What's new

Iranian Space program

photo5836839841092972987.jpg

Much larger than Simorgh:

13990203123154907202017910.jpg

بخش عمده نیازهای فضاپایه نظامی شامل رصد تصویری با دید مرئی و حرارتی و رصد راداری سطح زمین، مخابرات امن و رله ارتباطات بین واحدهای مختلف سطحی و هوایی و مراکز فرماندهی و نیز کمک به موقعیت یابی برای ادوات و تسلیحات است

It seems the satellite is large and packed with many different sensors, including Thermal immaging and Radar

Much larger than Simorgh:

13990203123154907202017910.jpg

بخش عمده نیازهای فضاپایه نظامی شامل رصد تصویری با دید مرئی و حرارتی و رصد راداری سطح زمین، مخابرات امن و رله ارتباطات بین واحدهای مختلف سطحی و هوایی و مراکز فرماندهی و نیز کمک به موقعیت یابی برای ادوات و تسلیحات است

It seems the satellite is large and packed with many different sensors, including Thermal immaging and Radar
@PeeD and @AmirPatriot
Any thoughts about this picture that is from tasmin? If this is the case then this a incredible and vast jump from the Shahab3 and safir1?

edit:
Just saw that the pic says QAEM and not Qased which the current launch is. Nevermind!
QAEM will be fun to see though :)

Last edited:
How long will this satellite stay in orbit ? Any specs ? I guess not since it's secretive. I'm guessing the communication method must use some kind of encryption ?

They need to launch several more into space. One is merely good as a test bed.

Does this mean that Iran's missiles can use signals from this satellite or potentially from other similar satellites in the near future to hit targets ?

Or would that be too risky since considering the fact that in case of war the communication can be intercepted, jammed, hacked by powerful nations. After all Iran's missiles are already so accurate with their onboard sensors and software.

I hope we see many more successive, successful launches in the near future.

@PeeD and @AmirPatriot
Any thoughts about this picture that is from tasmin? If this is the case then this a incredible and vast jump from the Shahab3 and safir1?

Back
Top Bottom