INNER VOICE CONSTANTLY IS TELLING YOU, THAT YOU ARE NOT LIKE THE REST OF US, YOU ARE NOW ONE OF THEM! AFTER ALL NO ONE AMONGST US HATES US MORE THAN THE LIKE OF YOU! YOU WANT SO HARD TO BE RECOGNISED AS ONE OF THEM AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONVINCE YOURSELF OF YOUR OTHERNESS IS YOUR SORRY VOICE AT PLACES LIKE THIS! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW UNIQUE YOU REALLY ARE, GO TO YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY AND READ THE FOREWORD OF THE BOOK BY FRANZ FANON CALLED "THE WRETCHED OF THE EARTH" BY JEAN PAUL SARTRE! Then you will understand, that you are not alone. The history of the third World from South America to Africa to our own streets has been full of monkeys with 2 braincells vomitting big Words like you, while our people have had to pay the Price for your kinds ignorance, stupidity and worthlessness with our tears and blood!
Maybe I am wrong and you are just a Little BAHAI in the service of the ZIONISTS! ANYWAYS CONCENTRATE ON GETTING BETTER!
What ever these satelite launches are, they are the source of pride and joy for us true iranians all over the World, something that your colonized sick and full of "selfhate" mind, is not capable of comprehending!

Your "satellites" are nothing more than expensive firecrackers. Who do you try to impress with that? Tonga?

you don't know a single shit about the rockets !

Unha-2 launched in 05.04.2009 but first safir launched in 04.02.2008 !

2nd stage of safir is taller than 3rd stage of unha-2 !

North koreans after failure asked for help & they had safir's 2nd stage in unha-3 !

Unha_big.jpg

Iranian engineers even changed the size of fins :

View attachment 194331

Unlike unha simorgh using an efficient kick stage instead of 3rd stage :

PBS_4.jpg

Simorgh's first stage is taller than unha-2/3 :

View attachment 194332

:)

Simorgh has another difference :

detail-4.jpg

detail-5.jpg

detail-7.jpg

:)

View attachment 194333

View attachment 194334

GO HOME KID !
یواش بابا! دندوناش ریخت!!:lol:

Your "satellites" are nothing more than expensive firecrackers. Who do you try to impress with that? Tonga?
Ourselves! We are very tough on ourselves and are the biggest critics of our achievements. If you could read Persian news you'd know what I mean. So when we are impressed, the world fill follow lead!

On another topic, who are you trying to impress with the crazy avatars that you come up with??!!

Markus, Use your Little brain to at least sound intelligent, so that I at least wouldn't be disappointed at your idiotic comment. Is it too much to ask?
We are "large" as they say, even our firecrackers are something to talk about!
Personally I don't give a rats you know what about your opinion, but at least make an effort. What is wrong with you. It is like talking to a 5 year old!
But as a whole, I am happy, that God has been mercifull and has given us the dumbest of mankind as enemies! It is sometimes embarassing, like in your case. And sometimes it is a burden too!

Last edited:
USA has it. EU has it and Russia as well so does Japan and China and India.

Basic fact is that you can´t reach orbit with out it. Using a "liquid fuel engine" is very complex and i don´t see how Iran could manage this technology. I also don´t see any RCS and OMS engines ...

I also don´t see the higher goal in this project. What does Iran try to achieve with this? Iran is too small to go into interplanetary missions, too small to build a space station and so on.

Too put things into proportions.

Irans entire GDP this year is 368 Billion $.

This is Endeavour...

558618main_towback.jpg

The Construction of Endeavour alone did cost 16 billion $...and there are also Columbia, Challenger, Discovery, Atlantis...So all 5 Orbiters combined did cost 80 billion $. Thats almot 1/4 of Irans annual economic output.

Now one may argue that Iran can not play in same league as NASA / ESA or Roskosmos...But indias Mars Mission alone did cost 70 million...We are talking about a single mission here.

To bring things even more into perspective. Iran could not even buy an A320 regional jet with its entire space budget...
Iran will continue to improve its technological base with time. The technologies they do not have today, will be developed by them with sufficient time and money.

All of the rest of us - India, China and Japan started after US and Soviet Union in the space sector. And slowly each of us are bettering the technology we have. The technological gap in the space sector between Europe and China/India/Japan is today far lower than it was 2 decades ago. And it will be lower still 2 decades from now.

By your reckoning, no nation should even try and develop their own science and technological base because US or Europe have developed it before?

Ourselves! We are very tough on ourselves and are the biggest critics of our achievements. If you could read Persian news you'd know what I mean. So when we are impressed, the world fill follow lead!

On another topic, who are you trying to impress with the crazy avatars that you come up with??!!

Well at least my avatar shows myself and not so,e bogus fantasy guy with crossbow.

Markus, Use your Little brain to at least sound intelligent, so that I at least wouldn't be disappointed at your idiotic comment. Is it too much to ask?
We are "large" as they say, even our firecrackers are something to talk about!
Personally I don't give a rats you know what about your opinion, but at least make an effort. What is wrong with you. It is like talking to a 5 year old!
But as a whole, I am happy, that God has been mercifull and has given us the dumbest of mankind as enemies! It is sometimes embarassing, like in your case. And sometimes it is a burden too!

You could not disprove even one point. That makes you the dumb one. As for your god being merciful...how comes that your "dumb enemies" rule the world and have ten times higher living standard than itan...while iran is on 3 rd world status? I would expect better from such a "smart" nation. lol

Iran will continue to improve its technological base with time. The technologies they do not have today, will be developed by them with sufficient time and money.

All of the rest of us - India, China and Japan started after US and Soviet Union in the space sector. And slowly each of us are bettering the technology we have. The technological gap in the space sector between Europe and China/India/Japan is today far lower than it was 2 decades ago. And it will be lower still 2 decades from now.

By your reckoning, no nation should even try and develop their own science and technological base because US or Europe have developed it before?

I dont care what your nations do. I want the best for Europe. Evrything else is meaningless. Iran can do whatever it wants. At the moment its still on the comical stage. Its not our interest.

Source: Raja news, which is not surprising that you use it.

Some fanboys are sitting in their homes waiting for satellite launches every four months so they can fulfill their fake pride.

Space industry is not a joke and populist policies like those of Ahmadinejad's are only good for fooling the illiterate.

Enough with launching test satellites, we should and we are going for bigger launches.
yeah, and we saw what happened to that big one on the launch pad (which Israeli media published its pictures). I guess your type's definition of advancement and research is building satellites and then archiving them in the basement (instead of space), like Sharifsat.
or building next gen centrifuges and then letting them to dry spin forever, and it has nothing to do with a more than one year old failed negotiations.
---
and about the Rajanews, If your president could find only one lie in this news agency, they wouldn't hesitate to shut it down immediately.

Last edited:
Well at least my avatar shows myself and not so,e bogus fantasy guy with crossbow.

Hmmm... I would use a fantasy avatar if I were you! :lol:

I dont care what your nations do. I want the best for Europe. Evrything else is meaningless. Iran can do whatever it wants. At the moment its still on the comical stage. Its not our interest.

I didn't know there is such thing as "European Nationalism"! Best for Europe? You were the biggest threat to your own existence up to a few decades ago. The two deadliest wars in history happened in Europe.

Anyway how is Greece doing? Are you going to pay to keep it afloat or you are going to let it fall into the hands of Russia or China?

Attacking Markus won't make your walkie talkie radio any more ground breaking than what it is.

He made a fantastic point. Iran's entire space program budget is 71 million dollars. A modern civilian passenger jet is more expensive than that (i.e. Airbus A320).

Markus also showed the cost of constructing Endeavour.
558618main_towback.jpg

16 billion dollars for the baby above and then you have Columbia, Challenger, Discovery and Atlantis.

I'll quote the rest of his post in the last page:

So all 5 Orbiters combined did cost 80 billion $. Thats almot 1/4 of Irans annual economic output.

To do all the things you guys are mentioning requires you to put up close to a hundred billion dollars on table. LMAOOOOOO

What Markus didn't mention is the cost to create the infrastructure to build the above-mentioned machines. The West already has the necessary infrastructure and manpower in place. Iran would need another 50 billion dollars to just build the infrastructure and create the industry as well as the manpower necessary. All this while university graduates are already running out of Iran by the hundreds of thousands every year!!!

So you're short by 100+ billion dollars. The economy is in the shitter and getting worse. Highest brain drain on the planet. No infrastructure in place. Nothing but bold claims and Soheil's drawings.

Meanwhile you launch a 1950's 50kg radio to LOW EARTH orbit and think you're king shit for doing so b/c other countries aren't doing it. Other countries also don't do half the shit North Korea does. It's for a reason.

Tiny brains like that of Marcus fail to understand that comparing the the space budget of two countries using simple exchange rate is wrong.

The same brain and the similars fail to understand that a top engineer earns around $24,000 per year in Iran while the same engineer should be paid $150,000 per year to hopefully enjoy the same quality of life hear. That brain fail to understand that the energy price in Iran is 1/4 of the price of the same here. Iran doesn't have the overrated safety regulations that triple the cost of production. You don't pay 30% of your income as income tax and another 10% GST and PST which at the end will be part of the cost of production because people don't get their tax back. So if a shuttle costs $17 billion to build in US it won't cost the same in Iran, India or China.

I have seen more British immigrants here than Iranians. Are they running away too?

Tiny brains like that of Marcus fail to understand that comparing the the space budget of two countries using simple exchange rate is wrong.
If we were comparing granny smith apples to red apples, I'd agree with you. But we're comparing hamburgers to torobche.

Buddy, we're talking a difference of 100-200 BILLION DOLLARS TO 71 MILLION DOLLARS!!! Simple exchange rate calculations have a tiny margin of error, not 200 billion dollars!!!! And you think Iran is spending Rials to purchase machinery? You're not stupid, so don't bring useless arguments to make yourself look better. Iran has to spend dollars. Even if it wasn't, the program Iran is running costs less than a civilian passenger jet.

A modern Airbus civilian passenger aircraft COSTS MORE than Iran's ENTIRE space budget, which is a joke at 71 million dollars. They're building a 500 million dollar stadium across the river from me, in addition to 3 condos that are running them 1 billion dollars to build. This is one construction project for 3 mid-rise condo towers, which aren't even classified as skyscrapers. You guys need some much needed perspective.

Edit: did you just compare the Iranian expat community to the British expat community? Are you for fucking real? They speak the same language and were one nation a generation ago. They come here with better purchasing power, the same language and opportunities to marry the Canadian girl/boy they met on vacation or take a job or even go to university before going back home. We Iranians throw everything we have on our shoulders and run to a country where everything is foreign to us, where we don't have any history and don't speak the language, where we have to start over and where our money is worth NOTHING. We can't even exchange our driver's licenses. Our parents had to go back and get their driver's licenses the same way children here do. Everything has to be created from scratch for families who come here. After all that, they still think it's worth it. That's called running away from something.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I would use a fantasy avatar if I were you! :lol:

I didn't know there is such thing as "European Nationalism"! Best for Europe? You were the biggest threat to your own existence up to a few decades ago. The two deadliest wars in history happened in Europe.

Anyway how is Greece doing? Are you going to pay to keep it afloat or you are going to let it fall into the hands of Russia or China?

You know whats funny? Even in economic crisis greece still has a several times higher living standard than Iran. So dont worry, we wont let greece fall down on your low level.

btw how is iran doing? Heared the low oil prices push you from 3rd world into 4th world :enjoy:.

The same brain and the similars fail to understand that a top engineer earns around $24,000 per year in Iran while the same engineer should be paid $150,000 per year to hopefully enjoy the same quality of life hear. That brain fail to understand that the energy price in Iran is 1/4 of the price of the same here. Iran doesn't have the overrated safety regulations that triple the cost of production. You don't pay 30% of your income as income tax and another 10% GST and PST which at the end will be part of the cost of production because people don't get their tax back. So if a shuttle costs $17 billion to build in US it won't cost the same in Iran, India or China.

I have seen more British immigrants here than Iranians. Are they running away too?

Then show us your cool space tech. Why are you hiding it? :D

You know what you do? You fire a rocket upwards and it falls back on suborbital path. Thats something Germany did with the V2 in 1942.

Whats next? You will impress us with a steam engine? ha ha ha

Hey. How about you save your "space budget" for two years and you can buy a single A320 for that? The city of Hamburg just builds an opera house that costs 1billion $. That opera house is 14 times more expensive than irans entire space budget. ha ha ha ha

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom