What's new

Iranian Space program

Israeli propaganda trying to create hysteria on already announced SLV. The Simorgh is 27 meters and was announced prior to 2012. This article doesn’t even talk about Safir-3...the next gen Iranian SLV.

Next logical step for Iran is to build a more capable 2nd stage for Simorgh.

After that it could take this Simorgh-2 and have 2 or 4 Safir-1 launchers as attached boosters.
Built but to the best of knowledge not tested,

"
Iran navy to send flotilla to Atlantic on 5-month mission

Sat Jan 5, 2019

Iran's navy says it is to dispatch a flotilla, including the country’s most advanced destroyer, to the Atlantic Ocean on a five-month mission.
“Iranian helicopter-carrying destroyer Sahand is going to be one of the vessels to be included in the group,” he said.
Separately, Fars News Agency cited various Navy commanders and authorities as saying that the Atlantic mission is also to recruit the Khark logistical vessel. The ship, which is the largest one of its kind in Western Asia, has been fitted with enhanced propulsion and navigation capabilities. It previously joined the Navy’s missions in the Pacific and the Gulf of Aden.
The navy has sent 59 naval missions to the high seas over the past 10 years, mostly to the Gulf of Aden...
Its fleets have also visited the Pacific, South China Sea, and the Mediterranean as well as the waters lying around the Southeast Asia region and to the south of African continent. The groups usually consist of at least two vessels, but are also occasionally accompanied by helicopter squadrons and submarines.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/05/584898/Iran-Navy-Atlantic-destroyer-mission

Milestone: Iran ready for future splashdown landing with its first recovery ship

"

1393/02/06

The Kavoshgar E Khalij Fars is Iran's National Institute of Oceanography and Atmospheric Sciences first commissioned research vessel. It will conduct research in physics, chemistry, biology, geology, geophysics, meteorology and sea mapping. It can be used for sea sampling and field measurement in the Persian Gulf. It is 50 meters long, 10 meters wide. May remain at sea for 45 days, and travel three thousand nautical miles. Accommodation capacity for 27 people, 11 crew members and 16 researchers. Powered by 2,000 kW engine. Fitted with 4 research laboratories.

2364405.jpg

▲ The Kavoshgar E Khalij Fars is Iran's National Institute of Oceanography and Atmospheric Sciences first commissioned research vessel.

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13930203000194#sthash.4rddIDrE.dpuf
Commentary

Most important, this is a another PREREQUISITE that Iran needs to complete before I.S.A. could launch astronauts into space. Within two years, Iran would have to be the only fourth nation in the world, after the U.S.S.R., the U.S., and P.R.China, to be able to conduct search and rescue missions on all Oceans, should the spaceflight be aborted, or during a botched atmospheric reentry!

vlcsnap-2018-02-10-18h20m52s552-png.453747

cool_thumb.gif

Iran needs to put a man in space. That would deal a serious blow to Trumps sanctions regime, proving that US sanctions vs Iran are useless. Iran also needs to launch a one ton satellite into space. Military satellites should be one major goal as well.

"

Sat Jan 5, 2019

Iran's navy says it is to dispatch a flotilla, including the country’s most advanced destroyer, to the Atlantic Ocean on a five-month mission.
“Iranian helicopter-carrying destroyer Sahand is going to be one of the vessels to be included in the group,” he said.
Separately, Fars News Agency cited various Navy commanders and authorities as saying that the Atlantic mission is also to recruit the Khark logistical vessel. The ship, which is the largest one of its kind in Western Asia, has been fitted with enhanced propulsion and navigation capabilities. It previously joined the Navy’s missions in the Pacific and the Gulf of Aden.
The navy has sent 59 naval missions to the high seas over the past 10 years, mostly to the Gulf of Aden...
Its fleets have also visited the Pacific, South China Sea, and the Mediterranean as well as the waters lying around the Southeast Asia region and to the south of African continent. The groups usually consist of at least two vessels, but are also occasionally accompanied by helicopter squadrons and submarines.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/05/584898/Iran-Navy-Atlantic-destroyer-mission

Milestone: Iran ready for future splashdown landing with its first recovery ship

"
1393/02/06

The Kavoshgar E Khalij Fars is Iran's National Institute of Oceanography and Atmospheric Sciences first commissioned research vessel. It will conduct research in physics, chemistry, biology, geology, geophysics, meteorology and sea mapping. It can be used for sea sampling and field measurement in the Persian Gulf. It is 50 meters long, 10 meters wide. May remain at sea for 45 days, and travel three thousand nautical miles. Accommodation capacity for 27 people, 11 crew members and 16 researchers. Powered by 2,000 kW engine. Fitted with 4 research laboratories.

2364405.jpg

▲ The Kavoshgar E Khalij Fars is Iran's National Institute of Oceanography and Atmospheric Sciences first commissioned research vessel.

Commentary

Most important, this is a another PREREQUISITE that Iran needs to complete before I.S.A. could launch astronauts into space. Within two years, Iran would have to be the only fourth nation in the world, after the U.S.S.R., the U.S., and P.R.China, to be able to conduct search and rescue missions on all Oceans, should the spaceflight be aborted, or during a botched atmospheric reentry!

cool_thumb.gif

"

Sat Jan 5, 2019

"
1393/02/06

2364405.jpg

Commentary

cool_thumb.gif

IMG15232313.jpg

▲ Seventh Iranian Air and Space Industry Exhibition. ۰۶ آبان ۱۳۹۵ - ۱۵:۲۹

2015-11-04-1446603771-1208644-1aqzTqR1vTWpgIxAJpdRlvQ-thumb.jpeg

▲ Pyongyang 11/05/2015

Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif

200w_d-gif.459351

cool_thumb.gif

finally:-)

Images show Iran prepping satellite launch despite Pompeo's threat

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/08/politics/iran-satellite-launch-pompeo/index.html

190108180348-03-iran-satellite-launch-exlarge-169.jpg

190108180214-02-iran-satellite-launch-exlarge-169.jpg

190108180054-01-iran-satellite-launch-exlarge-169.jpg

According to the U.N.'s I.T.U. latest database update of 09.01.2019: KHALIJEFARS, KIYASAT, NAHID, AUTSAT and DOUSTI are the next candidates for a N-GSO launch.

last-update-of-the-database-09-01-2019-jpg.532384

▲ U.N.'s I.T.U. latest database update of 09.01.2019

Both launch complex are now readying for a space launch, the LC-1 for Safir-1 with smaller payload of 50 kg, and LC-2 for heavier Safir-2 with 100 kg and more payload.

DwgJXmsXcAASFTF.jpg

▲ A planetlab image shows that on January 9, Iran erected the gantry at the circular LC-1 launch pad. There are two launch pads at the Imam Khomeini Space Center, Semnan.

200w_d-gif.459351

cool_thumb.gif

Attachments

• Last update of the database 09.01.2019 .jpg
    Last update of the database 09.01.2019 .jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,348
Which SLV was that? Safir or Simorgh?

it was simorgh my bad sorry.

Sad news.
Payam satellite launched today, but the third stage failed to reach the required speed to put the sat in orbit.

This is the result of traitors who think we can gain space tech without test launches.

توئیت وزیر ارتباطات: ماهواره «پیام» در مدار قرار نگرفت/ «دوستی» آماده پرتاب می شود

"I said: 'Isn't it a shame that with the tremendous amount of work you have done you haven't been able to get any results?' Edison turned on me like a flash, and with a smile replied: 'Results! Why, man, I have gotten lots of results! I know several thousand things that won't work!'"

I hope that we soon will be able to send a more advanced satellite model than amir kabire to space again. it was an missile failure.

Last edited:
it was safir.

the good news is that before this we had safir slv that could launch a 30-kilogram satellite in to 200 km above the ground, but now it can launch a 100 kilogram satellite in a 500 km orbit.

iran_rocket_84599737.jpg

"I said: 'Isn't it a shame that with the tremendous amount of work you have done you haven't been able to get any results?' Edison turned on me like a flash, and with a smile replied: 'Results! Why, man, I have gotten lots of results! I know several thousand things that won't work!'"

I hope that we soon will be able to send a more advanced satellite model than amir kabire to space again. it was an missile failure.
NO, That was simorgh
3013970.jpg

3013969.jpg

3013964.jpg

3013965.jpg

3013972.jpg

more

https://www.mehrnews.com/photo/4513655/پرتاب-ماهواره-پیام-امیرکبیر-به-فضا#gallery-12

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom