What's new

Iranian Space program

You know whats funny? Even in economic crisis greece still has a several times higher living standard than Iran. So dont worry, we wont let greece fall down on your low level.

btw how is iran doing? Heared the low oil prices push you from 3rd world into 4th world :enjoy:.

Then show us your cool space tech. Why are you hiding it? :D

You know what you do? You fire a rocket upwards and it falls back on suborbital path. Thats something Germany did with the V2 in 1942.

Whats next? You will impress us with a steam engine? ha ha ha

Hey. How about you save your "space budget" for two years and you can buy a single A320 for that? The city of Hamburg just builds an opera house that costs 1billion $. That opera house is 14 times more expensive than irans entire space budget. ha ha ha h
a
loool

Canada and the US are already connected with each other from Detroit to Windsor by a bridge. Now they're building a new one that's going to cost 2-5 billion dollars. These are initial estimates and I'm guessing it'll cost more than 5 billion dollars. They start in 2016 and will finish it by 2019-20. Such projects in the developed world are everyday occurrences, yet they're running a space program at half the cost of an A320 civilian airliner and they talk shit on top. These guys are fucking delusional. They NEVER bring up FACTS. Never! Not even if their lives depended on them being able to provide proof. They just talk shit and try to do character assassinations.

@MarkusS
Just realized something.

Each season of Top Gear has a budget of roughly 11 million US dollars (a TV show). It's had 22 seasons so far.

6.5 seasons of Top Gear cost the same as Iran's entire space program.
What Are the Production Costs for Top Gear? - Quora

loool

Canada and the US are already connected with each other from Detroit to Windsor by a bridge. Now they're building a new one that's going to cost 2-5 billion dollars. These are initial estimates and I'm guessing it'll cost more than 5 billion dollars. They start in 2016 and will finish it by 2019-20. Such projects in the developed world are everyday occurrences, yet they're running a space program at half the cost of an A320 civilian airliner and they talk shit on top. These guys are fucking delusional. They NEVER bring up FACTS. Never! Not even if their lives depended on them being able to provide proof. They just talk shit and try to do character assassinations.

@MarkusS
Just realized something.

Each season of Top Gear has a budget of roughly 11 million US dollars (a TV show). It's had 22 seasons so far.

6.5 seasons of Top Gear cost the same as Iran's entire space program.
What Are the Production Costs for Top Gear? - Quora

The movie gravity did cost 110 million $ ha ha ha

That means Iran could not even make a movie about space with that budget xD

The movie gravity did cost 110 million $ ha ha ha

That means Iran could not even make a movie about space with that budget xD
You look like a dork . seriously man , if i ever looked like you, i would have hanged myself .

i donno where you are from and which nationality you hold , thus i cannot insult you back , guess being a gypsy has its own pros .

Yeah iranian economy has suffered some loss because of sanctions , no one's denying that but its still powerful enough to push the country forward to a new 4.5 percent growth rate . and hell , we have even further developed our infrastructure and our reserves . How Gold Helped Iran Withstand U.S. Financial Fury - Forbes

Building Satellites and human capsules and hell even space station (which is in our long-term programs [1] ) is just little price to pay for burning all your nazi a$$es .

[1] - iran will go ahead and either participate in further development in chinese space station or will co-build a new one with india

:kiss my butt now:

Last edited:
You know whats funny? Even in economic crisis greece still has a several times higher living standard than Iran. So dont worry, we wont let greece fall down on your low level.

btw how is iran doing? Heared the low oil prices push you from 3rd world into 4th world :enjoy:.

Do some research before typing, will you? Even now under sanctions Iran has a bigger GDP comparing to Greece and that's without considering purchase power parity. Consider the debt per person and Greece is a bankrupt country. Here is some facts:

Most Government Debt per Person: Countries - Bloomberg Best (and Worst)

Iran's government debt per capital is next to last among 58 countries! Your country, Italy, has debt almost 33% more than its GDP. Go figure!

You know what you do? You fire a rocket upwards and it falls back on suborbital path. Thats something Germany did with the V2 in 1942.

Hey. How about you save your "space budget" for two years and you can buy a single A320 for that? The city of Hamburg just builds an opera house that costs 1billion $. That opera house is 14 times more expensive than irans entire space budget. ha ha ha ha

Yeah, and when we built dams and governed the biggest empire the world had seen, your ancestors were living in the caves or up on the trees! I can imagine that my ancestors would laugh at the thought of Europe ever becoming a worthy civilization like you do now. The tide is turning body. The fact is Asia is rising and Iran with it. I'm sure you will learn to respect Iran in your lifetime.

Safir-2 Class SLV | News & Discussions

RS13.jpg

Do you have any specs that you can share?

• Overall length of vehicle: 25974 mm
  • Length first stage: 17816 mm (first stage with forward adapter)
  • Length second stage: 8158 mm (second stage with fairing)
  • First stage diameter: 2.40 m
  • Second stage diameter: 1.50 m
  • First stage thrust: 142 tons (4 x 35.5)
  • Second stage thrust: 7.2 tonnes

We and greeks are one. We were founded by greece. It is our base. And as rome was born persia did not exist anymore.
Persia was not there?! So where did the Persian King who defeated emperor Valerian come from?

image060.jpg

I know today Italy is claiming the heritage of ancient Romans but the fact is that Rome as country fell into the hands of Alarids (whom you used to call Barbars) in 410 AC. After that no such thing as Romans as a civilization existed. Today's Italy was cut down into small monarchies and there was a totally different empire (East Roman Empire) born that was also wiped out by Ottomans a few centuries later. While Persia or Today's Iran has existed as a unique nation since 530 BC to now.

Honestly I don't see any reason continuing this conversation with you as you don't have any knowledge about history at all.

For the poverty it is good to read more about your country as well. According to this, 9.9% of your population live under absolute poverty and increasing. That is 12.8% for Iran under sanctions. So as you can see Iran is not much worth than Italy when it comes to poverty. The reason you can post those pictures of poor rural areas is that no matter how poor, Iranians usually have a roof above their head. But in West, when you are poor, you need to spend the night in the streets or shelters.

Growing poverty rates reported in Italy | neurope.eu

I'm sure the ancient Romans were brighter than you are today otherwise they wouldn't stand any chance against mighty Persia! Go educate yourself.

Last edited:
@MarkusS

Persia was not there?! So where did the Persian King who defeated emperor Valerian come from?

image060.jpg

I know today Italy is claiming the heritage of ancient Romans but the fact is that Rome as country fell into the hands of Alarids (whom you used to call Barbars) in 410 AC. After that no such thing as Romans as a civilization existed. Today's Italy was cut down into small monarchies and there was a totally different empire (East Roman Empire) born that was also wiped out by Ottomans a few centuries later. While Persia or Today's Iran has existed as a unique nation since 530 BC to now.

Honestly I don't see any reason continuing this conversation with you as you don't have any knowledge about history at all.

For the poverty it is good to read more about your country as well. According to this, 9.9% of your population live under absolute poverty and increasing. That is 12.8% for Iran under sanctions. So as you can see Iran is not much worth than Italy when it comes to poverty. The reason you can post those pictures of poor rural areas is that no matter how poor, Iranians usually have a roof above their head. But in West, when you are poor, you need to spend the night in the streets or shelters.

Growing poverty rates reported in Italy | neurope.eu

I'm sure the ancient Romans were brighter than you are today otherwise they wouldn't stand any chance against mighty Persia! Go educate yourself.

Indeed that's true :

Valerian was roman emperor from 253 to 260. He was taken captive by Persian king Shapur I after the Battle of Edessa, becoming the only Roman Emperor who was captured as a prisoner of war, causing instability in the Empire.
800px-Shapur_victory.JPG

Hey. How about you save your "space budget" for two years and you can buy a single A320 for that? The city of Hamburg just builds an opera house that costs 1billion $. That opera house is 14 times more expensive than irans entire space budget. ha ha ha ha

The point is Iran even with a squeezed low budget has managed to put several satellites into the orbit successfully and continued to progress in this field, moreover comparing Iran space program which formed 10 years ago with Americans is a sheer stupidity I dunno know what is problem with your psyche that urges you to unleash your repressed neglected feelings in this way here. Even if our space program get no where in the future it could give us a bed to develop our missile program.

I wish they cancel it ( it sounds like it ) and come with something better . what's the point of wasting 4 - 5 safir 1 engines to send a few more Kilograms to the same orbit ? If they upgrade safir 1 and use more light materials they can reach the same goal ( sepehr version ) . I think they should work on a much more powerful engine ... or maybe solid motors ( qaem ) if they dare to test it again...:undecided:

I wish they cancel it ( it sounds like it ) and come with something better . what's the point of wasting 4 - 5 safir 1 engines to send a few more Kilograms to the same orbit ? If they upgrade safir 1 and use more light materials they can reach the same goal ( sepehr version ) . I think they should work on a much more powerful engine ... or maybe solid motors ( qaem ) if they dare to test it again...:undecided:
Technically they should be able to come up with larger rockets. But as you mentioned I don't think there is any political will at this time to do it.

Technically they should be able to come up with larger rockets. But as you mentioned I don't think there is any political will at this time to do it.
And for god's sake they should work on a practical rocket ( only one rocket ). what are these for ? simorgh , sepehr , ghoghnoos , safir , qaem... Our space budget sucks . that's a fact . why wasting money on 4 different rockets instead of developing a single rocket capable of putting 500 kg payload into a 500 km stable orbit (which can be a potential Icbm as well )

And for god's sake they should work on a practical rocket ( only one rocket ). what are these for ? simorgh , sepehr , ghoghnoos , safir , qaem... Our space budget sucks . that's a fact . why wasting money on 4 different rockets instead of developing a single rocket capable of putting 500 kg payload into a 500 km stable orbit (which can be a potential Icbm as well )

These rockets have connection with each other !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom